created by: Murugan | Sep 10, 2011

India

448 votes

South Indians are far better than North Indians.

Click on an option to vote

• YES! South is progressive and prosperous.
  • North is full of poverty and filth
  • North Indians are street Dogs
Comments
361 - 380 of 641 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Sri Abdul

Hawthorn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

A woman has been gang raped and burnt alive in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, police say, the latest in a series of brutal but unrelated attacks on women there.

The woman's family says five men gang-raped her and then set her alight in her own home in Etah district.

In the past week there have been three violent attacks on women in the state.

Correspondents say Uttar Pradesh is one of India's most lawless states where women are accorded a very low status.

On Friday a 14-year-old girl was stabbed in the eye as she fought off two men who attempted to rape her.

The teenager was attacked in Gadwa Buzurg village in the Kannauj district of the northern state. She lost one eye and the other was also seriously damaged.

Police say the attackers were from her own village. Only one has been arrested so far and police said they were looking for the second man.

Two policemen in the area, who initially refused to lodge the parents' complaint, have been suspended.

Last week, a girl's body was found hanging from a tree on police premises in the Nighasan area of Lakhimpur district.

The girl's parents alleged that she was raped and murdered and that the police had offered them a bribe to keep quiet.

In the latest incident the woman, who was in her thirties, was sitting outside her home when five men dragged her inside the house and gang-raped her, according to her family.

Her family say the attackers sprinkled kerosene on her and set her on fire because the woman had recognised them and they were afraid of being caught.

The woman managed to give a statement to police but died shortly afterwards.

Police say they are are still looking for the attackers.

Earlier this year, the head of the National Commission for Women, Girija Vyas, said Uttar Pradesh was at the top of the list when it came to violent crimes against women.

State authorities have been criticised in recent years after several attacks on women and girls were reported.
Sri Abdul

Hawthorn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Her killing has sent shock waves through India with many calling for strict action against the policemen involved.
Continue reading the main story
“Start Quote
Intizam Ali

I'm scared to leave my family - we've made enemies of the police”

End Quote Intizam Ali Sonam's father

"The police exist for the public, they are paid out of the public money. But absolutely nothing is done to make the policemen fear. And in cases where they are the accused, those cases will linger on forever in court," says Roop Rekha Verma of Sajhi Duniya, a group that works with women.

The police, however, say they do not tolerate members of the force who break the law.

Senior police officer GP Sharma says: "There may be a few policemen, like in any organisation, who are delinquents, who are deviants, who may at times break the law. You cannot wish it away, no matter how hard you try.

"But we take cognisance of such cases, we register cases against them, and also take departmental action against them."

The family say they are living in fear.

"We feel very insecure. I work as a day labourer, and if I don't go out to work, we'll all die of hunger," says Sonam's father Intizam Ali. "But I'm scared to leave my family. We've made enemies of the police and they may try to kill us to erase the proof."

Tarannum says: "We want an inquiry by the CBI [India's federal investigating agency], we want security, we want an identification parade of the policemen, I will identify the guilty.

"And then he should be handcuffed and paraded in the village. Then only will I feel peace. I don't just want him punished in court. Who's going to see it there? He killed my daughter here; everyone here must see him humiliated."
abc

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

Dirty south wrote:
Are u serious ..lolz,everyone knows that we (south indians) are ugly ,black pigs living at the foot of indian and we desearve this.. Plz send us to sri lanka at least they are same like us i.e.ugly
who da bludy hell told that south indians are ugly... it is completely wrong.. if south indians were ugly then aiswarya rai wouldnt hve been miss world... wat bout shilpa shetty, deepika padkone and many other beautiful n lovely ladies.. who are so famous n well known 4 thier beauty....
Saleem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

abc wrote:
<quoted text>..
who da bludy hell told that south indians are ugly... it is completely wrong.. if south indians were ugly then aiswarya rai wouldnt hve been miss world... wat bout shilpa shetty, deepika padkone and many other beautiful n lovely ladies.. who are so famous n well known 4 thier beauty....
these all are aryans according to DMK.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

abc wrote:
<quoted text>..
Please do not lose your temper. There are and always will be some brainless people to make you angry and
Say stupid things. You don't have to believe them and you can never shut them up. Please be sensible. There are some paid people to spread hate among Indians. They will never accept White is White.
muscle man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Now that Prabhu Deva is into
direction, will we ever see him in front of the camera? Yes, he says. He is not striking out plans of acting in films. He has ABCD -
Anybody Can Dance by Remo D'Souza
in his kitty. "Though the films based on dance
have failed to do well in the country, I
wanted to be a part of this because
the dance sequences are really good
in the film," says the ace dancer. He wants to act and direct
simultaneously but he won't star in
his own directorial ventures. "I am
not even comfortable
choreographing for my own films.
There are other people who can conceptualise the dance sequence. I
do not mind giving inputs as a
director but I will not interfere in a
choreographer's business and tax my
brain for no reason," he adds. While on the professional front, he is
quite busy, personally things aren't
going too well for him. After breaking
up with longtime girlfriend,
Nayanthara, Prabhu claims that he is
"dating only films at the moment". Will he start dating soon, we ask on a
serious note. "It can happen anytime
from now. Life is unpredictable and I
can fall in love any time," he quips. His upcoming film reminds one of
other action films like Wanted,
Dabangg. "Now that Salman has
sported a moustache as Chulbul
Pandey in Dabbang, does it restrict
others from flaunting it? Appearances do not have a copyright," he says.
Why isn't he working with Salman
next? "I can't be doing all my films
with Salman," he says. For his Bollywood directorial
ventures, will he stick to remakes
only? "I am ready for everything. If
original films leave enough for you to
explore, remakes have a pressure of
recreating the magic," he says.

Since: May 12

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Anirudh wrote:
Now I understand the reason why MADRASIS are made fun of and are the mainstay of the modern indian joke.
Why?
Coz they like making an ASSCLOWN out of themselves
Just like this.:D
OMG! I can't stop laughing at this.
You son-of-a-northindian-tatti-eat ing-bitch. You think you are cool. I spent 18 yrs in north(delhi & UP) and i saw many doing tatti at road side every time. I spent only 5yrs in south, i come to know about cleanliness.
Dude, for south only only cool guys would be westerners not north indians. You try to copy westerners they will beat you to death.

And you are saying "ohh! why can't madrasis be modern like us!!?" Who said you people are modern. You just declare amoung urself that ur modern!!!Ha!..You guys do shit at roadside, you rape children and kill them,....you admire khap panchayat......and above all you guys don't have guts to fight austrilians and britions and instead tells them you guys are shy........FUCK YOUUUUU TATTI EATER!!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

jko987 wrote:
<quoted text>
You son-of-a-northindian-tatti-eat ing-bitch. You think you are cool. I spent 18 yrs in north(delhi & UP) and i saw many doing tatti at road side every time. I spent only 5yrs in south, i come to know about cleanliness.
Dude, for south only only cool guys would be westerners not north indians. You try to copy westerners they will beat you to death.
And you are saying "ohh! why can't madrasis be modern like us!!?" Who said you people are modern. You just declare amoung urself that ur modern!!!Ha!..You guys do shit at roadside, you rape children and kill them,....you admire khap panchayat......and above all you guys don't have guts to fight austrilians and britions and instead tells them you guys are shy........FUCK YOUUUUU TATTI EATER!!!!
What a temper. Please be civil and cool down. No body is better or worse. We all have challenges and striving to be the best.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

what is the different between a tamil/telgo/kannadiga and a north Indian(punjabi/uttar pradeshi/bihari)

North Indians have sharper facial features and are more muscular. hence, they feel they are better than south indians.
rajnikanth movies also have spread a lot of bad reputation and stereotyping about tamils and south Indians.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

becool80 wrote:
what is the different between a tamil/telgo/kannadiga and a north Indian(punjabi/uttar pradeshi/bihari)

North Indians have sharper facial features and are more muscular. hence, they feel they are better than south indians.
rajnikanth movies also have spread a lot of bad reputation and stereotyping about tamils and south Indians.
being mascular is better

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

xXNazir_ShahXx wrote:
<quoted text>
being mascular is better
average Indian from central,south,west India are almost undistinguishable. however, I believe mongoloids are the least muscular. but tamils..are they muscular?

