Greece 'FYROM-izes' Macedonia's Car Plates

Greek border services have started covering the letters "MK" on Macedonian car number plates with a sticker of their own, marking a new low in Greek-Macedonian relations. Full Story
First Prev
of 41
Next Last

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 21, 2012
This is stupid.

If can write MK not mean that Greece recognize the name "Republic of Macedonia".

Also, Greece allready recognized FYR Macedonia. So MK need be the letters of cars.

“:=:”

Since: Oct 08

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Jun 21, 2012
Hiding parts of the plate is illegal in Greece.
The Lie Detector

Kew, Australia

#3 Jun 21, 2012
In Greece everything is illegal even the Greeks.

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 21, 2012
To all the Macedonian diaspora & Macedonians, listen up.

Do NOT even bother going to Greece. One word, OVER RATED. I was there and believe me I regretted every moment. There are much nicer places that are orderly (i got stuck in strikes).

Go to Croatia, Turkey and Lake Ohrid. Trust me, much nicer places with nicer people
The Lie Detector

Malvern, Australia

#5 Jun 21, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
In Greece everything is illegal even the Greeks.
listen mate you need to get yourself a name ..I AM THE LIE DETECTOR..plain and simple..there are many names to choose from...pozdrav!!!

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Location hidden

#6 Jun 21, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>listen mate you need to get yourself a name ..I AM THE LIE DETECTOR..plain and simple..there are many names to choose from...pozdrav!!!
Hello. I knew it wasn't you earlier.

The moronic Greek was harassing Oguz the Turk with the same nic as you. I figured it out straight away and sent him a message advising him that it is not you.

PS.

You need to register that name so when we click on the user name people will know its not fake.

You can't trust a Greek !
PROTAGORAS

Perth, Australia

#7 Jun 21, 2012
MacedoniaNEVERGreek wrote:
Do NOT even bother going to Greece. One word, OVER RATED. I was there and believe me I regretted every moment. There are much nicer places that are orderly (i got stuck in strikes).
Go to Croatia, Turkey and Lake Ohrid. Trust me, much nicer places with nicer people
Hey folks, go to FYROM... I mean Skopski for a holiday!!

There you will see many Gypsies, Albanians, Turko-mongols, Bulgarians, and a few street cleaners and garbage collectors that call themselves Monkeydonkeyans!

Go to Lake ARCHIDIA. There you will find some strange looking fruits that grow on trees. They have the shape of little pennisses!!

The local women use them to satisfy themselves because the men smell of garlic and are unapproachable !!

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Location hidden

#8 Jun 21, 2012
PROTAGORAS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey folks, go to FYROM... I mean Skopski for a holiday!!
There you will see many Gypsies, Albanians, Turko-mongols, Bulgarians, and a few street cleaners and garbage collectors that call themselves Monkeydonkeyans!
Go to Lake ARCHIDIA. There you will find some strange looking fruits that grow on trees. They have the shape of little pennisses!!
The local women use them to satisfy themselves because the men smell of garlic and are unapproachable !!
Lake Archidia sounds Greek. Wow. These Greek men really have nothing to offer. No wonder I refused to go out with them.
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Athens, Greece

#9 Jun 21, 2012
We dont nead you Monkeydonians!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Athens, Greece

#10 Jun 21, 2012
http://youtu.be/Jp4hV2e1Xf8
You are NOT a Macedonian and you know that,very well!
About the Fyromians tourist?
believe me,we dont nead you!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Athens, Greece

#11 Jun 21, 2012
http://youtu.be/E5PCpxV2Imw
You are NOT a Macedonian and you know that,very well......
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Athens, Greece

#12 Jun 21, 2012
http://national-pride.org/2012/06/21/%cf%83%c...
Fyrom.

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#13 Jun 21, 2012
Well done!
Titozombies are nt trelated to Macedonians.

because Macedonians had always Greek names, toponyms, ways, heroes, gods, dialect and spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World.
Macedonians named after Greek names ALL the cities they built or renamed.
If any modern white people do what Macedonians did we will call them Macedonians.
Whoever denies Macedonians' Greekness is ignoramus or idiot or an imbecile SlavoSkopian propagandist.

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#14 Jun 21, 2012
To all the Macedonian diaspora & Macedonians, listen up..........
But if they want to learn and see the truth about Macedonians:

Macedonians had always Greek names, toponyms, ways, heroes, gods, dialect and spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World.
Macedonians named after Greek names ALL the cities they built or renamed.
If any modern white people do what Macedonians did we will call them Macedonians.
Whoever denies Macedonians' Greekness is ignoramus or idiot or an imbecile SlavoSkopian propagandist.
LMAO

Greece

#15 Jun 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Lake Archidia sounds Greek. Wow. These Greek men really have nothing to offer. No wonder I refused to go out with them.
We can offer only our archidia to you...
ignorance is bliss

Toronto, Canada

#16 Jun 21, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
We can offer only our archidia to you...
Ohhhhh

just wait and see what Antonakis has to offer. Believe me plenty.
The Albanization of FYROM

Täby, Sweden

#17 Jun 21, 2012
Malaka!

Makedones are already in Greece.

I agree on the rest: Fyromians should wherever they like, but NOT to Greece!

We don´t like begger tourist that are ashamed of being slavs and trying to steal Greek history, identity, name and land.

YOU SHOULD BE SHOT AT THE BORDER AS TERRORISTS! YOU STUPID FYROMIAN SLAVOMONGOLS!!
ignorance is bliss

Toronto, Canada

#18 Jun 21, 2012
Well versed on the best is yet to come, Hail Antonakis.
The Albanization of FYROM

Täby, Sweden

#19 Jun 21, 2012
The harassment begins already at the border!

I LOVE IT!

I hope the fyromian mongols that dare to enter Greece will be humiliated everywhere and from everybody.

Personally I will shout: Hey! Slavomongol why did you come to Makedonia? We don´t like you here! Didn´t Gruevski tell you that?

Go to Turkey,they are your friends. Go now! Leave! Before the neonazis founds out that a moron from fyrom is here.
ignorance is bliss

Toronto, Canada

#20 Jun 21, 2012
The Albanization of FYROM wrote:
The harassment begins already at the border!
I LOVE IT!
I hope the fyromian mongols that dare to enter Greece will be humiliated everywhere and from everybody.
Personally I will shout: Hey! Slavomongol why did you come to Makedonia? We don´t like you here! Didn´t Gruevski tell you that?
Go to Turkey,they are your friends. Go now! Leave! Before the neonazis founds out that a moron from fyrom is here.
Hail - my, my Antonakis. First hand info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 41
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Europe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 5 min Blahblah80 1,792
Latest push for referendum votes 17 min Queen Camilla 6
UK party leaders promise Scotland new powers 51 min Common sense from... 8
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 57 min Thinking 22,140
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 1 hr Show Time 223
Meet Some Of The Poles Who Will Help Decide Sco... 1 hr Alan Spanner 34
Scotland won't be bullied: Salmond 2 hr rock white 22
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Europe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••