Somali girls gone wild UH-OH

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of87
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dinty moore

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 18, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

2

One of the Somali girls who is neither fat nor skinny turns around and pulls her thong to the side and the other girl who is sat beside her (we don't see her face) pulls it the other way.

Then the chick turns around and gives us full view of her love area. A few seconds later she pulls down her underwear. You can see her thing is circumsized in the Somali fashion. Then her friend just pulls out her tongue and touches her siila with it. The other girl does not even stop her.

They do this few times more. It is very very hot given they are muslims and probably will be killed if they were caught LOL. The only sad thing is u dont see their face properly.

http://www.tubemonsoon.com/video...
LEYLA

Västerås, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 28, 2010
 
stopid jerk, what kind of shit is that
ufff eww
did you watch that
i swear somali dudes are nastier than ever, the girls the are getting dumber
Abay

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 28, 2010
 
LEYLA wrote:
stopid jerk, what kind of shit is that
ufff eww
did you watch that
i swear somali dudes are nastier than ever, the girls the are getting dumber
.
Come on, you like that! That is how it look like circumcised Somali P***y. No leaps either,ugly.
raul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 28, 2010
 
LEYLA ALL OF YOU SOMALIAN ARE HO.E LIKE THAT BUT TALK GOOD ON THE INTERNET

i give a lot respect to somali guys but hey somali girls come on now suc.k a jamaican .c.ck u know you want it
Ethios Greatest Dancer

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 28, 2010
 
Somali sluts... can be delicious when they are not circumsized. In olden times Ethiopian kings marry the daughters of the Somali king so long as her teeth was not long.... Libna Dingle refused to marry Mahfuz's daughter because she had protruding teeth that disgusted him. So he sent her to one of his Bitwededs in Tigray.

“Harari-OgadeniRE BEL”

Since: Apr 10

Harar,Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dinty moore wrote:
One of the Somali girls who is neither fat nor skinny turns around and pulls her thong to the side and the other girl who is sat beside her (we don't see her face) pulls it the other way.
Then the chick turns around and gives us full view of her love area. A few seconds later she pulls down her underwear. You can see her thing is circumsized in the Somali fashion. Then her friend just pulls out her tongue and touches her siila with it. The other girl does not even stop her.
They do this few times more. It is very very hot given they are muslims and probably will be killed if they were caught LOL. The only sad thing is u dont see their face properly.
http://www.tubemonsoon.com/video...
Whether they are Somali Or not it's Sad and disgusting

Don't worry they won't be killed...I think...

But clearly you created this topic to create hatered against Somali's.The majority of Somali's are clean and they fear god.

These kids are dhilos trying to make money.

You abysinians have your own flaws such as Aids/Hiv,Habesha men becoming gay,and Habesha women becoming porno stars...
Ethios Greatest Dancer

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ethiopia's enemies...all of them live in the 17th century and pretend like they are James Bruce or another white explorer.

Ne9ro, wake up! you are NO white traveller and you are in the 21st century. There is no such country called Abyssinia, fu**king towel heads sucking on mohamed's d**k.

Plus, please get ur teeth in shape. Of all the somali lady features that turn me off, it is their protruding long teeth. Besides, as Atse Wonag Seged did, I would definitely turn down the advances of such an ugly girl.
3Saba3Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether they are Somali Or not it's Sad and disgusting
Don't worry they won't be killed...I think...
But clearly you created this topic to create hatered against Somali's.The majority of Somali's are clean and they fear god.
These kids are dhilos trying to make money.
You abysinians have your own flaws such as Aids/Hiv,Habesha men becoming gay,and Habesha women becoming porno stars...

“Harari-OgadeniRE BEL”

Since: Apr 10

Harar,Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ethios Greatest Dancer wrote:
Ethiopia's enemies...all of them live in the 17th century and pretend like they are James Bruce or another white explorer.
Ne9ro, wake up! you are NO white traveller and you are in the 21st century. There is no such country called Abyssinia, fu**king towel heads sucking on mohamed's d**k.
Plus, please get ur teeth in shape. Of all the somali lady features that turn me off, it is their protruding long teeth. Besides, as Atse Wonag Seged did, I would definitely turn down the advances of such an ugly girl.
<quoted text>
Hararge and Ogaden need to seperate from you rats...God bless Harari, Somali and other's of Ogaden-Hararge

By the way even Black AA women worship the features of IMAN...even Tyra Banks...soo shut up...Habesha shyyt...tell your church to shut up at 5am

“Harari-OgadeniRE BEL”

Since: Apr 10

Harar,Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ethios Greatest Dancer wrote:
Ethiopia's enemies...all of them live in the 17th century and pretend like they are James Bruce or another white explorer.
Ne9ro, wake up! you are NO white traveller and you are in the 21st century. There is no such country called Abyssinia, fu**king towel heads sucking on mohamed's d**k.
Plus, please get ur teeth in shape. Of all the somali lady features that turn me off, it is their protruding long teeth. Besides, as Atse Wonag Seged did, I would definitely turn down the advances of such an ugly girl.
<quoted text>
Get your Amhara's out of Harar and Dire Dawa ASAP...immigrants
Ethios Greatest Dancer

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 28, 2010
 
I am not Amhara b***
3Saba3Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your Amhara's out of Harar and Dire Dawa ASAP...immigrants

“EthiopiaN”

Since: Sep 09

Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 29, 2010
 
3Saba3Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your Amhara's out of Harar and Dire Dawa ASAP...immigrants
Harar and Dire got nothin to do with you, dont get it twisted fool.
Ethios Greatest Dancer

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 29, 2010
 
That girl indeed touched the other girl's puTang with her tongue! lol. That is amazing. And did you all see the puTang is circumsized? shoot. I wish I was there. Could have pleasured the ladies the way they need it.

“Harari-OgadeniRE BEL”

Since: Apr 10

Harar,Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 29, 2010
 
Yonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Harar and Dire got nothin to do with you, dont get it twisted fool.
Last time I checked I am half harari and dire-Somali
ONLF

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 29, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The thread starter is either Ethiopian or African American, that can be agreed upon.

An Ethiopian shouldn't talk when they produce the most prostitutes in Africa. Ethiopia is known as the Thailand of Africa, where men all over the world come for sex and to exploit their women. Look at that white poster in the capital now, i beg he has been through 20 Ethiopians already. Just go to Dubai and see your sisters and daughters work as maids and whores.

Now African American. They have the most disliked women in the world. They are fake, fake nails,fake hair and horrible attitude with displeasuring facial features. They have an HIV/AID problems and are all near single because their own men don't like them. Just look at a website known as Ghetto Gaggers, this is the true plight of African americans women. They will sell their dignity and self respect for the highest bidder just like Ethiopians.

You cannot even tell if this lady is Somali. There is no proof, this video was also done in her to send to her private lover. Something must have happened and hence why it reached the internet
Jamming

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 29, 2010
 
Ethios Greatest Dancer wrote:
Somali sluts... can be delicious when they are not circumsized. In olden times Ethiopian kings marry the daughters of the Somali king so long as her teeth was not long.... Libna Dingle refused to marry Mahfuz's daughter because she had protruding teeth that disgusted him. So he sent her to one of his Bitwededs in Tigray.
Now where is the evidence?

Anyway, who would want to marry a raw meat eating gorilla?

Anyone?

“Harari-OgadeniRE BEL”

Since: Apr 10

Harar,Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 29, 2010
 
Ethios Greatest Dancer wrote:
I am not Amhara b***
<quoted text>
Whatever Amhera.
Jamming

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 29, 2010
 
Edit: Anyway, who would want to marry a raw meat eating Hiv induced Gorilla?
som-ethio

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 29, 2010
 
you'all are sick

Since: Jul 10

Galkacyo Puntland, Somalia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 29, 2010
 
Why are people so quick to assume these girls are Somalis? you can't see anything and none of the girls spoke Somali. all I see or hear is couple of Somali guys messing around with african america or white girls.
meles

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 29, 2010
 
3Saba3Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your Amhara's out of Harar and Dire
Dawa ASAP...immigrants
walaal ceebahaan oo dhan gabar somali. Baa keentay marka maa iska aa mustid one kaluun wasaqeesan ayaa bada dhan qurmiya.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of87
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Ethiopia Forum right now

Search the Ethiopia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Planned Anti-Gay Rally in Ethiopia Is Cancelled 14 min Abe 6
East African superior complex toward other Afri... 25 min General Ali butt necked 5
Oromo speaks justice 1 hr General Ali 8
Some Folks Hate it When Great Satan USA is Crit... 4 hr Rodolfo graziani 2
Russia's hypocracy and racism 7 hr Nazret 7
What music are you listening to now? (Mar '13) 8 hr Ethio Z Zewdi ll 3,267
The Reality of Ethiopians in a Muslim world 8 hr Ethio Z Zewdi ll 10
•••
•••
•••
•••