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

becool80 wrote:
becool80 wrote:
how can you say rajnikanth is cause of all misunderstanding? This is insane. Secondly Are kannadigas really Australoid? Or telugu and majority of tamils do not look Australoid. A lot of them look like north indian. Few adiwasi may look like Australoid. But even they are not really black. You are a color conscious racist fellow. You should be ashamed of yourself.
I am a southy motherfucke

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

We south indians are black and zealous of north indians. they treat us like dogs so we go to usa korea etc. to be white peoples dogs and we ask our southie brother to do shittie software testing, if we can get out of india we feel ourselvesl lucky and we pose as foreigners in forums like this to bash north indians bcoz we cant tell them on theor face else they will kick our poor ugly black southy ass. our best looking women marry the north indians and to get some satisfaction we offer ;oads of money to north indian girls (any god looking girl no talent neded) to act opposite our ugly guys and we get satisfaction out of it and curse ourselves when in night we gp to sleep with out equally ugly women and we priduce even uglier children , so our only resort is BOOKS, study. And we spend all our money on bying 'fair and lovely', we use so mucj fairness cream but alas, if you wash a coal with milk will it become white? so i am going back to my shitty life and getting ready to polish white mans hoe bcoz north indians dont even let us touch their shoes bcoz we are low caste achchut. oh god kill us all southies just like u did with ugly tamil brothers/sisters in srilanka, tke us out of our miserable life.
ocean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

I am a southy motherfucke wrote:
We south indians are black and zealous of north indians. they treat us like dogs so we go to usa korea etc. to be white peoples dogs and we ask our southie brother to do shittie software testing, if we can get out of india we feel ourselvesl lucky and we pose as foreigners in forums like this to bash north indians bcoz we cant tell them on theor face else they will kick our poor ugly black southy ass. our best looking women marry the north indians and to get some satisfaction we offer ;oads of money to north indian girls (any god looking girl no talent neded) to act opposite our ugly guys and we get satisfaction out of it and curse ourselves when in night we gp to sleep with out equally ugly women and we priduce even uglier children , so our only resort is BOOKS, study. And we spend all our money on bying 'fair and lovely', we use so mucj fairness cream but alas, if you wash a coal with milk will it become white? so i am going back to my shitty life and getting ready to polish white mans hoe bcoz north indians dont even let us touch their shoes bcoz we are low caste achchut. oh god kill us all southies just like u did with ugly tamil brothers/sisters in srilanka, tke us out of our miserable life.
oh!
So you are sri lankan. When will you stop killing your own people. Sad really sad.
lovedog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

White girls have misconception of Indian men, they say we leer on them.
punjabi da munda

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Dravidian Hero wrote:
Poor Paki is posting as "Murugan" to divide India. Haha, another lame attempt, but India remains united.
If Pakis spent so much time caring about their own development, Pakistan wouldn't be a failed state.
stupid dirty tamils should stop worrying about Pakis, we all know how much north indians are better than tamils, eventhough north indian hindus are the biggest harami kutte in the world. A Paki looks so much better than a dirty tamil any day.
punjabi da munda

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
North Indians have the biggest joke of a history one can imagine.
Almost 800 years of Muslim rule, 100s of millions getting bent backwards and forcibly converted (Pakistanis today), pimping out their wives/daughters to the Muslim rulers, etc.
LMAO. Great history.
The only good piece of North Indian history are the Sikhs.
Stop bending over your butt to the Sikhs, we Sikhs are not Indians and neither we are Pakis. You dirty Tamils have nothing to do with Pakis or Sikhs, Tamil Gandu is far away from the border of Pakistan, so shut up and get lost to your Thamil shithole.
punjabi da munda

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

becool80 wrote:
Tamils and other South Indians are the biggest losers I have seen. They are the lowest ranked people in the Hindoo caste system, and they happily accept their lowly status as part of their life/karma or whatever nonsense they believe in . Other reasons include their fascination of fake bollywood movies as they can imagine they are the same race or category as North Indians. Tamils always are ashamed of their race, they hide behind the Indian identity to conceal their Pariah status.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

punjabi da munda wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop bending over your butt to the Sikhs, we Sikhs are not Indians and neither we are Pakis. You dirty Tamils have nothing to do with Pakis or Sikhs, Tamil Gandu is far away from the border of Pakistan, so shut up and get lost to your Thamil shithole.
sahee gal tu kende ae paaji
punjabi da munda

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

xXNazir_ShahXx wrote:
<quoted text> sahee gal tu kende ae paaji
From his tone I can conclude that he is certainly trying to ass kiss his North Indian Hindu masters, so they would pitty his Black Linga ass and accept him as equals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••