UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

In an article published in sangh pariwar official forum,they have accepted that current indian muslim population as of 2008 was 22.3 % as contrary to official 13.4% as per cencus 2001,that makes india the country with maximum moslems,the article has prdicted that moslems will become majority in india by 2035
i think we are losing india ,we must do something
http://www.sanghparivar.org/forum/when-muslim... -
jai hind !
Jai hind

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

I thnk the link not appearing,
GOOGLE IT : sanghparivar.org forum when muslims will become absolute majority in india india will be declared islamic country if we r not checking it now
asf

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Jai hind wrote:
In an article published in sangh pariwar official forum,they have accepted that current indian muslim population as of 2008 was 22.3 % as contrary to official 13.4% as per cencus 2001,that makes india the country with maximum moslems,the article has prdicted that moslems will become majority in india by 2035
jai hind !
its impossible..currently muslims r 150-170 million in india..and hindus around 900 million..if muslims increase 5 times more than hindus than only they can be equal only in increasing in india..not in population..and so it will take long time to reach hindus first even if they increase 5 times than hindus..and also its quite impossible..as hindus r nearly 1 billion in hindustan...so nobody can reach hindus...`
tiger one

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

don't worry..soon government is going to launch a policy to remove islamic testes....during khatna itself.....

india was land of hindus and it will remain land of hindus
American

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

tiger one wrote:
don't worry..soon government is going to launch a policy to remove islamic testes....during khatna itself.....
Looks like you’d better buy a Koran, a prayer rug, and start studying LMFAO
tiger one

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

American wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't bother about india..we will manage..
mind your business..a high profile technical job doing man is posting craps in indian forum!!!!!!!!!

thats why your bosses deploys indians.........
hahahaha
Suraj

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

tiger one wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't bother about india..we will manage..
mind your business..a high profile technical job doing man is posting craps in indian forum!!!!!!!!!
thats why your bosses deploys indians.........
hahahaha
Feel the same. He is neither high profile nor proficient. May be a side kick to an Indian boss and he is giving vent to his frustrations in the Indian forum.
Max

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

American wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. and they should start kissing their Pakistani brothers a*rse.
Kumar

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

in 1947-
hindu-33 crore-94%
-muslim-3 crore-5%
-others-1 crore-1%

in 2008-hindu-82crore- 75%(growth rate in 61 years 249%@ 4.07%/year)-
muslim-25 crore-23%( growth rate in 61 years 833%@13.7%/year)
-others(Christians)- 3 crore- 2%

from the above data, the growth(incl. infiltration around 4 cr.) in 61 years by muslims r more than 580% that of hindus(incl. like hindus)! and hindus reduced by 19% in simple arithmetic in 61 years where as muslims increased by 18% in terms of population percentage!

in 2035 –muslim-92.5 crore-46.8%

–hindu- 90.2 crore-45.6%(that too if not a single convert to other religion!)
-others- 7.6 crore-7.6%by

2040- ALL HINDU FESTIVAL WILL BE STOPPED,

by 2050-muslim-189.62 crore-64%(INDIA WILL BE DECLARED ISLAMIC COUNTRY)-hindu-95.7 crore-32.3%- others-10.7 crore-3.6%muslim population is like inflation! they breed like Anything !!!
American

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Suraj wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel the same. He is neither high profile nor proficient. May be a side kick to an Indian boss and he is giving vent to his frustrations in the Indian forum.
I would never work for any stinky Indian person. Never have and never will.

Besides, then I’d have to start marble-talking soz the wobble-head Indian could understand me LMFAO
Kumar

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

The above data are expected if 'no conversion from hindus to other religion viz christianity,islam takes place,if mass conversion takes place the time 2035 will be reduced,also conversion from islam to other religion is almost negligieble so that negates the other way round,i think nothing can be done as govt. Will want to appease minorities for their votes and know their mindset that they vote unilatterly to the party they decide
this is alarming !!!
eli

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Jai hind wrote:
jai hind !
....Teri maa ka bhosda.Sangh Parivar CHOOTIYA.SALIYA behan chod Hum kya gaand maraenge jab mulleh NACHENGE? ALLAH KA RAPE KAR DALENGE.

ONE MORE THING>>>>>>S ANGH PARIVAR IS ANTI INDIAN.THEY WANTS TO RULE ACCORDING TO DIVIDE AND RULE POLICY.THIS ITSELF SHOWS THAT SANGH PARIVAR AND THE GUYS ASSOCIATED WITH THEM ARE TRAITORS.
Jha ji

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

What do u mean ?Sangh parivar are traitors?

Since: Sep 10

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

tiger one wrote:
ohhh nooo where is ur secularism....i think india is a secular state.... that is what ur govt claim

Bombay, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

http://news.oneindia.in/2010/07/26/india-to-b...
Kerala chief minister has also predicted that

Bombay, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Maiymon wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhh nooo where is ur secularism....i think india is a secular state.... that is what ur govt claim
hindus are anti-constitutional and anti-indians

regards
ruthless

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

khushwant singh 4m mumbai wrote:
<quoted text>
hindus are anti-constitutional and anti-indians
regards
kuss ali 4m lahore porkis r anti world,all porkis r impotents,look at urself porki hiding behind a sikh name,those mighty sikhs who butchered millions of porkis in 47.

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

ruthless wrote:
<quoted text>kuss ali 4m lahore porkis r anti world,all porkis r impotents,look at urself porki hiding behind a sikh name,those mighty sikhs who butchered millions of porkis in 47.
mr those were british indians who migrated to pak......By God we will take revenge from sikhs just have them thier independet country khalistan....they r suffering because of their own deeds......
Indian Dalit

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Good News for us,we will get independance around 2035...HIP-HIP-HOOORRREEEEEEE
ruthless

Lucknow, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Indian Dalit wrote:
Good News for us,we will get independance around 2035...HIP-HIP-HOOORRREEEEEEE
kuss ali 4m lahore bhaag bhosdi aandhi aayee.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of133
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

399 Users are viewing the India Forum right now

Search the India Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 6 min Tapan 14,686
gay in chandigarh (Nov '12) 14 min aman 328
Pakistani man arrested for eating baby 16 min Go Le Gay Paki GO 6
Wife swapping (Dec '12) 22 min prashant 655
sex ki baat karo.. 34 min raj 12
Honey Singh gandu hai, madarchod hai ya behenchod? (Mar '13) 36 min PARANKUSH UPADHYAY 11
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... (May '13) 39 min Alfaaz 3,027
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 45 min deep 4,085
kya periods k time chodne se ladki pregnent ho ... (May '13) 1 hr raja 954
Indian GORI ladkion ki CHUT bhi KALI kiun hoti ... (Apr '12) 2 hr Sameer 45,490
•••
•••
•••
•••