created by: c3po | Oct 11, 2007

Iran

92 votes

US take down IRI by internal war?

Click on an option to vote

  • better is make internal war
  • better is war between US & IRI
  • US must try IRI become friend
Comments
1 - 20 of 76 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2007
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jul 07

Iran

#1 Oct 11, 2007

“First take log out of own eye ”

Since: Jan 07

Defender of Islamic Iran

#2 Oct 11, 2007

“Closed for re decorations”

Since: Oct 07

Free quotes given

#3 Oct 11, 2007
Terrorists in america do not see their actions!
They openly shout "terrorist activities to bring down a nation".
Shame,everyone of you terrorists will be hunted down.

Since: Jul 07

Iran

#4 Oct 11, 2007
MKO is deferent that i say. In Iraq-Iran war they help Saddam and Kill civil persons.
I say malcontent people of Iran whom live in border side of Iran want Iran become Federal. Turks ,Kords, Baluchs.
USA must send commando and spy to this sections for find warriors give them Guns and missiles.

USAF must support them or give them anti-aircraft missles because borderside of Iran is mountain so IRI for keeping it have to only use fighter bombers , C130 and Helicopters unless it lose.

In 1989 IRI became winer and Kords became loser because IRI use air force.
In 1988 IRI become winer and MKO become loser because IRI use aire force on Mersad Canyon.

“Closed for re decorations”

Since: Oct 07

Free quotes given

#5 Oct 11, 2007
LOL what a dramer,you talk as if u.s has the power to do any of them!LOL.. They invade "dead" nations not the ones who shoot back! LOL..
Abu Jassem

AOL

#6 Oct 11, 2007
c3po wrote:
MKO is deferent that i say. In Iraq-Iran war they help Saddam and Kill civil persons.
I say malcontent people of Iran whom live in border side of Iran want Iran become Federal. Turks ,Kords, Baluchs.
USA must send commando and spy to this sections for find warriors give them Guns and missiles.
USAF must support them or give them anti-aircraft missles because borderside of Iran is mountain so IRI for keeping it have to only use fighter bombers , C130 and Helicopters unless it lose.
In 1989 IRI became winer and Kords became loser because IRI use air force.
In 1988 IRI become winer and MKO become loser because IRI use aire force on Mersad Canyon.
This is realy outrageous .

Ser ,and how about including me and my 150,000 Lurs fighter ?

So according to you and Israeli Mossad, and the geniuses of the CIA who gifted America 1.2 trilion dollar cost of Iraq misadventure ,we Kurd will over look what Turkey is doing to Our brothers in Anatolia and what American Spay Sadaam1s American made Chemical weapons and a hundred years of torturouse war against by Britian all of that gone by never forgiving Kurds, What lift is only Ahmadinizhad he is the sole concern of the Kurds !!. And how about giving us a chance to show you what we Kurds realy are thinking , dare to take a dive

Since: Jul 07

Iran

#7 Oct 11, 2007
MKO was Soldier of comonistic version of Islam.
Many of them now understand both comonist and Islam is bad maner and mind.
But people of Iran hate them.
If they come in internal war it is best for IRI.
I am strongly recommande to USA never use them for leadering this war.

you must find Turk and Kord and baluch and Khoozestani brave person who want Iran become federal and support them for attack to government and like conditional revolution (100 years ago in Iran) anti government people attack for freedom.
USA must make an Iranian freedom force.
UK and France and Germany are friend of IRI but if USA help us for freedom only USA will our friend and UK and France and Germany will be loser.
Airyanian

United States

#8 Oct 11, 2007
c3po wrote:
MKO is deferent that i say. In Iraq-Iran war they help Saddam and Kill civil persons.
I say malcontent people of Iran whom live in border side of Iran want Iran become Federal. Turks ,Kords, Baluchs.
USA must send commando and spy to this sections for find warriors give them Guns and missiles.
USAF must support them or give them anti-aircraft missles because borderside of Iran is mountain so IRI for keeping it have to only use fighter bombers , C130 and Helicopters unless it lose.
In 1989 IRI became winer and Kords became loser because IRI use air force.
In 1988 IRI become winer and MKO become loser because IRI use aire force on Mersad Canyon.
WHO BE THE LOOSER! AMERICANS? No body the minorities will lose ! americans will be leaving soon i live here and let me tell you even ok,s are tired of it! those 'border minorities' are wishfull imagination of israel, and mko they are
finished,and if i were you i would not inspire the tribal folks in iranian borders to do stupid things. at this time kurds need iran more than anytime turks ar egetting ready to move in.. the rest of them were never a match to shah or mullahs army, they will bring missury on thier tribe by doing it, if iwere you, iwould not wish for border wars, those poor people are gonna get killed off.

