Brit developer jailed in visa fraud scheme

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

A British developer living in Osceola County made his first appearance in Orlando federal court Monday after his arrest on a charge of conspiracy to commit visa fraud.
Comments
1,641 - 1,648 of 1,648 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2013
First Prev
of 83
Next Last
meme

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Michael Darcy as he's now known is trading as Futuristic Windows, Norfolk. So watch out
Whatheheck

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

I understand Nicki is teaching in Russia. Dumped her kids and boyfriend as soon as she could. What a piece of trash she is. F--- Mick and all the rest - what about her boys. She was a shit mother to start with so they are pretty f---ed for life is my guess.

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Hey ya That's the guy i ma looking for
Yes it true

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

LEGGETT is darcy he has started up in double glazing and is currently turning over about 200.00.00 a mth dumb public some body else gonna lose a load of money to him :)
just another

Chatham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Yes it true wrote:
LEGGETT is darcy he has started up in double glazing and is currently turning over about 200.00.00 a mth dumb public some body else gonna lose a load of money to him :)
whats the name of the company and where is it based
The 5 Oaks Baldies

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Did any of the English people he ripped off get any compensation or money back? Met that Leggett guy in Harmony he was a quite disgusting piece of work? Hope some of you guys got decent US Justice? Brad.
Get hom

Lynn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

He lives in Clacton with nikki without her kids and he doesn't have futuristic windows any more he's started again in Clacton. He works for safe style uk as salesman under name Michael darcey.he is driving a black range rover (old one).
ben dover

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

]He lives in Clacton with nikki without her kids and he doesn't have futuristic windows any more he's started again in Clacton. He works for safe style uk as salesman under name Michael darcey.he is driving a black range rover (old one)

He has gone to Clacton because no one will touch him in Norwich,
It do'es not matter if his name is Leggett or Darcy, He's still a
WANKER!
Where did he get the idea of DARCY?
He's a first class PRICK!
Has the window company any idea he's a CROOKED SWINDLING Toe rag!
they have employed.]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 83
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••