coconut

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

not really but true in some parts your very much Fijian as the come. its not Indians im worried about now its the amount of white people and Chinese moving to fiji lol
coconut

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

white people and Chinese moving to fiji no wonder the passports run out lol.
crazytempest

Langley, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

coconut wrote:
not really but true in some parts your very much Fijian as the come. its not Indians im worried about now its the amount of white people and Chinese moving to fiji lol
The natives will be lost without Indians !
Dickhead

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
The natives will be lost without Indians !
The natives? They are called fijian.. fijians never asked for hindi's, how are Indians gonna be lost without hindi's
indianfreak

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>
The natives? They are called fijian.. fijians never asked for hindi's, how are Indians gonna be lost without hindi's
That the catch you never asked for anything. you were not in position to make any decisions remember you sold yourself out to the brits to pay some american his debt for burning the house.

Now we are here you still cannot make a decision.
come back to fiji stand up and kick us out otherwise stop barking on the net
Dickhead

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

indianfreak wrote:
<quoted text>
That the catch you never asked for anything. you were not in position to make any decisions remember you sold yourself out to the brits to pay some american his debt for burning the house.
Now we are here you still cannot make a decision.
come back to fiji stand up and kick us out otherwise stop barking on the net
The Hindi's are doing a good job of kicking themselves out no need for me to do it in person.
indianfreak

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hindi's are doing a good job of kicking themselves out no need for me to do it in person.
so you were also part of the programme
indian freak

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>
and the chinese are coming in large numbers. soon we will have lots of half cast or vasu as you say. just look in the northern district. a few chinese immigrants created whole villages of chinese half cast.
you have two problems on hand ,infact three indians/chinese /half blood

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>The natives? They are called fijian.. fijians never asked for hindi's, how are Indians gonna be lost without hindi's
Hey Dickhead ! I am Fijian . Fijians never asked for Hindi's ? That's a FUCKED statement my friend ! We are here and the past means NOTHING ! I know why and how the Fijian economy works and Hindu's have a major role in it , half cast people too . Fiji is now a fabric of intertwined races . Fijians aren't business oriented , I know it and you know it ! CASE CLOSED .
Crazytempest Fixers

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dickhead ! I am Fijian . Fijians never asked for Hindi's ? That's a FUCKED statement my friend ! We are here and the past means NOTHING ! I know why and how the Fijian economy works and Hindu's have a major role in it , half cast people too . Fiji is now a fabric of intertwined races . Fijians aren't business oriented , I know it and you know it ! CASE CLOSED .
STOP SPAMMING THE AUSTRALIAN FORUM WITH YOUR CACASHIT

Undersized d^k little dalit ladysboy ba$$tard NutCase ALPHA BABOON PISS OFFF BA$$TARD!!

You are NOt wated anywhere in this world as a useless lazy BUM.

Thanks, girly. Bousse ou liki do pilon!!!

Now go create crazy tempests dumfarts in your SHITHOLE HINDUCACAPONG forum.

FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA kutta thickhead ALPHA BABOON midget, you black DALIT LACHECARCACA batard you showing off your symptoms of serious mental disorders???????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Crazytempest Fixers wrote:
STOP SPAMMING THE AUSTRALIAN FORUM WITH YOUR CACASHIT

Undersized d^k little dalit ladysboy ba$$tard NutCase ALPHA BABOON PISS OFFF BA$$TARD!!

You are NOt wated anywhere in this world as a useless lazy BUM.

Thanks, girly. Bousse ou liki do pilon!!!

Now go create crazy tempests dumfarts in your SHITHOLE HINDUCACAPONG forum.

FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA kutta thickhead ALPHA BABOON midget, you black DALIT LACHECARCACA batard you showing off your symptoms of serious mental disorders???????
Where are u buddy ?
Kaibiti

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Fijians never asked for Hindis. Hindis came, sat on Fijians, pissed on them, farted on them and now they are shitting on the Fijians. Now, Fijians are covered in piss, odor and shit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Kaibiti wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Fijians never asked for Hindis. Hindis came, sat on Fijians, pissed on them, farted on them and now they are shitting on the Fijians. Now, Fijians are covered in piss, odor and shit.
Listen here you little monkey, without Fiji you got nothing but the ocean to go to... There is no place for you in India, no place for you anywhere... You are the biggest misfits in the world... Tell me where in the world Indians are loved? Nowhere, not even in India... You hate yourselves, if you had a chance to be born as a different person, Indian is not even on your list, in-fact, its not on anyone's list... You piss on Fijians? Fijians run and rule the country, not Indian... Leaders of the past have always been Fijian and will always be Fijian, Indians were brought to work and work shall continue! But I have to say though, good job, quality stuff you do mate... Now shut it, and do what you are suppose to do before I crack your arse with my whip! haha bitch
KAWACA NA VATU

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Indians run the business sinces they first step in Viti and they never stopped E.G They sold the Land lease to other Indian and when they had kids and they grew up thinking the land belongs to them and they run the ground dry without the land owner knowing or receiving any thing!...FIJI IS MULTICULTURAL BUT THE MIND SET HAS TO CHANGE..
Revolver of Reason

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

As someone of Indo-Fijian decent I must say that it is the absolute height of disrespect towards the original Fijians to suggest they need Indo-Fijians there.

Not only is it disrectful but also a very juvenille argument to say the least.

If anyone cares to challenge my point please do so I can own you and run you off this board like i did to that teenage swine American Kaibiti.
Rashnal

Westmead, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Fiji Indians and Fijians are like brothers in arms . ,the best on the planet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Revolver of Reason wrote:
As someone of Indo-Fijian decent I must say that it is the absolute height of disrespect towards the original Fijians to suggest they need Indo-Fijians there.

Not only is it disrectful but also a very juvenille argument to say the least.

If anyone cares to challenge my point please do so I can own you and run you off this board like i did to that teenage swine American Kaibiti.
Come on ! You know it's true! Fijians couldn't spell dummy if u spotted them the "dumm"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on ! You know it's true! Fijians couldn't spell dummy if u spotted them the "dumm"
And you're not Fijian you crack! Don't go claiming my blo0d then turn around and curse it! Thats when my fist will end your existence!
People like you are called luveni yali! Children from the lost and found garbage can! Ocei na yacamu?
Revolver of Reason

Parramatta, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
That did not make sense.

Who looks dumb now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••