Death toll climbs to 75 in Haiti school collapse

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Rescuers digging through a collapsed school in Haiti pulled more bodies from sandwiched slabs of concrete, raising the death toll to 75 on Saturday as crews continued searching for survivors.
Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yveneld

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 10, 2008
 
im sorry for my fellow haitian students
-god bless you-
Reality

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 10, 2008
 
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, YOU are disgusting... a pathetic and disgusting excuse for a human being.
Right, Lisa. That's right. You are eiither Haitian or you do not know what it is like to have them invading your neighborhood. Because if you're a normal person trying to raise a normal family in your own country and they've been coming in droves doing what they do...you'd get it.
Gatoralum

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 10, 2008
 
To bad the whole island didn't slip int0 the ocean
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 10, 2008
 
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Lisa. That's right. You are eiither Haitian or you do not know what it is like to have them invading your neighborhood. Because if you're a normal person trying to raise a normal family in your own country and they've been coming in droves doing what they do...you'd get it.
Oh, I get you, alright... what I don't understand is how people such as you -- who can make such lowbrow statements in light of the fact that several children and teachers died in this tragic accident (which happens to be the focus of this forum)-- can consider yourselves worthy of anyone's consideration. In my eyes, you are less than human. Those children and teachers were human beings. Their grieving families are human beings. The fact that they were Haitian and the issues you obviously have with Haitian people has absolutely nothing to do with ANYTHING. If the void created by the deaths of those human beings does not effect your heart in some way, then you don't have one. Also, I really don't think you need to respond to me any further since you clearly "don't get it."
Megan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 12, 2008
 
Gatoralum wrote:
To bad the whole island didn't slip int0 the ocean
You have got to be the devil incarnated.
Reality

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 12, 2008
 
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I get you, alright.**** what I don't understand is how people such as you -- who can make such lowbrow statements in light of the fact that several children and teachers died in this tragic accident (which happens to be the focus of this forum)-- can consider yourselves worthy of anyone's consideration. In my eyes, you are less than human. Those children and teachers were human beings. Their grieving families are human beings. The fact that they were Haitian and the issues you obviously have with Haitian people has absolutely nothing to do with ANYTHING. If the void created by the deaths of those human beings does not effect your heart in some way, then you don't have one. Also, I really don't think you need to respond to me any further since you clearly "don't get it."
Chalk it up to being a sad and tragic side effect of having my life so negatiively impacted by them. If they weren't what they are, then I wouldn't feel that way. If they don't like the truth, they should change that truth. They have no desire to change the type of people that they are. You can help them all you like, but just like in Africa, it will never change. FACT. Take, take ,take but never make use of what is given to better themselves. Just stick the hand back out.
Gatoralum

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 12, 2008
 
Megan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be the devil incarnated.
How about we ship 200,000 of these filthy beasts to your home town and we see what your opinion of them is then....until than, STFU
Reality

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 13, 2008
 
Gatoralum wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we ship 200,000 of these filthy beasts to your home town and we see what your opinion of them is then.**** until than, STFU
Really, these freaking people have no clue. They like to spew this junk from their mouths while they have absolutely no experience behind it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Haiti Forum right now

Search the Haiti Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Haitian chat room, Meet new people, fet bel ti ... (Aug '10) 12 hr Chadrac 173
why dominican women love haitian men? (Dec '09) Sat lovehaiti 717
why are they calling haitians latinos? (Nov '08) Jul 26 Granatapfel 477
Dominican were a slave to Haiti for 20 years (Jan '10) Jul 25 Some dude 31
satta matka (Dec '12) Jul 25 jain 220
US deports more than 250 Haitians (Dec '11) Jul 25 stop being so selfish 223
New calltermination are available Jul 24 parascorp8 1
•••
•••