German writer: 'Israel is world's greatest danger'

Apr 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jerusalem Post

In his writing, the 84-year-old poet and novelist aligns himself with the Islamic Republic of Iran and calls for the administration of German Chancellor Angela Merkel to stop its delivery of Dolphin submarines to the Jewish state.

Comments
741 - 760 of 2,433 Comments Last updated Sep 12, 2012
Aliroger1

York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a complete lie in every detail. Don't make me slam-dunk you again, fool. I am tired of it.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR KENKUNT TO SLAM-DUNK ME OR ANYONE ELSE HERE!!! LOLLLLL. GRAY HAS MADE A FOOL OF KENNY, WHO HAS NOT MANAGED TO CHALLENGE ANY OF GRAY'S SOURCES!!!

More Muslims fought against the Nazis than supported them. More Jews worked with the Nazis than Muslims did. Nazis supported zionism and the idea of an Israel. Zionists profited from Nazism. Hitler, the Nazis, Mussolini and the fascists in Italy and those in Spain and the rest of Europe were all Christians!!! The Holocaust was a Christian crime. Run along!!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM STILL WAITING FOR KENKUNT TO SLAM-DUNK ME OR ANYONE ELSE HERE!!! LOLLLLL. GRAY HAS MADE A FOOL OF KENNY, WHO HAS NOT MANAGED TO CHALLENGE ANY OF GRAY'S SOURCES!!!
More Muslims fought against the Nazis than supported them. More Jews worked with the Nazis than Muslims did. Nazis supported zionism and the idea of an Israel. Zionists profited from Nazism. Hitler, the Nazis, Mussolini and the fascists in Italy and those in Spain and the rest of Europe were all Christians!!! The Holocaust was a Christian crime. Run along!!!
HE DOES IT ALL THE TIME IMBECILE!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!! The only reality here is that you're a blooming idiot!! El Sicko is at it again!! The dummy that like to use the word reality (which the idiot is far from)) and Paid HamasARAT milking scumbag CANADA's PROBLEM child is BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX will hiding out in TORONTO:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Anti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

For Germans like the war was 2000 years ago,what the German did in World War II is still remembered. The Germans have always been a problem for the environment, their desire is to rule Europe.
I dont like too much Jews, because Israeli authorities are attacking everybody who express doubt that they have nuclear weapon, in this cas Gunthers Grass
Muselman

Senftenberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Milos1989 wrote:
For Germans like the war was 2000 years ago,what the German did in World War II is still remembered. The Germans have always been a problem for the environment, their desire is to rule Europe.
I dont like too much Jews, because Israeli authorities are attacking everybody who express doubt that they have nuclear weapon, in this cas Gunthers Grass
Please go to school, try to learn English and come back again! Maybe we can understand you then.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Pappy wrote:
<quoted text>
EDITED FOR SPACE
SURPRISE......I agree with much of what you said.

However, an EVEN HANDED U.S. MID EAST POLICY IS ESSENTIAL FOR PEACE because one ma's "Terrorist" is anothers' "Freedom Fighter!!!!!

Remember, I went to the Mid East by myself, with an open mind and enjoyed the kindness of 'EVIL MUSLIM TERRORISTS" in Iraq, Syria, Iran, the "'Stans" lebenon etc etc until I got caught up in the '73 War
I went to see the REAL " TERRORISTS" and treated the Proven Evidence of their "Handiwork"

Israel's Existance is a Fact. Many of its People are Excellent but leaving because of the ZIONIST "Terrorists"

“Israeli Jews Are Voting With Their Feet”
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

“There have been studies originating both in Israel and abroad that show "as many as half of the Jews living in Israel will consider leaving ...if in the next few years the current political and social trends continue.
In addition, polls show that at least 60% and as high as 80% of remaining Israeli Jews "sympathize with those who leave the country." CONT.?
The Jews LEAVING are the Educated, Peaceful & Compassionate rrepulsed by the Criminal "Pure "Race," Expansionism on which ZIONIST Israel was and IS Founded:

The Wounds inflicted HERE are precisely those like I treated as an ad hoc Medic in 1973 based on earlier experiencd in Laos.

An 8-10 y.o. Girls asked me to sew her rotten, 3 day old fingers "Back on" that an IDFer laughingly "Cut off"

How would YOU react to 60 years of THIS:(Yes, it still goes on)

“They used to enter houses and kill women and children indiscriminately”: Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948

http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010... “they-used-to-enter-houses-and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3

"A chilling account of the massacre is given by a Red Cross doctor (Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, who arrived at the village on the second day and saw himself – the mopping up – as one of the terrorists put it to him.

He says that the “mopping up” had been done with machine guns, then grenades and finished off with knives.

Women’s bellies were cut open and babies were butchered in the hands of their helpless mothers.

Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood.

Of those 250 people, 25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive.

52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and they were slain and their heads cut off.

Their mothers were in turn massacred and their bodies mutilated. About 60 other women and girls were also killed and their bodies mutilated.

British interrogating officer, Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, confirmed that:

“The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women who often break down many times whilst the statement is being recorded.

There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews.

Many young schoolgirls were raped and later slaughtered. Old women were also molested.

One story is current concerning a case in which a young girl was literally torn in two.

Many infants were also butchered and killed.

I also saw one old woman … who had been severely beaten about the head with rifle butts.

Women had bracelets torn from their arms and rings from their fingers and parts of some of the women’s ears were severed in order to remove earrings.”[1]

Please consider the following:

“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan, S.J.(a Jesuit priest)”
NOW, AIPAC wants ANOTHER War w/ U.S. BLOOD.... OF MY FELLOW G.I.S !!!
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
And you, Clem, are not. Sad, really, at your best, sad.
COME ON!!!!

Let's See that "Slam Dunk".......Punk!

Go ahead, take your "Tough TALK" and keep slithering off......

OH......And, Just stay in the Wading Pool End of the Think Tank!!!!

Keep the water at a nice, tepid 98.6 like the rest of your "Age Group"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Muselman wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go to school, try to learn English and come back again! Maybe we can understand you then.
Iknow that my english is not perfect but i am trying every day to improve, because that i am on this site !

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Milos1989 wrote:
<quoted text>
Iknow that my english is not perfect but i am trying every day to improve, because that i am on this site !
Your English (which should always be capitalized) is pretty good! You might want to separate "Jews" and Israel, as they are not synonymous. If you are unhappy with Israel, that is not license to dislike Jews generally.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Gray wrote:
"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan, S.J.(a Jesuit priest)”
If Israel is really a friendly nation, why do they spy on the USA and kill Americans in their false flag operations?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_inci...
apm

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

No, it is USA being run by Jews what is the real danger!
Israel itself is nothing and would not last a very single day without American protection.

I must confess I`m not unhappy with the existence of Irael though. If it was not Israel, a lot of Jews wouldn`t move from here. I`v no doubt that the reason why Israel was established is that people of Europe wanted to get rid of Jews.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Why many people hate Jews?
Amp

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Milos1989 wrote:
Why many people hate Jews?
What planet you came from?))))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Amp wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet you came from?))))
i know some reasons , but i do not understand why are people so obsessed with them?

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

In Germany there are umpteen consumers

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

I had a good opportunity to chat with a couple from Alabama.
A nice lovely chat.
I had never been to USA .
I love the people who are not parochial
Oatriotic

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

apm wrote:
No, it is USA being run by Jews what is the real danger!
Israel itself is nothing and would not last a very single day without American protection.
I must confess I`m not unhappy with the existence of Irael though. If it was not Israel, a lot of Jews wouldn`t move from here. I`v no doubt that the reason why Israel was established is that people of Europe wanted to get rid of Jews.
No, Jews do not run the USA. That may be hard to comprehend, coming from a country with less than half the population of the USA, a country losing population at a rapid rate.

The USA is fortunate to have American Jews, as they have given great things to our society and to the world. You might wonder why Jews have been leaving Russia in huge numbers, since Russia then foolishly loses a great source of scientific innovation. I agree Europe wanted to rid itself of Jews, but I think the reason was Europeans wanted the Jews' wealth and their positions, basically a form of theft. We need to get over the idea that Europe is somehow special to the USA or to the world; there is very little evidence to support that idea.
Judge

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Jews do not run the USA. That may be hard to comprehend, coming from a country with less than half the population of the USA, a country losing population at a rapid rate.
The USA is fortunate to have American Jews, as they have given great things to our society and to the world. You might wonder why Jews have been leaving Russia in huge numbers, since Russia then foolishly loses a great source of scientific innovation. I agree Europe wanted to rid itself of Jews, but I think the reason was Europeans wanted the Jews' wealth and their positions, basically a form of theft. We need to get over the idea that Europe is somehow special to the USA or to the world; there is very little evidence to support that idea.
Be honest and admit that you are a self- warshipping Jew.

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has started five wars over the past 60 years and cliamed self defense...hitler did the same thng when he invaded Poland.
ISRAEL started 5 wars?... Let's see...'48... State declared, Israel invaded by 5 countries. Yep, Israel started that one.'56... after repeated terrorist incursions from Gaza, under Egyptian aegis.. Israel tries to put a stop to it. Yep, Israel started that.'67... Egypt declares a blockade of Israel (an act of war by all international standards unless the blockaded one is Israel..). After unsuccessfuly trying for weeks to end the blockade, Israel takes military action... Yep, started by Israel.'73... There are cease-fire lines. quiet on the borders... until Egypt & Syria invade... Ah, yes... Israel definitely startd that one.. Shall I go on?

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

GermanTruther wrote:
<quoted text>
What has Hitler or Germans to do with the Nakba?
Nakba is a horrendous crime committed by Zionists.
Nakba?
The UN voted for partition... the Jews accepted it, the Arabs didn't, & went on to invade Israel. Had they not done that, there would have been an Arab state in what was the western part of the Mandate of Palestine since 1948. Nakba... the moral equivalent of someone murdering his parents, and then asking for clemency from the court on the grounds that he is an orphan...
knn

Middleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

people do not hate Jews
people just get a joy out of blaming Jews for everything

that is what anti-semitism is

Jews are always on the front lines of good and evil, been this way for at least 1,000 years

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••