“Closed for re decorations”

Since: Oct 07

Free quotes given

#9 Oct 11, 2007
LOL what crooked mind,it must be the latest version of c.i.a software fitted into your head "losersXP".

Since: Jul 07

Iran

#11 Oct 11, 2007
Abu Jassem wrote:
<quoted text>
This is realy outrageous .
Ser ,and how about including me and my 150,000 Lurs fighter ?
So according to you and Israeli Mossad, and the geniuses of the CIA who gifted America 1.2 trilion dollar cost of Iraq misadventure ,we Kurd will over look what Turkey is doing to Our brothers in Anatolia and what American Spay Sadaam1s American made Chemical weapons and a hundred years of torturouse war against by Britian all of that gone by never forgiving Kurds, What lift is only Ahmadinizhad he is the sole concern of the Kurds !!. And how about giving us a chance to show you what we Kurds realy are thinking , dare to take a dive
Kurds many years try for freedom, now USA help them If kurdish government is intelligent they can separate Kurdistan from Iraq.
It is time to begin fight for freedom in Iran.
If USA try to take down IRI ;USA is winner but If IRI can deceive USA they can stay minimum for 20 years.
I think Bush surprise American people by capturing Osama Ben Laden. one Afghan person tell me one of his family was soldier in Afghanistan and they could capture Osama but their USA leader stop action.I think OSAMA is in rang of CIA and neo coservative leaders.
They want exclaim near election : " we capture Osama" Then NC again winer in election.
We know Aljazireh TV is in rang of CIA and Movie of OSAMA give them + OSAMA use internet for messages so CIA can find his location.

nonce CIA need Alquadeh for some reson. end of reson is time of election.

If Iran is next,its time to freedom fighting for all nation that live in Iran and Kurds.

But still there is one problem, if USA want IRI stay in IRAN maybe they use Kurds and Turks and other nation for scaring IRI and if IRI try to peace with Israel USA will sell them by perfidy!

We do not know what USA decided.

I wish Kurds and lurs would become winner.
Do not hury. step by step. to day Kurds freedom from Iraq tomorrow they freedom from Turkey.

I think spy of Turkey want PKK attack to people but best act for PKK is they leave war and try act like South Africa anti-apartide Nelson Mandela manner.

Iran regime is savagery and only by gun will be change but Europe advertising for Iranian people do not act by gun.

but they send spy to Turkish Kurdistan for encourage them they attack to turkey.
Turkey is deferent and Kurd can freedom by non-war manner.
Abu Jassem

AOL

#12 Oct 11, 2007
THe majority of Kurds are Radical Shia , Surprized ?

Only Kurds who are not Shia are those in Centeral Kurdistan in the mountian of what is known for the time being as Northern Iraq. Even so there are the Yazdaniest and Ahli Tariqah , The Qaderies Shiekhies , are there. Kurds of the plain in Irak numberin tow million are Radical Shia ( strong belief in Hazret ABBAS). Kurds in Turkey great number 50% 0r 30% or 70 % no statistics available are Alwees also Radical Shia ..

There are the Ahli Kaq , some one or two million . All of those are either actual or potential Pan Iraniest nationalist !!

Prime minister of Kurdistan name is Anev Shirwan Barzani , son of Jelal Talabani is KI Qobad , every Kurds born to day has a pan Iraniest Nationalist name. Name tells every thing about the parent of the Child ,Yes.
Those who blab Shlib about Kurds Seperating from Iran is like telling the English folks are seperating from England .Or Bavaria from Germany.Every thing written about the Kurds is works of Turkish secret service and the CIA. They Love to lie to themselves of course, We kurds know who we are. If we gain Control in Iran it will be for first time 1n 1400 years a truely Iranian ethinicks is in charge of Iran !!

There are some hundred thousand KURDISH member of Jewish faith ,but most lift to Israel.

Since: Jul 07

Iran

#13 Oct 11, 2007
Abu Jassem wrote:
THe majority of Kurds are Radical Shia , Surprized ?
Only Kurds who are not Shia are those in Centeral Kurdistan in the mountian of what is known for the time being as Northern Iraq. Even so there are the Yazdaniest and Ahli Tariqah , The Qaderies Shiekhies , are there. Kurds of the plain in Irak numberin tow million are Radical Shia ( strong belief in Hazret ABBAS). Kurds in Turkey great number 50% 0r 30% or 70 % no statistics available are Alwees also Radical Shia ..
There are the Ahli Kaq , some one or two million . All of those are either actual or potential Pan Iraniest nationalist !!
Prime minister of Kurdistan name is Anev Shirwan Barzani , son of Jelal Talabani is KI Qobad , every Kurds born to day has a pan Iraniest Nationalist name. Name tells every thing about the parent of the Child ,Yes.
Those who blab Shlib about Kurds Seperating from Iran is like telling the English folks are seperating from England .Or Bavaria from Germany.Every thing written about the Kurds is works of Turkish secret service and the CIA. They Love to lie to themselves of course, We kurds know who we are. If we gain Control in Iran it will be for first time 1n 1400 years a truely Iranian ethinicks is in charge of Iran !!
There are some hundred thousand KURDISH member of Jewish faith ,but most lift to Israel.
I know only 20 young person from Kurdistan I see them but all of this Iranian Kurd was Souni!
I know Kurds love Iran.Iranian people and Kurds are one race but turkey and Arab are many deferent in culture, language and race.
Kurds freedom from Arab and will freedom from Turks.
I think 75% of Kurds are anti-IRI and they want Iran become federal.

Since: Jul 07

Iran

#14 Oct 11, 2007
Abu Jassem wrote:
THe majority of Kurds are Radical Shia , Surprized ?
Only Kurds who are not Shia are those in Centeral Kurdistan in the mountian of what is known for the time being as Northern Iraq. Even so there are the Yazdaniest and Ahli Tariqah , The Qaderies Shiekhies , are there. Kurds of the plain in Irak numberin tow million are Radical Shia ( strong belief in Hazret ABBAS). Kurds in Turkey great number 50% 0r 30% or 70 % no statistics available are Alwees also Radical Shia ..
There are the Ahli Kaq , some one or two million . All of those are either actual or potential Pan Iraniest nationalist !!
Prime minister of Kurdistan name is Anev Shirwan Barzani , son of Jelal Talabani is KI Qobad , every Kurds born to day has a pan Iraniest Nationalist name. Name tells every thing about the parent of the Child ,Yes.
Those who blab Shlib about Kurds Seperating from Iran is like telling the English folks are seperating from England .Or Bavaria from Germany.Every thing written about the Kurds is works of Turkish secret service and the CIA. They Love to lie to themselves of course, We kurds know who we are. If we gain Control in Iran it will be for first time 1n 1400 years a truely Iranian ethinicks is in charge of Iran !!
There are some hundred thousand KURDISH member of Jewish faith ,but most lift to Israel.
I know only 20 young person from Kurdistan I see them but all of them are Souni!
I know Kurds love Iran.Iranian people and Kurds are one race but turkey and Arab are many deferent in culture, language and race.
Kurds freedom from Arab and will freedom from Turks.
I think 75% of Kurds are anti-IRI and they want Iran become federal.
Abu Jassem

AOL

#15 Oct 11, 2007
c3po wrote:
<quoted text>
I know only 20 young person from Kurdistan I see them but all of them are Souni!
I know Kurds love Iran.Iranian people and Kurds are one race but turkey and Arab are many deferent in culture, language and race.
Kurds freedom from Arab and will freedom from Turks.
I think 75% of Kurds are anti-IRI and they want Iran become federal.
Iran was always federal . Acording Minorsky Russian Iranologist of 19th century the title Shahenshah king of the king was the title of the emoror because he ruled over four shah

These were Kurdistan
Azerbadijan
Para or PersiaLuristan only Luristan was nearly totaly independant.

