Why are Muslims so stupid and violent?

Created by Dalit Avenger on Nov 21, 2010

1,653 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they're trying to be like Prophet Muhammad

Because only idiots become Muslim

Because the Koran teaches violence and terrorism

Because Muslim countries are so poor and dirty

Because Islam comes from inferior Arabs

Because Muhammad had sex with animals

Because Muslims molest their children

Because Muhammad was a pedophile

Because Muhammad was a thief

All of the above

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
levelheaded

Honolulu, HI

#2 Nov 21, 2010
The solution to the problem is that Muslim Indians should become atheists/spiritualists; also, Muslim Indians should distance themselves from the Arabs.

Divinity dwells within the self; and it listens and responds to you. So, be careful of what you ask for. It may be possible that you are what you think. Divinity is the soul within you. The soul is the life-force that beats your heart ;and inhales and exhales your lungs even when you are sleeping or in a coma. Watch out? The soul is conscious of everything you ask or do. Next question is, Where does the soul come from?” I got my soul from my parents, who got their soul from their parents, and who in turn got their soul from their parents.

However, some people who believe in a creator god, believe that the soul comes from a creator. But then again, who created the creator? If god created man, then who created god? Science tells us that it is impossible to create energy. Do not, however, quarrel over this.

There are many synonyms for soul: soul, atma, chi, prana, subconscious mind, life force, spirit, etc. The objective is having communion with the soul within you.

The solution to the problem is that Muslim Indians should become atheists/spiritualists; also, Muslim Indians should distance themselves from the Arabs.
Har

Reading, UK

#4 Nov 23, 2010
Muslims are born stupid. Their terrorists in the making by the age of 6.

Since: Jun 10

Lewiston, ME

#5 Dec 14, 2010
I only have one word for you... Inbreeding!
1st cousin marriages and Inbreeding in the Muslim world has had catastrophic consequences on the Muslim gene pool contributing to birth defects and mental illnesses.
Yesitsme

Toronto, Canada

#6 Jan 5, 2011
Religion/Spritualism IS Superstition. Grow up and enter the modern world.
Sita Chod

New Delhi, India

#8 Jan 5, 2011
INDIA WONDERS HOW DEEP 'HINDU TERRORISM 'GOES
By Bappa Majumdar NEW DELHI Reuters Corrospondance

"Reports that Hindu militants may be involved in bomb attacks first blamed on Islamists may open a Pandora's Box for India's beleaguered security services and become a key voter issue before general election next year".....

(Bustard Hindu terrorists are responsible for all innocent people in India but they give blames Muslims)
The report further add....

" It is not muslims that are target in Orissa state.Hindu groups angry at reports of conversions were blamed for attacks on Christians in August and Sepetember.At least 38 people were killed.
The Hindu terrorist has been formed to retalite and they are functioning in the atmosphere of hatred politics which runs deep into the social system" said Amulya Ganguli,a political analyst.

A HINDU

Europe

#9 Jan 5, 2011
HINDUS ARE ARE NOT ONLY
ALLOWED TO SEX WITH COW BUT
THEY ARE ALLOWED TO DO SEX
WITH THEIR OWN DAUGHTER TOO....
In Rig-Veda 10.61.5-7, 1.71.5 ,
1.71.8 , 1.164.33 it is say that ''As his penis
was stretched out in
eagerness for the act of a man, the
manly one pulled back. He drew
back again from the maiden, his
daughter, that tireless phallus which
had been thrust in. As they were in
the midst of the very act of union,
when the father was satisfying his
desire for the younger girl, the two
of them left a little of the out- flowing
seed shed upon the back of the
earth
in the womb of good deeds. When
the father shed his seed in his own
daughter, he split his seed on the earth as he united with her. The
benevolent gods created sacred
speech and fashioned Rudra
Vastospati, the protector of sacred
rites….. As Agni made the seed for the great father, heaven , he
entered
into the womb, having noticed that
she was inclined to him. The hunter
shot an arrow at him boldly. The
god satisfied his lust in his own
daughter….As the heat of passion came to the king for his enjoyment,
heaven laid aside on the ground
the
seed that had been spilt. Agni
caused
to be born the blameless benevolent
group of youth and made them
great…. Heaven is my father, the engenderer, the navel here. My
mother is this wide earth , my close
kin , Between these two
outstretched
bowls is the womb (it is translated
as womb literally Vagina-yoni in it
the
father placed his daughter’ s embryo)
Translated by Wendy Doniger)
In this way Rig Veda describe how
God create the
universe....hahahahahahahaha
Devon

