Should Fiji order the expulsion of all Hindi's like Uganda did?

Posted in the Fiji Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dickhead

Renton, WA

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Revolver of reason

Parramatta, Australia

#2 Oct 18, 2011
Try it and see what happens, troll
Shila

Australia

#3 Oct 18, 2011
Why are you trying to destroy Fiji's tourism industry? Remember Spit fire (potential tourist) Poor guy, he lost his senses after reading your posts.
Revolver of reason

Parramatta, Australia

#4 Oct 18, 2011
Shila wrote:
Why are you trying to destroy Fiji's tourism industry? Remember Spit fire (potential tourist) Poor guy, he lost his senses after reading your posts.
WTF are you doing in East Maitland?
Shila

Australia

#5 Oct 18, 2011
Revolver of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you doing in East Maitland?
Huh?? I m not there...I m using a mobile devise, so that's why topix is picking different (wrong) addresses. I think?
Dickhead

Renton, WA

#6 Oct 19, 2011
Shila wrote:
Why are you trying to destroy Fiji's tourism industry? Remember Spit fire (potential tourist) Poor guy, he lost his senses after reading your posts.
He was mentally deranged even before posting here, Why else would anyone visit Fiji while theres Hindi's swarming everywhere.
Shila

Sydney, Australia

#7 Oct 19, 2011
Dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>
He was mentally deranged even before posting here, Why else would anyone visit Fiji while theres Hindi's swarming everywhere.
Are you out of your mind? People go to Fiji to relax and experience the traditional Fijian culture.

Looks like you have got your name right on this forum, since why would you destroy your own native brothers and sisters livelihood by coming up with the most crazy ideas ever. Coz your ideas will damage them the most.

Btw those ethnic indians of Uganda got refugee visas etc to USA/other developed nations, where they have again prospered. Where is Uganda?

I dont know how old you are. But you need to grow up. You dont sound rational.
Dickhead

Renton, WA

#8 Oct 19, 2011
Shila wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you out of your mind? People go to Fiji to relax and experience the traditional Fijian culture.
Looks like you have got your name right on this forum, since why would you destroy your own native brothers and sisters livelihood by coming up with the most crazy ideas ever. Coz your ideas will damage them the most.
Btw those ethnic indians of Uganda got refugee visas etc to USA/other developed nations, where they have again prospered. Where is Uganda?
I dont know how old you are. But you need to grow up. You dont sound rational.
Most tourists in Fiji do NOT visit traditional villages, they spend their time in plush hotels built by foreigners and have no idea how the "Natives" live, only less 10% of all tourists venture out of the typical tourist scene, So very few "Natives" even benefit from tourists, except for the Government and pasty white pork face white owners of the resorts that live overseas and the few workers that are employed through the resorts not to mention the idiotic scammer here and there.
Regarding Uganda's situation, I'm glad you read the article Yes Uganda is a piece of sheit and it still is to this day but who cares they are NO Hindi scum, even if Hindi's left Fiji what makes you think they will get visa's to developed countries, what if they got taken back by India, LMAO!! LOLOL@!!!!
Kanibal

Suva, Fiji

#9 Oct 19, 2011
Dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Most tourists in Fiji do NOT visit traditional villages, they spend their time in plush hotels built by foreigners and have no idea how the "Natives" live, only less 10% of all tourists venture out of the typical tourist scene, So very few "Natives" even benefit from tourists, except for the Government and pasty white pork face white owners of the resorts that live overseas and the few workers that are employed through the resorts not to mention the idiotic scammer here and there.
Regarding Uganda's situation, I'm glad you read the article Yes Uganda is a piece of sheit and it still is to this day but who cares they are NO Hindi scum, even if Hindi's left Fiji what makes you think they will get visa's to developed countries, what if they got taken back by India, LMAO!! LOLOL@!!!!
what the fck r u saying.Tourist have special place in their heart about Fiji. and u don't have it. thats why ur leaving??looser
Dickhead

Renton, WA

#10 Oct 20, 2011
Kanibal wrote:
<quoted text>
what the fck r u saying.Tourist have special place in their heart about Fiji. and u don't have it. thats why ur leaving??looser
You give me stupid answers, I'll give you stupid replies. Look i understand the tourist industry is a very lucrative industry but it only benefits a handful of people, unless you know what you're doing. Very few idiots in Fiji know what they're doing. So continue doing what you do you fking idiotic monkey, it pisses me off that you let all this sheit slip by you half ape sheit bag, native or not fk you!!!
Man of Steel

Suva, Fiji

#11 Oct 21, 2011
Dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>
You give me stupid answers, I'll give you stupid replies. Look i understand the tourist industry is a very lucrative industry but it only benefits a handful of people, unless you know what you're doing. Very few idiots in Fiji know what they're doing. So continue doing what you do you fking idiotic monkey, it pisses me off that you let all this sheit slip by you half ape sheit bag, native or not fk you!!!
and who r u to mock others. maichod.
stupid

Suva, Fiji

#12 Oct 22, 2011
Dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Most tourists in Fiji do NOT visit traditional villages, they spend their time in plush hotels built by foreigners and have no idea how the "Natives" live, only less 10% of all tourists venture out of the typical tourist scene, So very few "Natives" even benefit from tourists, except for the Government and pasty white pork face white owners of the resorts that live overseas and the few workers that are employed through the resorts not to mention the idiotic scammer here and there.
Regarding Uganda's situation, I'm glad you read the article Yes Uganda is a piece of sheit and it still is to this day but who cares they are NO Hindi scum, even if Hindi's left Fiji what makes you think they will get visa's to developed countries, what if they got taken back by India, LMAO!! LOLOL@!!!!
say you succeed in getting rid of the indians. then what.
whom will you blame for your miseries. at least now you have a excuse.
MrRight

Tauranga, New Zealand

#13 Oct 22, 2011
Who is asking all these stupid questions? This is what you call sheer immaturity! There are many more races than just Fijians and Indians in Fiji! People just need to relax man! We all know Fijians own Fiji, Indians are also family but they are not Fijians, but rather an adopted people! I warn you to stop this stupidity or you will face the real Fijians who are just trying to drink some kava in peace!
Shila

Brisbane, Australia

#14 Oct 23, 2011
Looks like Dickhead has finally got answers to his ridiculous questions.
Shila

Brisbane, Australia

#15 Oct 23, 2011
Looks like someone has got answers to his ridiculous questions.
Dickhead

Renton, WA

#16 Oct 23, 2011
Shila wrote:
Looks like someone has got answers to his ridiculous questions.
No i dont you dumb beitch, i never will!! i keep this forum entertaining!! and i will keeep at it!!! so go snort your curry powder and fork off you hindi monkey
Shila

Brisbane, Australia

#17 Oct 23, 2011
Dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>
No i dont you dumb beitch, i never will!! i keep this forum entertaining!! and i will keeep at it!!! so go snort your curry powder and fork off you hindi monkey
WTF?

You are the only one who seems like a dumb beitch here. Go to hell where racist ugly pigs like urself belong.
Dickhead

Renton, WA

#18 Oct 23, 2011
Shila wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
You are the only one who seems like a dumb beitch here. Go to hell where racist ugly pigs like urself belong.
how the fk is it racist you hindi smut monkey!
Shila

Sydney, Australia

#19 Oct 23, 2011
Dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>
how the fk is it racist you hindi smut monkey!
Go figure you retarded racist pig.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#20 Oct 24, 2011
You cannot compare Fiji to a Banana republic! Fijians are not Africans, not savages, not racist, not desperate, and not white to inflict such a disgraceful act! We are a peace loving race with a proud masculine culture! Come on citizens of Fiji, lets try and be the richest pacific nation, lets try and be economically stabilized and rival New Zealand and Aussie...lets win the sevens again, lets win league (No shit)! Lets show the world, the way to rise from the ashes of the most violent island nation to a dynamic class of its own!

Trust me guys, Fiji is no Island... Aussie and New Zealand recognise Fiji as a rising nation equal to their own...and thats old news! We have the potential, smaller and bigger Pacific Islands see us as the ever rising pinnacle of pacific Island civilization! For Fijians and Indians, we may goof around here and give each other a good shot in the face every now and then, but thats what it is...just goofing around! Nothing more! So sort it out! Stop digressing, we are the current generation, our older folks has left us advice on how to manoeuvre racial tension between us! Lets just go for it and shoot for the stars aye? If you say I'm dreaming, you just dropped your nuts because they are too big! Pick them up, coz we need them! Its up to you man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fiji Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Incursions into Fiji Dec 18 tongangodz 5
fijians the ugliest people in polynesia/melanesia (Dec '09) Dec 18 tongangodz 93
Fiji army VS India army... (Jun '12) Dec 13 BdJuJu 1,073
Fiji means heart of India Dec 13 BdJuJu 10
Why are Fijians so black and ugly hahaha (Aug '12) Dec 13 BdJuJu 94
Passport scam Dec 13 BdJuJu 4
fiji army vs aboriginal who will win war Dec 11 Tiger 3
More from around the web