Jew-killing jihadist now a hero

Mar 28, 2012 Full story: www.jihadwatch.org 453
The self-avowed “Islamic warrior” Mohamed Merah, who opened fire on a Jewish school in France and slaughtered Jewish children and a rabbi in cold blood, was no “lone wolf,” as the mainstream media initially insisted. His brother has been charged with complicity in his murders, and his mother refused to urge him to surrender when police asked her to do so during the 31-hour standoff before he was killed. But even worse, his cold-blooded murders are winning him sympathy from Muslims and leftist useful idiots around the world ... Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#424 Apr 13, 2012
Twistians MURDERED JEWS YESTERDAY and even today...AND now on to killing MOSLEMS...
SAME MURDERERS...MORE VICTIMS...

Other Jewish writers record synagogues being set ablaze while “Christians” marched around it singing “Christ We Adore Thee,” and accounts of entire Jewish populations of Eastern European villages being tortured and brutally murdered in unspeakable ways, and then “On the following Sunday, they went to church as if nothing had happened. They suffered no guilt feelings. After all, they were only murdering Jews, with the blessings of their priests, who inflamed them from their pulpits on Sundays.”(Martin Rosenblum, A
History of the Jews During the Second World
War.)

‘Church’ wears a crown, carries a cross and a SWORD,and holds a chalice, representing the Redeemer’s BLOOD.
‘Synagogue’ is always blindfolded, representing moral or spiritual blindness, sin, and ignorance. Often a crown falls from her inclined head and the Tablets of the Law fall from her hands.
Zontormasterof1

United States

#425 Apr 13, 2012
Christians=Kill jews and Moslems
Moslems=Kill Jews and Christians and each other
Jews=oy vey!
religion= crazy bullshit reason to do anything, especially kill.
F**k God
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#426 Apr 13, 2012
Zontormasterof1 wrote:
Christians=Kill jews and Moslems
Moslems=Kill Jews and Christians and each other
Jews=oy vey!
religion= crazy bullshit reason to do anything, especially kill.
F**k God
Just weeks after the arrest of alleged Jewish terrorist, Yaakov Teitel, a West Bank rabbi on Monday released a book giving Jews permission to kill Gentiles who threaten Israel.

Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro, who heads the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva in the Yitzhar settlement, wrote in his book "The King's Torah" that even babies and children can be killed if they pose a threat to the nation.

Shapiro based the majority of his teachings on passages quoted from the Bible, to which he adds his opinions and beliefs.

"It is permissable to kill the Righteous among Nations even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation," he wrote, adding: "If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments - because we care about the commandments - there is nothing wrong with the murder."

Several prominent rabbis, including Rabbi Yithak Ginzburg and Rabbi Yaakov Yosef, have recommended the book to their students and followers.
Zontormasterof1

United States

#427 Apr 13, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just weeks after the arrest of alleged Jewish terrorist, Yaakov Teitel, a West Bank rabbi on Monday released a book giving Jews permission to kill Gentiles who threaten Israel.
Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro, who heads the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva in the Yitzhar settlement, wrote in his book "The King's Torah" that even babies and children can be killed if they pose a threat to the nation.
Shapiro based the majority of his teachings on passages quoted from the Bible, to which he adds his opinions and beliefs.
"It is permissable to kill the Righteous among Nations even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation," he wrote, adding: "If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments - because we care about the commandments - there is nothing wrong with the murder."
Several prominent rabbis, including Rabbi Yithak Ginzburg and Rabbi Yaakov Yosef, have recommended the book to their students and followers.
Ok I'll revise my earlier comment:

religion=delusiona bullshit used to justify killing and other aberrant behavior.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#428 Apr 13, 2012
Zontormasterof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I'll revise my earlier comment:
religion=delusiona bullshit used to justify killing and other aberrant behavior.
yes, some bad people use religion as excuse to kill others just like other bad people use politics as an excuse to kill others.
seize it

Santa Monica, CA

#429 Apr 13, 2012
Jake Bradock wrote:
I suffer from islamnausia.
brilliant
seize it

Santa Monica, CA

#430 Apr 13, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just weeks after the arrest of alleged Jewish terrorist, Yaakov Teitel, a West Bank rabbi on Monday released a book giving Jews permission to kill Gentiles who threaten Israel.
Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro, who heads the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva in the Yitzhar settlement, wrote in his book "The King's Torah" that even babies and children can be killed if they pose a threat to the nation.
Shapiro based the majority of his teachings on passages quoted from the Bible, to which he adds his opinions and beliefs.
"It is permissable to kill the Righteous among Nations even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation," he wrote, adding: "If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments - because we care about the commandments - there is nothing wrong with the murder."
Several prominent rabbis, including Rabbi Yithak Ginzburg and Rabbi Yaakov Yosef, have recommended the book to their students and followers.
one guy hi-jacked the religion... I mean its not like the islamic savages...who have killed tens of thousands this century alone for their "oh so aklablah" (great) moon god and his perverted prophet they pretend not to worship.
seize it

Santa Monica, CA

#431 Apr 13, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
1348
As the “Black Death” raged in Europe, Jews were blamed for causing the Plague by poisoning wells. About
5,000 Jews were burned alive at the stake. In Bavaria alone, 12,000 Jews perished. Near Tours, an immense
trench was dug, fi lled with blazing wood, and in a single day, 160 Jews were burned.
1391
Jewish persecutions begin in Seville and in 70 other Jewish communities throughout Spain. Jews were cruelly
massacred and their bodies dismembered.
1394
Jews were exiled, for the second time, from France.
1434
Jewish men in Augsburg had to sew yellow buttons to their clothes. Jews were forced to wear a long undergarment,
an overcoat with a yellow patch, bells, and tall pointed yellow hats with a large button.
1453
The Franciscan monk, Capistrano, persuaded the King of Poland to withdraw all rights of citizenship for Jewish
People.
1478
Spanish Jews had been heavily persecuted from the 14th Century. Many had converted to Christianity. The
Spanish Inquisition was set up by the church in order to detect insincere conversions.
1492
Jews were given the choice of being baptized as Christians or be banished from Spain. 300,000 left Spain penniless.
Many migrated to Portugal and Turkey, where they were later tortured, imprisoned, and killed. Others
converted to Christianity, but often continued to practice Judaism in secret. In the years that followed, countless
numbers of Jewish People were imprisoned, tortured, and murdered simply because they were Jews. All this was
done in the name of Christ and Christianity.
jews got a raw deal by the oh so pious christians who blamed them for killing their imaginary Suicide Jew King...

I mean, after all it was a roman crown, a good roman beating, the roman cross parade thru the village, the roman guards nail pounding and that roman spear that still on display at the catholic santuary.... but "ALL THE JEWSDID IT",,, as told by the NEW COMPETING RELIGION, Christianaty...

I am of Roman ancestory,l and thats what we talk about at our dinner tables from time to time.(well, when were not talking about spaqghetti and meat balls, and hijacked appliances...bada bing)
ronan

Birmingham, UK

#432 Apr 13, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, the islam in you comes out!! Typical muslim, when the taqiyya doesn't work, out comes the insults!! You don't fool us. LOL!!
No. PC comes out, that's my nature.
kentaki shuttleworth

London, UK

#433 Apr 13, 2012
you are aware that pc is a pejorative term, as you not ?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#434 Apr 13, 2012
ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. PC comes out, that's my nature.
Using the 'c' word isn't PC, it's just plain vulgar. Your nature is vulgar and filthy, ie lowclass.

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

#435 Apr 13, 2012
I remember when the " Christians " were in charge, what a great age, oh no, not really.
Becky

Narooma, Australia

#436 Apr 13, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
1543

Anti-Semitism is again on the rise. In Europe and Russia,
for example, anti-Semitic hate crimes are at an all time
high since WWII. Jewish synagogues and cemeteries have
been desecrated and Jews have been beaten and even murdered. The persecution is far from over.
I agree but I just can't understand it. Europe has a great debt to the Jews who have contributed to its culture over the centuries. Secular and moderate Jews who migrated from Europe to my own country in the 1930s and 1940s, and again from Hungary in the 1950s, made huge contributions to its civic and intellectual life. They had a civilising influence on this raw frontier society.

The Catholic Church has shown its Fascist tendencies in its historic pattern of persecuting a minority as scapegoats. Notice that now the Church has lost power and influence it's fascist groups that have taken over that particular cause.
kentaki shuttleworth

UK

#437 Apr 14, 2012
a person defending islam because they consider they are proudly doing it from a pc point of view, is simply being disingenuous. you are defending islam from an islamic view.
kentaki shuttleworth

UK

#438 Apr 14, 2012
ronan - if you want to refer to yourself as a do-gooder , you may think it is self-praise but as consensus dictates a do-gooder is a meddlesome individual who puts his opinion above the majority and wallows and gloats in the delusion that he or she is morally superior to the hoi polloi. equally, referrring to your ideas as coming from the pc in yourself is denigratory.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#439 Apr 14, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not English.
In the words of Zusanah
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Me not English? Dream on fool, dream on.
I will grant you, my dad was Irish, but what the heck. I aint no muzzie.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#440 Apr 14, 2012
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
In the words of Zusanah
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Me not English? Dream on fool, dream on.
I will grant you, my dad was Irish, but what the heck. I aint no muzzie.
Used to have signs up, "No dogs and Irish allowed." Poor Julia is hoping to find a scapegoat lower than him!!! LOLLLL
Aisha S

Sydney, Australia

#441 Apr 15, 2012
Freedom Lover of IL wrote:
I remember when the " Christians " were in charge, what a great age, oh no, not really.
Good point.
seize it

Santa Monica, CA

#442 Apr 15, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to have signs up, "No dogs and Irish allowed." Poor Julia is hoping to find a scapegoat lower than him!!! LOLLLL
yeah well welcome to the 21st century, savage...

Now that signs have changed, like the century.... Go back to dar es islam.

Scapegoat ?... wouldnt that be your sexual preference, just slightly above human woman.
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#443 Apr 15, 2012
‘No! Christianity is not a religion of love, but
a religion of unfathomable hate! All history,
from ancient times to our own day, is one
continuous proof of the total bankruptcy of
this religion in all its segments.’”

Hmmm, so Christianity commited all these attrociaties ??? not nutjobs drunk on power ?

Show me a biblical verse [ new testament] as preached by Jesus that advicates the evil you`ve described.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime couple push gay marriage case in France (Jan '11) 44 min mit 29
Hollande: fear of foreigners must be stanched 7 hr cowards 5
What Should French Jews Do? 7 hr Robespierre 3
Why are French people like Algerians so much (May '14) 7 hr Robespierre 8
Algerian french women are direspectful !!!! 7 hr Robespierre 3
France suspends delivery of warship to Russia Wed coyote 32
Corliss Online Financial Mag: 5 investment tips... Wed Gertrude Huey 3
More from around the web