Do Native Fijian men love receiving Anal?

Posted in the Fiji Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Kaibiti

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>
So i presume, kind sir that you are a homosexual

Dickhead, why are so interested in me being a homosexual? Are you trying to tell me something about yourself?
Dickhead

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Kaibiti wrote:
<quoted text>
Dickhead, why are so interested in me being a homosexual? Are you trying to tell me something about yourself?
Yup your gay, you hindi homosexual, most hindi males are a bit feminine due to the lack of testosterone, and yes there is everything wrong with being gay.
Kaibiti

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup your gay, you hindi homosexual, most hindi males are a bit feminine due to the lack of testosterone, and yes there is everything wrong with being gay.
Lack of testosterone? In me? LMAO...quite the contrary--once you meet me, you'll know why.

Onto more intelligent topic, you do realize that testosterone determines secondary sex characteristics, right? Flamboyance has nothing to do with levels of testosterone.

I went to school with many Native Fijians who were flamboyant. People are born gay indiscriminately.
Revolver of Reason

Parramatta, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

LOL @ the Kaibiti fool, spends all his time bantering with semi literates from an improverished third world country.

To my peps in Fiji I apologise for this tard, he wouldnt last 2 seconds in a real world argument in his country nor a westerns discussion forum so he hides here.

What a tool.

Just ignore him, Ill run him off this board for you guys.
Kaibiti

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Revolver of Reason wrote:
LOL @ the Kaibiti fool, spends all his time bantering with semi literates from an improverished third world country.
To my peps in Fiji I apologise for this tard, he wouldnt last 2 seconds in a real world argument in his country nor a westerns discussion forum so he hides here.
What a tool.
Just ignore him, Ill run him off this board for you guys.
Watch out world, here comes the saviour of Fiji Topix. All hail this douchebag!
Revolver of Reason

Parramatta, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Kaibiti wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out world, here comes the saviour of Fiji Topix. All hail this douchebag!
Is that the best you have? excellent rebuttal!

Owned at each turn dummy
Kaibiti

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

<quoted text>
Is that the best you have? excellent rebuttal!
Owned at each turn dummy
lol@owned. The word delusional comes to mind when describing you. No wait, you have thoughts of grandeur. You're a schizo! Ahhh, this makes sense now. You're at the Paramatta Psychiatric Center.
Revolver of Reason

Parramatta, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

face to face

Lets do this biatch

Youtube link to be posted here, loser leaves this forum for good.
Kaibiti

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

face to face
Lets do this biatch
Youtube link to be posted here, loser leaves this forum for good.
You consider Youtube to be face to face? You're a f*cken coward. Why don't you come to Huntington Beach, CA. That is if you have the balls.
Revolver of Reason

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Kaibiti wrote:
<quoted text>
You consider Youtube to be face to face? You're a f*cken coward. Why don't you come to Huntington Beach, CA. That is if you have the balls.
I meant that we will youtube the event.

OK Ill see you in September lil mang
Dickhead

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Are both you curry powders still going through with this?
Rangoon MY

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Dickhead wrote:
Are both you curry powders still going through with this?
What if they are you ugly charcoal baboon?

Is it any business of yours what the Superior Indics get up to?

Why do you feel the need to infest this Topix with your disgusting, smelly, welfare-taking ugly native afropuff azz, huh?

Sickening!!
Silvery cloud

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

AT Kaibiti - whats with the question? Why are you so interested if you are not homosexual.

Anyway, to hell with your question. Can anyone tell me why in Fiji you never see an Indian woman married to a Fijian men. Or rather it is a rare occurrence.
Rangoon MY

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Silvery cloud wrote:
AT Kaibiti - whats with the question? Why are you so interested if you are not homosexual.
Anyway, to hell with your question. Can anyone tell me why in Fiji you never see an Indian woman married to a Fijian men. Or rather it is a rare occurrence.
I'll answer your last question. It is because native Fijian men are the ugliest baboons you are ever unlucky enough to meet. In fact chances are that those incidents where a female ape tries to rape a male human wouldn't occur around native Fijian men, because the apes consider native Fijian men too ugly.

In fact it's tough seeing ANY race of women with a native Fijian man. Mixing Melanesian with Papuan hardly gives one a great appearance. Though there are some semi-attractive native women.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Silvery cloud wrote:
In the eyes of Fijian blokes, a Fijian girl is always the default! Where ever we go or who ever we jam, the Fijian woman will always remain the perfect woman!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Rangoon MY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll answer your last question. It is because native Fijian men are the ugliest baboons you are ever unlucky enough to meet. In fact chances are that those incidents where a female ape tries to rape a male human wouldn't occur around native Fijian men, because the apes consider native Fijian men too ugly.
In fact it's tough seeing ANY race of women with a native Fijian man. Mixing Melanesian with Papuan hardly gives one a great appearance. Though there are some semi-attractive native women.
This is not Indonesian Forum, lizard monkey! Go back to your no0dle shop... I SHMAG YOU

Since: Nov 12

Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

MEN EVERYWHERE ARE THE SAME...euuuuu
Tanzanian Daddy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

My sons, please stop taking it up the a$$, its an embarrassment to your Tanzanian daddy...lol
alyssa

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Do Native Fijian men love receiving Anal?

depends if they're are gay or not... but then again men are a strange species. anything goes. sowiiii fijian baradas.. hehehehe
alyssa

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Terry, come on, tell us the truth about your butt and those d!ldos you hide under your bed.

yep!!! i have seen them. about 7. colours of the raibow.uwiiiii

could we have more appropriate questions next time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Fiji Forum right now

Search the Fiji Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Please return Lau Islands to Tonga 4 hr raider4life 20
How can we call ourselves the real Fijians? 23 hr jakeb 25
Should Fiji deport all White Australians? Apr 13 true blue 13
Fiji army VS India army... (Jun '12) Apr 8 Knowitall80 1,057
fijians the ugliest people in polynesia/melanesia (Dec '09) Apr 5 Jumparoo 84
British army recruitment in Fiji to continue (Oct '07) Apr 4 ben naicegulevu 263
Is there prostitution in Fiji Nadi ? Apr 4 gege 7
•••
•••
•••
•••