Who does Alexander the Great belong to? by Hajrudin Somun*

Jun 27, 2011 Full story: Today's Zaman 318

Workers lift a massive statue of Alexander the Great on his horse Bucephalus in Skopje 's Central Square on June 21.

Full Story
CANADEZOS

Scarborough, Canada

#152 Jun 17, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
Alexander was NOT Grease. Learn history. The people of Grease are goat sodomizers. Grease is BANKRUPT!
AJDE KAI GAMHSOU VOULGAROPUTANA==>>ALEXAN DER WAS A HELLENIC FIGURE!PROVEN BY THOUS OF BOTH HISTORICAL&ARCHEOLOGICAL ARTIFACTS!DEFINITELY NOT A FKN SLAV LIKE YOU!

&lr =1

“NAME NOT NEGOTIABLE!!!!”

Since: May 10

MACEDONIA THEREFORE ELLAS!!

#153 Jun 17, 2012
Makedonika", Regina Books, Claremont CA
Modern Slavs, both Bulgarians and Macedonians, cannot establish a link with antiquity, as the Slavs entered the Balkans centuries after the demise of the ancient Macedonian kingdom. Only the most radical Slavic factions—mostly émigrés in the United States, Canada, and Australia—even attempt to establish a connection to antiquity [...] The twentieth-century development of a Macedonian ethnicity, and its recent evolution into independent statehood following the collapse of the Yugoslav state in 1991, has followed a rocky road. In order to survive the vicissitudes of Balkan history and politics, the Macedonians, who have had no history, need one. They reside in a territory once part of a famous ancient kingdom, which has borne the Macedonian name as a region ever since and was called ”Macedonia” for nearly half a century as part of Yugoslavia. And they speak a language now recognized by most linguists outside Bulgaria, Serbia, and Greece as a south Slavic language separate from Slovenian, Serbo-Croatian, and Bulgarian. Their own so-called Macedonian ethnicity had evolved for more than a century, and thus it seemed natural and appropriate for them to call the new nation “Macedonia” and to attempt to provide some cultural references to bolster ethnic survival..
Annie Muk

Sweden

#155 Jun 19, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Normally ... you are a filthy albanian.
You Grease b'stards are all the same. You sodomize goats and have brought your country to ruin, yet here you are bashing anything and everything under the sun.

http://www.smnnews.com/WP/wp-content/1christ-...

I agree with Pesky Army: "Whoever plays with boys is a Greek goat herder."
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Athens, Greece

#156 Jun 19, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
You Grease b'stards are all the same. You sodomize goats and have brought your country to ruin, yet here you are bashing anything and everything under the sun.
http://www.smnnews.com/WP/wp-content/1christ-...
I agree with Pesky Army: "Whoever plays with boys is a Greek goat herder."
http://youtu.be/E5PCpxV2Imw
You waste your time SkopianoBulgara!
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#157 Jun 19, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Ajde Slavobulgaraki Fyromian, titoistic YUGO PSEUDONATION!!

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#158 Jun 19, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
You Grease b'stards are all the same.......
You are MALAKAS, my dear.
Ancient Makedonia

Athens, Greece

#160 Jun 19, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
Alexander was NOT Grease. Learn history. The people of Grease are goat sodomizers. Grease is BANKRUPT!
Are you boy or girl? What? homosexual?
Well, who is Makedon-Greek, Who is Slav, who is Skopiangypsy, who is Turkomongol, who is who the history knows, and Greece has 7000 years hitory. Did you visit archeaological pleces?
Alexanders born place is Pella, Makedonia, Greece.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#161 Jun 19, 2012
Ancient Makedonia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, who is Makedon-Greek, Who is Slav ....
"Ancient Makedonia" = Goat sodomizing, province of Grease, Grease monkeys.

"Modern Macedonia" = The Republic of Macedonia, country, nation, Skopje, Slav.

Learn history, learn geography, you goat sodomizer. Ancient olives are rotten today. Yesterday you ate suvlaki, today you eat Burek.
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#162 Jun 19, 2012
Skopians are the Yugoslavisation of the Vardar Bulgarians from Vardarska.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/macedonia/TD...
Not existed this Titoistic Yugoslavian pseudonation before 1945!
The coins prove that the Macedonians are Greeks!
Greek coins of Macedonia! Tetradrachm Amphipolis!!

MAKEDONWN PRWTHS
MAKEDONWN PRWTHS
MAKEDONWN PRWTHS
MAKEDONWN PRWTHS

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/coin_ed/Macedonia...
It is the Greek language! Not Serbocroatian Skopian!
fiamme

Skopje, Macedonia

#163 Jul 12, 2012
Istor wrote:
Alexander belongs to the people who respect him.
SlavoSkopians lie about him.
Alexander belongs to history,not slavic,not african tribe.

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#164 Jul 12, 2012
fiamme wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexander belongs to history,not slavic,not african tribe.
Macedonia as well: Vardar rep.
AXIL

Richmond, Canada

#165 Jul 12, 2012
Who does Alexander belong to? Ask the Greeks you get their response, ask the FYROMIANS they'll give you their answer.

