Daewoo bus hostess kidnapped, gang-raped

Feb 7, 2010 Full story: The News 12

Monday, February 08, 2010 By Rauf Klasra ISLAMABAD: In a shocking incident, a 20-year-old girl working as 'road hostess' with the Daewoo International bus service was gang-raped in Sialkot city on Saturday night after she was kidnapped at gun point by two drunk boys when she was going home late night after completing her work.

Full Story
Usman

Islamabad, Pakistan

#1 Feb 8, 2010
Very shamefull incident.
the culprits must be arrested and punished.
ali

UAE

#2 Feb 8, 2010
very very shamfull incident. i agree with u usman
Kamran

Lahore, Pakistan

#3 Feb 8, 2010
Get those guys and hang them in streets of sialkot
Atif Ex Daewoovian Dubai

UAE

#4 Feb 10, 2010
It is truly shamefull incident.. Now the higher management should compensate the victim and the culprits should hang till deat at some lamp post..
Raja Shaukat

Islamabad, Pakistan

#5 Feb 11, 2010
very very shameful incident. I strongly condemn this shameful incident. Culprits must be arrested immediately and after quickly trial they may be hanged in big chowk of Sialkot.
Raja Shaukat

Islamabad, Pakistan

#6 Feb 11, 2010
very very sameful incident. I condemn it. culprites must be arrested. They may be quickly trial and hanged in the big chowk of Sialkot.
Rehan Ali Lahore

Lahore, Pakistan

#7 Feb 12, 2010
Shoot him these criminal or Hang him in any Famous Square. Shit...............Allah in ki sister k sath yahi kary aur din raat marty rahen yeh Bahin Chod log
kiran

Lahore, Pakistan

#8 Feb 20, 2010
police killed them and it is very good they people killed other people should teach lesson from this incident.
Ayesha Ali

Islamabad, Pakistan

#10 Apr 9, 2010
It is realy very shameful sialkot police should take action my kindness and sympathy is with my innocent hostess
TRUTH

Saudi Arabia

#11 Apr 9, 2010
Aur karo Taliban ki khilafat.......aur apni maa bahnon ki izzat lutwate raho....mubarak ho...
Asghar Ahmed

Central District, Hong Kong

#13 Sep 15, 2010
just I read news paper that Road hostess slipped from her past word in front of Court, this is very shameful and "lannat" on her, Sure she took money from them and change her word, and let them free to do same incident with another Pakistani daughter.
irfan

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2013
yei
yeh larkian khud he thek nahe hoti or hmesha pehal larki ki he hoti hy,
jo hwa glat hwa aesa
hona hmary bygerat hony ki dlel hy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my abhi 19 saal ka howa hon 2 min khanry79 7
bengali girl looking for fun 3 min Arpita 312
Indian men: have smallest penis?! (Jun '09) 6 min Arup 607
Asia wants to 'lead world' (Oct '09) 8 min RayH 1,441
new to topix 11 min pank 1
Whatsapp pe add karo my no. +919610339682 (Feb '14) 24 min maruti 27
Mumbai ki whatsapp wali girls no dalo.. Usko ma... (May '13) 25 min krishnakanth 6,525
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 31 min haresh 8,396
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 1 hr sameer 21,591
Indian GORI ladkion ki CHUT bhi KALI kiun hoti ... (May '12) 4 hr jakcy 46,727

India People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE