Gibraltar: Ship Finance And Gibraltar - Hassans

Oct 16, 2009 Full story: Mondaq.Com 6

Introduction Gibraltar, a British overseas territory in the southernmost tip of Spain, situated between two continents at the entrance to the Mediterranean Sea, benefits from a constantly growing marine sector.

Full Story
JAVIER GONZALEZ MEJIAS

Chile

#1 Nov 20, 2009
TO ALL BRITISH CITICENS: I LIVED FOR 10 YEARS IN LONDON I GOT TO KNOW THE ENGlISH PEOPLE AND I REALLY DONīT UNDERSTAND ALL THIS THING WITH GIBRALTAR..
THEREīS NO POINT TO DO STUPID THINGS LIKE THE ONE WITH THE SPANISH FLAG.I REALLY DONīT THINK THAT YOU ARE SO STUBORN AFTER ALL WE ARE SHARING A NEW NATION NAMED EUROPE AND WHATEVER YOU SAY ENGLAND IS COMPLETLY INTO EUROPE AND SHOULD JUST GET THEIR PLACE ON OUR UNION AS ANOTHER ONE OF THE COUNTRIES.WE CAN BE FRIENDS AND STOP X EVER ALL THIS NON SENSE CHILDISH JOKES STUFF ABOUT A ROCK NAMED AFETER A AFRICAN CONQUEROR: GILBRALīTARIK
GREETS TO ALL BRITAINS FROM A SPANIARD WHO LIVES IN CHILE AND PLEASE LETīS BE A BIT MORE INTELLIGENT!(IīM SURE WE ALL CAN BE..)
Javier

“British mp's are corrupt cnuts”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 21, 2009
Get off my rock!!!!!!!!
ICE

Bromma, Sweden

#3 Jan 30, 2010
JAVIER GONZALEZ MEJIAS wrote:
TO ALL BRITISH CITICENS: I LIVED FOR 10 YEARS IN LONDON I GOT TO KNOW THE ENGlISH PEOPLE AND I REALLY DONīT UNDERSTAND ALL THIS THING WITH GIBRALTAR..
THEREīS NO POINT TO DO STUPID THINGS LIKE THE ONE WITH THE SPANISH FLAG.I REALLY DONīT THINK THAT YOU ARE SO STUBORN AFTER ALL WE ARE SHARING A NEW NATION NAMED EUROPE AND WHATEVER YOU SAY ENGLAND IS COMPLETLY INTO EUROPE AND SHOULD JUST GET THEIR PLACE ON OUR UNION AS ANOTHER ONE OF THE COUNTRIES.WE CAN BE FRIENDS AND STOP X EVER ALL THIS NON SENSE CHILDISH JOKES STUFF ABOUT A ROCK NAMED AFETER A AFRICAN CONQUEROR: GILBRALīTARIK
GREETS TO ALL BRITAINS FROM A SPANIARD WHO LIVES IN CHILE AND PLEASE LETīS BE A BIT MORE INTELLIGENT!(IīM SURE WE ALL CAN BE..)
Javier
RN drafted my husband, with our family for some years to HMS Rooke. A Brit with a Swedish wife was also unusual on the Rock. Well, I basically didn’t know much about Gib at the time. Having settled in, it didn’t take me more than a couple of weeks to realise the place was a gem that waited to be explored. Ever since those years, Gib will always have a special place in my heart.

Apart from English there are, by the way, also Scottish, Welsh and Irish people in the UK. LOL

Tarik ibn Ziyad, fl. 711, Berber leader of the Muslim invaders of Spain. When the heirs of the Visigoth king, Witiza, requested help from the Moors of N Africa against an usurper, Tarik, with his Moorish army, crossed (711) from Africa to Gibraltar (originally named for him, in Arabic, Jebel-al-Tarik; i.e., Tarik's mountain).
monkey world

Wolverhampton, UK

#4 Feb 1, 2010
I don't think much of the baboons though.
tony

UK

#5 Apr 24, 2010
javier you state that you dont understand and you say there is no point in doing stupid things well bein spanish you should know after all look what spain did to south america after 1492 when the spanish killed many thousands of people and made spain very rich and much later franco did the same with the help of germany to its own people in 1936 during the civil war. ps spain has being doing stupid things for the last 300 years
Gandhi

Spain

#6 May 5, 2010
tony wrote:
javier you state that you dont understand and you say there is no point in doing stupid things well bein spanish you should know after all look what spain did to south america after 1492 when the spanish killed many thousands of people and made spain very rich and much later franco did the same with the help of germany to its own people in 1936 during the civil war. ps spain has being doing stupid things for the last 300 years
Oh dear. We, the current Spaniards, are indeed to blame. Thank God the UK has been much different and has had no colonial empire, genocides, civil wars and has not done a single stupid thing in the last 300 years. When in doubt I always look at you, Brits, to know which is the correct path in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gibraltar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Few residents want to discuss Gibraltar's role ... (Oct '07) Dec 19 daniel szabo 9
Implanted Populaton Myth Dec 10 BritBob 1
Gibraltar high point Oct '14 Ray1953 1
Borrow or Rent a bike Sep '14 JGaard 1
What the UN ICJ Says about Territorial Integrity (Oct '13) Aug '14 BritBob 3
The Isthmus & Border (Dec '13) Aug '14 BritBob 2
British Gibraltar's Sovereign Territorial Sea (Aug '13) Aug '14 BritBob 7
More from around the web