Who does Christ belong to? Different responses coming from ALL the differing denominations, churches, scholars etc..filling libraries of work written up on Jesus

Who does Buddha belong to?- ditto

The list could go on and on

What do they all have in common? They were influential figures in history...AND they are all dead...and you know what WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE TO! I'm betting people in the future won't give a shit about any one of us...including the people who post on TOPIX...lol
The Lie Detector

Malvern, Australia

#166 Jul 12, 2012
AXIL wrote:
Who does Alexander belong to? Ask the Greeks you get their response, ask the FYROMIANS they'll give you their answer.
Who does Christ belong to? Different responses coming from ALL the differing denominations, churches, scholars etc..filling libraries of work written up on Jesus
Who does Buddha belong to?- ditto
The list could go on and on
What do they all have in common? They were influential figures in history...AND they are all dead...and you know what WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE TO! I'm betting people in the future won't give a shit about any one of us...including the people who post on TOPIX...lol
well said, aleksandar was a macedonian , but belongs to everyone...his foot and ideas stepped across all nations and each have their own definition of what aleksandar means to them, but remember he was king of macedonia, not king of greece...
AXIL

Richmond, Canada

#167 Jul 12, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>well said, aleksandar was a macedonian , but belongs to everyone...his foot and ideas stepped across all nations and each have their own definition of what aleksandar means to them, but remember he was king of macedonia, not king of greece...
If Christ or Buddha were alive today, I guess they would be fairly approachable, there would be large gatherings, scientists, interpreters, media, journalists etc...

If Alexander slipped through the fabric of time by walking into a vortex and found himself alive and well in our present day, how do you suppose HE would receive ANY one of us if we were to approach him?
PROTAGORAS

Perth, Australia

#168 Jul 12, 2012
AXIL wrote:
<quoted text>
If Christ or Buddha were alive today, I guess they would be fairly approachable, there would be large gatherings, scientists, interpreters, media, journalists etc...
If Alexander slipped through the fabric of time by walking into a vortex and found himself alive and well in our present day, how do you suppose HE would receive ANY one of us if we were to approach him?
Buddha was a BRAHMANI INDIAN, Jesus Christ was probably a GALILEAN JEW, Megas Alexandros was a MACEDONIAN GREEK, Leonidas was a SPARTAN GREEK, Plato was an ATHENIAN GREEK!

Thats's all there is to it!

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#169 Jul 13, 2012
Let me ask another question pertaining Alex ?
How many boy lovers did Alex have ?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#170 Jul 13, 2012
AXIL wrote:
<quoted text>
If Christ or Buddha were alive today, I guess they would be fairly approachable, there would be large gatherings, scientists, interpreters, media, journalists etc...
If they, as well as Mohammad, were alive today they'd be flocking to hear what the scientists have to say - not the other way round.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#171 Jul 13, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
Let me ask another question pertaining Alex ?
How many boy lovers did Alex have ?
Does that include he-goats too?
AXIL

Richmond, Canada

#172 Jul 13, 2012
PROTAGORAS wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddha was a BRAHMANI INDIAN, Jesus Christ was probably a GALILEAN JEW, Megas Alexandros was a MACEDONIAN GREEK, Leonidas was a SPARTAN GREEK, Plato was an ATHENIAN GREEK!
Thats's all there is to it!
Yes ... but do you suppose YOU would be able to speak with Alexander? How would you communicate with HIM? What language would he speak, how would he respond to YOU? What would you discuss?

Personally, I would rather meet Christ or Buddha. Much safer - lol

I suspect from what I've read about Alexander that he was a megalomaniac who frequently murdered his OWN people at the slightest provocation.

Although HE may have been an ancestor of mine...F.U.CK HIM!

HE WAS A CRAZY BASTARD!

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#176 Jul 13, 2012
AXIL wrote:
Who does Alexander belong to? Ask the Greeks you get their response, ask the FYROMIANS they'll give you their answer.
Who does Christ belong to? Different responses coming from ALL the differing denominations, churches, scholars etc..filling libraries of work written up on Jesus
Who does Buddha belong to?- ditto
The list could go on and on
What do they all have in common? They were influential figures in history...AND they are all dead...and you know what WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE TO! I'm betting people in the future won't give a shit about any one of us...including the people who post on TOPIX...lol
To the peoples who respect them.

SlavoSkopians lie about Alexander and Macedonians. Therefore they don't respect Macedonian identity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 1 hr Barbarian 209
Who are darker, Greeks, Spaniards or Italians? (Oct '08) 2 hr Felix37 2,495
SOLUTIONS MANUAL: The Theory of Interest 3rd ED... Sun mark 1
Macedonia, Greek youth NGOs co-operate against ... Sun Golden Greek 18
is greece a racist country? (Dec '12) Sun Nicole28 102
Mediterranean Football Sat SPANOULIS 2
Lazy Greeks Lose Their Stolen Pensions (Apr '12) Sep 13 Canada FYRoM Monki 54
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greece People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••