Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,962
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#40786 Sep 12, 2012
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F1...

Like all successfull (as not being the 99.9 % that beat the dust)species and subspecies (there are many more different terms that apply, but let's keep it simple)they are very good in duplication of genes. So are people.

But all scientists have to show and proof is a sound principles. So you need to read a lot to get the whole picture.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#40787 Sep 12, 2012
MAAT wrote:
Rabbee, nonsense about the fruitflies:
http://www.ehow.com/info_12004535_fruit-fly-p...
rabbee: look up up the scientific, ratiation fruit fly experiments of the 19 fifties, sixties and seventies. this article is bogus, and non-scientific. they only proved adaption, not evolution. when the experiments of more than 20 years ended, they still only had fruit flies. i am one of the jr. scientist, of interest in this. i know what was, or was not proved. for i am, the predicted male prodogy.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#40789 Sep 12, 2012
i am sorry that i have failed you all in the past. but truly i am trying to make it all up to you with G-D. i truly loved the religion of science, but my heart was broken by all of their lies. i had no choice, but to return to TheG-D of my visitation as TheHisOnly Begotten Son adam. for the tears i have shed for my default, is beyond belief. for i have cried a tear for each of you decieved. for fourty days and fourty nights i have cried out for all of you. only G-D knows of my saddenss, sorrow and grief for all of you, here in TheTorah again. i want for you all, to make it. but i don't think you all will.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#40795 Sep 13, 2012
Evolution talks about groups adapting and changes over millions of generations.
So it's more about what the ancestor was and whether a change is beneficial.(Like ERV's f.i)

Inbreeding never really works , now does it!
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#40796 Sep 13, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Rolling balls? I remember finding the gravitational constant via the deflection of a torsion spring and pairs of known masses. Oh, wait... were you in something like "physics for English majors?"
But I will concede that some of the other sciences may be a bit challenging to do for every undergrad who wanders into the lab.
Even worse, Physics for Bio majors.

We did the spring thing in High School physics but I dont remember it in college physics. But then again, I dont remember much about a lot about my college scholastics - too many other preoccupations.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#40797 Sep 13, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the chemistry side, experiments were neet. like making the nitrogen tri-iodide, and sprinkling it on the halway floor when it was still wet. of course making the tear gas, probably wasn't one of the better ideas. did not look like, it would work. but it! did.
Any worse than culturing our ears for a lab in microbiology?

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#40804 Sep 13, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: look up up the scientific, ratiation fruit fly experiments of the 19 fifties, sixties and seventies. this article is bogus, and non-scientific. they only proved adaption, not evolution. when the experiments of more than 20 years ended, they still only had fruit flies. i am one of the jr. scientist, of interest in this. i know what was, or was not proved. for i am, the predicted male prodogy.
Please look up the definition of evolution.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#40805 Sep 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Scientific and Non Scientific Approach, Part-3
Welcome back to the forum, MUQ

I thought for a moment I saw you in a photo on the front page on the NYTimes. You were the one holding the torch, standing in front of the rubble.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#40806 Sep 13, 2012
MAAT wrote:
Evolution talks about groups adapting and changes over millions of generations.
So it's more about what the ancestor was and whether a change is beneficial.(Like ERV's f.i)
Inbreeding never really works , now does it!
rabbee: evolution is a hoax, from the subtle beasts of the fields again. you just don't believe TheG-D, Who only and always gives TheTorah to all happen over and over again. every time G-D, gives TheTorah again. the world is given with all the very same, true or false information. in this world that rather chooses, all the false stuff rather than believe in G-D, here in TheTorah Happening.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#40807 Sep 13, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text> Any worse than culturing our ears for a lab in microbiology?
rabbee: would not know, never took that subject. in fact was not even all that thrilled, about organic chemistry. with G-D able to make the whole universe, and every thing in it inless than 6 man days. and it takes us 5700 man years, to learn how to make piss.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#40809 Sep 13, 2012
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Please look up the definition of evolution.
rabbee: oh come on, i am an ex-government scientist. i know the difference between evolution and adaptation. and a baby formed from a single cell and sperm, is not evolution. humans never evolved, from any ape like creature. even if you are being, made a monkey of by the subtle beasts of the fields. in fact you do not even believe G-D, about the subtle beasts of the fields HE made and fashioned here in TheTorah again. so you accept, what the enemies of G-D as truth. but you refuse to accept what G-D says is always true, every time HE gives TheTorah actually happening.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#40817 Sep 13, 2012
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right offcourse.
I simply limit myselve here to the big ones that indeed use some scripture.
Which makes it quite puzzlings why someone of the white arts like non-quiter would become a christian.(The ony blessing is that she is a thinking one and not dead to understanding humanities not science...so should they not make it a law that people are only allowed to learn about religion when they are concidered adults?)
As to "why"...

As a social club. It is far easier to find new like-minded friends when you move as a member of a large & popular church than as one of a select few.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#40818 Sep 13, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Even worse, Physics for Bio majors.
We did the spring thing in High School physics but I dont remember it in college physics. But then again, I dont remember much about a lot about my college scholastics - too many other preoccupations.
If you can remember the 60's, you weren't really there...
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#40819 Sep 13, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can remember the 60's, you weren't really there...
Dont get me wrong. I remember the important parts of my college days. Schoolwork just wasnt part of them.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#40820 Sep 13, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: would not know, never took that subject. in fact was not even all that thrilled, about organic chemistry. with G-D able to make the whole universe, and every thing in it inless than 6 man days. and it takes us 5700 man years, to learn how to make piss.
I tolerated organic chem, hated the lab but still did reasonably well. I never understood the relevance of it though, except as theatre to watch the premeds get suicidal. Now a days I use the subject quite often.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#40821 Sep 13, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back to the forum, MUQ
I thought for a moment I saw you in a photo on the front page on the NYTimes. You were the one holding the torch, standing in front of the rubble.
Rubble..yes, it's seems to be the cultural ideal of some.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#40822 Sep 13, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I tolerated organic chem, hated the lab but still did reasonably well. I never understood the relevance of it though, except as theatre to watch the premeds get suicidal. Now a days I use the subject quite often.
rabbee: organic chemistry at berkley, was a must. if you wanted to know, what in the hell are they taking now? i had to ger out of there, berkley was even too weird for me.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#40823 Sep 13, 2012
Scientific and Non Scientific Approach , Part-4

D. Doctor and Patient:

a. Doctor to Patient:Do not eat Red Meat till you finish your prescription and untill you get fully cured

Patient What a Non Scientific thing to say, what Red or White Meat has to do with my sickness? Prove to me scientifically or shut up, It is my life, I will eat what my heart desires

Which one is now more Scientific?

Hint: The patient is completely imbecile. Such patients are safer dead! Doctor will waste his time if he provides evidences to such a patient.

b. Doctor to Patient:You are overweight by 20 Kg. Loose at least 10 Kg in next 6 months, otherwise you might get stroke

Patient:Doctor this linkage of stroke with Weight of patient is not scientific. I read in some book, that it was old belief, now latest finding say..

Doctor: Shut up and get out from my office, teaching me Science you imbecile

Now which has more scientific approach?

Contd.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#40829 Sep 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Scientific and Non Scientific Approach , Part-4
D. Doctor and Patient:
a. Doctor to Patient:Do not eat Red Meat till you finish your prescription and untill you get fully cured
Patient What a Non Scientific thing to say, what Red or White Meat has to do with my sickness? Prove to me scientifically or shut up, It is my life, I will eat what my heart desires
Which one is now more Scientific?
Hint: The patient is completely imbecile. Such patients are safer dead! Doctor will waste his time if he provides evidences to such a patient.
b. Doctor to Patient:You are overweight by 20 Kg. Loose at least 10 Kg in next 6 months, otherwise you might get stroke
Patient:Doctor this linkage of stroke with Weight of patient is not scientific. I read in some book, that it was old belief, now latest finding say..
Doctor: Shut up and get out from my office, teaching me Science you imbecile
Now which has more scientific approach?
Contd.
Maybe you should take up walking with a torch, because this nonsense has nothing to do with science but rather a course on What Reasoning Looks Like When Sound Logic Is Not Applied.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#40830 Sep 13, 2012
That said; M.D.'s are in general only as good as the latest course they took.
Some research shows that they loath or rather fear patients coming into the practice with the latest research on medication or there disease.
Especially in smaller towns where a medical doctor is usually treated with undeserved respect since not based on merits but just on some outdated respect for titles and the absurd amount he charges.
And maybe also because of some fear that he would not treat you or give you something that would make you ill, so best kept as a friend.

I came from an university town, where M.D. are kept up to date, like it or not. lol
But usually that is understood and seen as a game.
Where doctor and patient having an equal share in figuring out what's up and in finding the best treatment.
I more then once thought the doctors here are idiots and really backwards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 26 min RiccardoFire 37,249
Jews buy homes in contested Arab area of Jerusalem 34 min Jeff Brightone 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,635
Sarkozy pledges "friendship" to Netanyahu after... (Nov '11) 2 hr Bee Eff Dee 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 hr Tim Osman 118,640
Paris sculpture removed after vandals strike 7 hr Rainbow Kid 9
Palestinian leader calls settlers 'herd of cattle' 7 hr USA Today 3

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE