Are fijian women attracted to indian men?

Posted in the Fiji Forum

Comments (Page 22)

Showing posts 421 - 440 of519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ITsak

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Judged:

groggy wrote:
the only way for fijian women attracted to indian men.........? Money...full stop.
Now c'mon now be fair. Indians may smell like s--t but you are being delirious. There are plenty of reasons they would marry the currymen other than money.

For starters, they would have some small chance of producing children who can calculate without the use of their hands and genitals. They would actually have legitimate career choices -- no longer relegated to playing rugby or sweeping the toilets for loose change.

And you would also have to consider that Indian men are much better looking than Fijian men too. True, that's not much of a feat given the competition, but the women are limited by choice here. Between a hairy smelly human being and an out-an-out gorilla; there's really only one way to go.

These are deep thoughts you may want to ponder.
cumshot

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

Judged:

fijian women are attracted to indian men because they have the luxury that they would want.
although indian men have small dongs which can't satisfy their sexual desire unlike fijian men.
Shailend

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Greg .... that's little achievement in a population of one billion in India. Fiji only has 300,000 indians. Work out your maths.
Tom Auckland New Zealand

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Koi Indian Ya fijian ake humaar gaadh maro pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Humaar baap aur Mauri long humaar roojh mare lekin aajh tak humaar gaadh pura nahi fata.
FIJIAZ

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

i think both are really good i love my indo and fijian girls offft just look out the chinese are moving in woop woop
yalewa

Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

from personal experience, i met this great Indian guy that i had the most terrrible crush on...god, it didn't matter that he was Indian, he was just so gorgeous..and oozed with maleness that got me 100 degrees higher everytime he came around..it didn't help that we worked together...i still work with him and i still get hot whenever he's around!!can't muster the courage to tell him though...
yalewa

Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

but the point is, it really doesn't matter if he's Indian or Fijian or Chinese,he's a man and if he's hot, he's hot
50Cent

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Judged:

yalewa wrote:
but the point is, it really doesn't matter if he's Indian or Fijian or Chinese,he's a man and if he's hot, he's hot
then Melt The Snow
peeche maaro

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

if you wanna know who's best in sex ....very simple..just look at the record..its chinees and indians...and be man enough to accept it.
Ghandi

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

peeche maaro wrote:
if you wanna know who's best in sex ....very simple..just look at the record..its chinees and indians...and be man enough to accept it.
What record, don't fool us people, the only women who are very passionate about sex is Latin American Women or the Latinos. for you information.
arun

Fairfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

agree - cannnot generalise
sandy

Penrith, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

fiji indian - peace of shit.Can't compare indians with fijian
Kaibiti

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

sandy wrote:
fiji indian - peace of shit.Can't compare indians with fijian
Why are you such a racist? Are you one of those defectors like Tevita Mara? Is he your uncle? Why are you hating on your fellow Fijians? Not cool man.
slavemaster

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Hero Singh wrote:
u fool cant u see all this.its beyond thew scope of yo warped mind to appreciate indian strenght.despite oppression by moghuls the british and the christians and neo colonist acts by western giants.and wat yo race doin fo the good of this wold-wats yo race-eh.u dnt hav any identity u are really shitin on fence.
HERO Singh:you are still bound in shackels ,a slave will be always a SLAVE!!!!
slavemaster

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

i dont mind if its a fijian,indian,chinese,or the pakas......as long they have the hole to satisfy me....
nora

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

God know indian men are gross...Im of fijian heritage and we wouldn't go near them with a 10ft pole...
Anand Kumar

Penrith, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Neend na jaanaye Tootee Khat..
ie Sleep doesnot know a brekon bed

Bhook na jaanyae baasee Bhaat
ie Hunger doesnot know stale food

and..

Pyaar na janayye jaat kujaat

meaninng "love doesnot know race,religion or caste"

So guys stop bikkering and lets love everyone be happy.
Bravo

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Great living, respectful and adventurous!!
hero singh

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

slavemaster wrote:
<quoted text> HERO Singh:you are still bound in shackels ,a slave will be always a SLAVE!!!!
waht u talking about u dikhead...infact yo people are worse then slaves...u people should learn to waer clothes..your higest order the chifs wre molesting there own people out of ignorance...dont u know!
Ram

Brentford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

In this progressive age when civilisations are forging ahead with leap and bounds some smartheads are so seeped in ignorance that only silly and divisive talk emerge from their worm-filled filthy mouths. You lot belong to stoneage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 421 - 440 of519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Fiji Forum right now

Search the Fiji Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should Fiji deport all White Australians? 21 hr bvgf 15
Please return Lau Islands to Tonga Apr 15 raider4life 20
How can we call ourselves the real Fijians? Apr 14 jakeb 25
Fiji army VS India army... (Jun '12) Apr 8 Knowitall80 1,057
fijians the ugliest people in polynesia/melanesia (Dec '09) Apr 5 Jumparoo 84
British army recruitment in Fiji to continue (Oct '07) Apr 4 ben naicegulevu 263
Is there prostitution in Fiji Nadi ? Apr 4 gege 7
•••
•••
•••
•••