Newark, DE

#10 Feb 2, 2011
Do you know what really makes these people so dumb? It's the fact that they believe whatever people tell them. They would believe the Earth would blow up tomorrow if you told them this. A dictator has been in power for 30 years and they don't want him in power anymore. So what do they do? They storm there own streets, destroy there own businesses, and throw rocks and stones at their own people. They they destroy American businesses and say he's in power because of America. Down with America? Alla is great. These people are the dumbest people on the face of the planet and they have never been able to think for themselves. Never!!! Name 1 Muslim country without oil that has been able to run itself in a normal manner? Name just one!!!
William

Rockland, MA

#11 Feb 14, 2011
Alexander the Great wrote:
Because non-muslims don't strike back at these terrorist turds.
Well said. The world leaders should wake up and strike these pigs in their very own hearts.
kidsworld

Delhi, India

#12 Feb 14, 2011
William wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. The world leaders should wake up and strike these pigs in their very own hearts.
Teri maku subah se lekar shamh thak pigs se chuda le the ho??

How filthy is this Chirstians are born Modern fools??? Tere maaku koun choda ki patha nahi hai thujhe kahi ashram ke chod ke chalagaya hoga koi??

Tere maaku chod te hai us liye tuh is comment uthaya hai?? You Chrisitans and Hindus are taking our piss and toilet, because you are eating swine??? Swine eats our Shits??? You swine flesh eaters???
JAJA

Nürnberg, Germany

#14 May 8, 2011
IF there were no religion there wouldnt be so many wars we would be much more advanced. Religion is destroying humanity. Wenn will people understand !

“Rohingya is Bengali.”

Since: Mar 11

Save Myanmar!

#15 May 9, 2011
kidsworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Teri maku subah se lekar shamh thak pigs se chuda le the ho??
How filthy is this Christians are born Modern fools??? Tere maaku koun choda ki patha nahi hai thujhe kahi ashram ke chod ke chalagaya hoga koi??
Tere maaku chod te hai us liye tuh is comment uthaya hai?? You Chrisitans and Hindus are taking our piss and toilet, because you are eating swine??? Swine eats our Shits??? You swine flesh eaters???
I hate God of Christianity. So do I hate God of Islam.
I eat swine and I also eat bovine.

Pity Muslims. Poor Muslims are not allowed to eat pig.
Pity Hindus. Poor Hindus are not allowed to eat cow.
We enjoy to eat both swine and bovine.

Pity Roman Catholics. Poor Roman Catholics are not allowed to use artificial contraception.(Blame it on the Leaders of the Roman Catholic Church.)

Eating swine is not a sin.
Killing human beings(including apostates of Islam) is a sin.
Thou shalt not kill.
Thou shalt not kill apostates of Islam.
Thou shalt not non-Muslims, Ummat al-Kuffar.

“Rohingya is Bengali.”

Since: Mar 11

Save Myanmar!

#16 May 9, 2011
Correction:
Thou shalt not kill non-Muslims. Ummat al-Kuffar.
awesomeness

Lakeland, FL

#18 Jun 2, 2011
you know, this question is very retarded. why would you say that about a religion?. There not all stupid and retarded and stuff. They are people just like you and christians and jews. Every religion does a little bad in them but you guys are really discusting to say that about another religion. My best friend is muslim and shes not retarded or stupid, she extremely smart and pretty :). Plus, wtf? my best friend told me ALL about her religion and it seems pretty nice and peaceful and all and Mohammed doesn't have sex with animals you reatrd -.-. I actually like her religion :). So all of you who are saying wrong things about this religion, well, You guys have problems.
Bobby

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Jun 9, 2011
I hat muslims they're filthy disgusting animals
adil

Bareilly, India

#20 Jun 10, 2011
teri maa ki choot bahen ke laude saale crishtin apni maa ko hi chod lete hai inki maa ki choot

“Thok deinge!!”

Since: Apr 11

Patiala

#21 Jun 10, 2011
Bobby wrote:
I hat muslims they're filthy disgusting animals
Right!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#22 Jun 10, 2011
WHY I LOVE HINDUS

ATUL wrote:

CAN ANY MUSLIM TELL ME THAT WHY MUSLIMS ARE WORSHIPPING THE DARGAH . IF YOU WORSHIP DARGAH YOU ARE DIS BELIEVING ALLAH . THE PERSON WHO IS DEAD HOW CAN HE HELP .IF YOU WORSHIP DARGAH THEN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN BETWEEN HINUS AND MUSLIMS . YOU TOO ARE WORSHIPING THE DARGAH AND ASSUMING THAT YOU ARE WORSHIPPING ONLY ALLAH . IN THE OTHER WORDS YOU TOO HAVE SO MANY GODS ( TO WHOM YOU WORSHIP ). ON THE OTHER HAND YOU SAY YOU HAVE ONLY ONE GOD . WHAT A CONTRAVERSY IS THIS.
PLEASE JUSTIFY
JUSTIFY
JUSTIFY
JUSTIFY

Answer to Atul:

It is true, the Sufis in Islam practice that, the person is in reality not dead, only in a other dimension, the person at Dargah is more living than us, the Quran states thus, " Don't say them they are dead, but they are alive , you won't see them". The real Jihad is to kill our ego, and that person in the Dargah has already died when he was alive by killing his ego, and this is the greatest Jihad. The Hadith says, "Die before you die" - this is the killing of the ego.

It is more interesting that , when God created Adam (pbuh), HE asked the angels to prostrate Adam, and not to prostrate Allah. Allah is within. This story you can find in the Quran.

So, idol worshipping is not prohibited in Islam, only the followers make mistake by calling Allah - who is somewhere up there. But it is not so, the God is within, and if you not find a idol (Guru), your life will be pointless. And a true Guru will be like a baby, he's without a ego, even if you prostrate (bow) him - he won't care, he is above this world of FAME & NAME. His love will attract even the minerals and animals - he's eyes are like moist with water, he is an angel - ney, he's above that...If you read Quran, plz try to understand Arabic-Context, try to figure out the meaning from the Quran itself. Only A. J. Arberry translation is pretty good. Or Badawi (Arabic-Arabic).

Plz visit this web and read SUFI MESSAGE OF SPIRITUAL LIBERTY of Hazrat Inayat Khan: www.wahiduddin.net

My Guru Hazrat Inayat Khan (1882-1927), I bow before him, I never met him, yet touched by him, I never had a vision yet, only NIRVANA type of experience, with chanting the verse " LA_ILA_HA_IL_LAL_LAHU".

You can met this Guru:

Baba Baiman Jahangir
C/O Dr Taregul Islam
Ba-Iman Homeo Hall
Above 'Bata Bazar'
108 NEW ELEPHANT ROAD
Dhaka-1208
Bangladesh.

Nb. Don't mind if you see many women prostrating him, he's above that.. most of his followers are Hindus.

“Thok deinge!!”

Since: Apr 11

Patiala

#23 Jun 10, 2011
All Muslims are terrorists.

So kill them one by one.

Eliminate this terrorist breed from earth.

They are most uncivilised animals.

Even a Dog is better than a muslim.
meera

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#24 Jun 11, 2011
oh my god,,,,,,i have studied koran....and I can say....all what written in the koran are rabbish...there is nothing there which help the man to improve their conciousness...
Lovely Singh

India

#25 Jun 12, 2011
muslims are retards and sikhs will fu@k them day in and day out.
long live sikh unity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whatsapp group for sharing porn videos and images! 47 min Vlad 91
Need someone to take care of me 1 hr someone_4_fun 16
Mumbai's couple looking for threesome for fun &... (May '09) 1 hr kalam2233 393
mere sath sex krna chahte ho to whatapp add kro... 3 hr ravirajverma 22
mera husband mujhe thik se nahi chodta hai (Jun '12) 3 hr gulu 86
bengali girl looking for fun 3 hr raju 336
mai 19 yrs ki girl hu....jise mere whatsapp.gro... 3 hr raju 1,628
Friends join Whatsapp group for jokes, fun...In... (Sep '13) 5 hr ajay 8,399
kya periods k time chodne se ladki pregnent ho ... (May '13) 6 hr mora 1,670
Chudai ka maza jyada kon deti hai?sadi suda aur... (Oct '12) 6 hr Xnxx 1,104
north indian girls whatsapp number (Jul '13) 6 hr gopal singh 21,592

India People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE