ANA threatens with armed actions in north of Kosovo

Aug 22, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

The terrorist Albanian National Army threatened to carry out armed actions in north of Kosovo, if the Kosovo institutions do not set up Kosovo's military by the end of September, the Pristina electronic media reported citing the media in Tirana.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jul 22, 2012
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 23, 2011
Serbia's military must be allowed, by the USA/NATO, to help protect the Serbs living in northern Kosovo. To help avert a massacre of innocent Serbs.
Pirdh pirdh se lirohesh

Tirana, Albania

#2 Sep 4, 2011
Yes! It's well known that Serbs always have been paceful people. Slovenians, Croats, Bosnians, Albanians and Hungarians can confirm it.

I think it's time to have a serbian army to maintain the peace in the region. We have to take the chance now when Colonel Gadafi does not need them anymore ;)
Serb propaganda

Australia

#3 Jul 20, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Serbia's military must be allowed, by the USA/NATO, to help protect the Serbs living in northern Kosovo. To help avert a massacre of innocent Serbs.
They don't belong there Kosova is pure Albania piss back off to Russia CIGANS. No protecting servs they are on albanians land if you don't go back to Russia you get what you deserve hehehe servian nationalist idioti PEDERAC'S . KOSOVA I ALBANIA . The albanian heartland!!!!!!!!!
realistic

Torino, Italy

#4 Jul 21, 2012
yeah yeah u can just dream with your stupid immagination..well dreaming is a big word for you,with your total ignorance about everything u can just try but don't expect any result..and btw come back in caucaso siptari,what the hell are u doin in Australia?organ and drug traffic even there?! puah!!!

Since: Jul 12

Philippines

#5 Jul 22, 2012
Hi I am looking for a mystery shopper in Kosovo, Bondsteel. For those who are interested kindly send me your email and contact number. You will get paid for every shop visits you will made plus a token fee. Hope to hear something from you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Europe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 9 min British and Proud 2,613
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 10 min OnlyPatchWork 7,793
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 53 min Vitez 1,008
Melbourne man wanted over alleged war crimes 1 hr Dr Milan Sufflay 154
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 2 hr Patrick 21,497
NATO Summit 2014: U.S. Should Support Macedonia 2 hr CANADEZOS 6
Russian military troops 'deployed to Ukraine', ... 2 hr Ethan Allen 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Europe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••