Centeral government was A British demands to achieve maximum control at the least cost.

A free Iran will have no problen from leting alol proviances to hasve autonomy Just like United State ,it will happen.

Turkey has a choice :Be fair and face the realty ,or wind up like Yoghoslavia and to days Iraq. The choice is their . Syria my own selfish wish is Israel makes its move and we do our part most of Northern Syria is Kurdish terretorry. We need to reach Medetrania ,we must.
Abu Jassem

AOL

#16 Oct 11, 2007
KURDISTAN
AZERBADIJAN
PHARS OR PERSIA

LURISTAN

these are the names of four Autonomos kingdom .

Encyclopidia Britanica 1972 edition look for Luristan or Lor . Many Articles by Lord Curzon

“First take log out of own eye ”

Since: Jan 07

Defender of Islamic Iran

#17 Oct 12, 2007
c3po wrote:
MKO is deferent that i say. In Iraq-Iran war they help Saddam and Kill civil persons.
I say malcontent people of Iran whom live in border side of Iran want Iran become Federal. Turks ,Kords, Baluchs.
USA must send commando and spy to this sections for find warriors give them Guns and missiles.
USAF must support them or give them anti-aircraft missles because borderside of Iran is mountain so IRI for keeping it have to only use fighter bombers , C130 and Helicopters unless it lose.
In 1989 IRI became winer and Kords became loser because IRI use air force.
In 1988 IRI become winer and MKO become loser because IRI use aire force on Mersad Canyon.
Where is your humanity?
You advocate war and violence.
You seek more division not unity.

Will the CIA not require your submission when your evil deed is done?

You and your nationalist criminal friends will no longer divide us in order to conquer us.

For humanity is one and the age of division is soon to be over.

“Closed for re decorations”

Since: Oct 07

Free quotes given

#18 Oct 12, 2007
America should be divided into 4 nations,where beer can holders live in one,puffs in another and the last two for fox viewers and brain deads.
Abu Jassem

AOL

#19 Oct 12, 2007
New York City alone has 160 Nationality . What is the magical formula that keep New York Manhattan 4 Bedroom selling at $15 million and up.?

One look at the news stand and you know why .

50 0r more Foriegn and domstic languages all different, and you got the answer.

The Houses of Warships all kinds .Sonnies has may be as many as 70 t0 80 Mosques .

Shia has one too, but lack of interest by them is the reason.

“Closed for re decorations”

Since: Oct 07

Free quotes given

#20 Oct 12, 2007
7 mil pounds is nothing compared to to a 4 bedroomed house in mayfair london!

A broom room 1m by .7m was sold last year at 2.5 mil. Just the address was what a guy was looking to buy!
Newyork is a trash can!
Abu Jassem

AOL

#21 Oct 12, 2007
Bullshit detector Simin wrote:
7 mil pounds is nothing compared to to a 4 bedroomed house in mayfair london!
A broom room 1m by .7m was sold last year at 2.5 mil. Just the address was what a guy was looking to buy!
Newyork is a trash can!
These are Apt prices ,if you want to buy A house with land under it !!in manhattan ,in a nice Jewish neighborhood if there any for Sale it will be 50 million and up for 25 feet by hUndred feet three story high , Brown stone.In bad Jewish Neighborhood will be like your prices in Mayfare. In Kurdish neighboorhod the prices are priceless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 hr Uzi 36,757
why do Iranian women get mad at Persian men who... (Apr '11) Fri RezaJune 211
Iran Says it Downed Israeli Drone over Nuclear ... Fri RezaJune 2
Iranian, Turkish cultural institutes to cooperate Aug 28 Kannibaal M 4
Mt. Calvary Baptist Church (New Website) (Jan '14) Aug 27 TaterTot 3
Cleaning chemicals for black nts. Aug 25 Jhounst 1
Iraq urges global action against Islamic State,... Aug 24 Kev 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Iran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••