created by: | Dec 16, 2010

Ethiopia

51 votes

My Hate for Ethiopians is growing

Click on an option to vote

  • You should hate them and it should not be a sin.
  • You should not hate them and it should be a sin
Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
djibouti Abdul Azim

Spring Valley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 16, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Its killing me and ever since I joined this whaky site is gone from bad to worse...

I hate Ethiopians even more ane even with a passion. Its like I never felt so much hate. Is it a good thing to hate Ethiopians or a bad thing?

Should it be a sin to hate Ethiopians? Or should it not. This whole thing is making me go crazy, is this Allah punishing me?

Or is it something that I am destined for. Destined for Ethiopia to fall and my love ones who have been killed in Djibouti to have there rightful vengeance. All I know is that I hate Ethiopians with a passion and wish nothing but chaos,hell and destruction for them.
Harmony

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 16, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Wait, do you hate the people themselves or do you hate the Ethiopian government? It's important not to transfer your hate onto other outlets (the people) due to injustices done by their government. I admit this forum breeds a ton of irrational hate but those people are the one's you should avoid. Overall, hating someone because of their ethnic background is just making use of the scapegoat theory. Don't judge people as a collective group rather as individuals with different character traits. People's negative traits tend to magnify while their online which would explain your current dilemma. Hope that helps.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Whatever you do, please leave our forum as soon as possible…you brought the stink with you.…………

stinky Penise hungry w**re !
Master Mind

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 16, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

djibouti Abdul Azim wrote:
Its killing me and ever since I joined this whaky site is gone from bad to worse...
I hate Ethiopians even more ane even with a passion. Its like I never felt so much hate. Is it a good thing to hate Ethiopians or a bad thing?
Should it be a sin to hate Ethiopians? Or should it not. This whole thing is making me go crazy, is this Allah punishing me?
Or is it something that I am destined for. Destined for Ethiopia to fall and my love ones who have been killed in Djibouti to have there rightful vengeance. All I know is that I hate Ethiopians with a passion and wish nothing but chaos,hell and destruction for them.
Please do not mention "Allah's" name with your sick hate, Allah himself chosen "Habesha/Abyssinian people over so many other nations when he enlightened his prophet with knowledge about the people and the country where he never been to. He (Prophet Mohamed) sent his descendants to be safeguarded by Ethiopian king and the people of Ethiopia, by then you and your entire stupid race were worshiping what they made with their own hands. You can hate us but nothing you can add to who we are, nothing you can take away from rich history or natural gifts Allah gave us.
You are either Stupid Egyptian, Eritrean or the born idiot Somali, all three of you lost in battle with Ethiopia, add Turks and Italians, Allah helps Ethiopians win over their enemy at all the time, if you are Egyptian.....no fear of losing Nile River because Ethiopia is giver hundreds of other rivers. If you are the most idiot Somali get over your self and swallow your own fat lips. If you are Eritrean the same thing, sorry but Ethiopia is not where stupid idiots can freely live, we are always willing to put you in the UNHCR refugee camp but as for living in our cities, you should give it up because we hate you too:)
djibouti Abdul Azim

Spring Valley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Master Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not mention "Allah's" name with your sick hate, Allah himself chosen "Habesha/Abyssinian people over so many other nations when he enlightened his prophet with knowledge about the people and the country where he never been to. He (Prophet Mohamed) sent his descendants to be safeguarded by Ethiopian king and the people of Ethiopia, by then you and your entire stupid race were worshiping what they made with their own hands. You can hate us but nothing you can add to who we are, nothing you can take away from rich history or natural gifts Allah gave us.
You are either Stupid Egyptian, Eritrean or the born idiot Somali, all three of you lost in battle with Ethiopia, add Turks and Italians, Allah helps Ethiopians win over their enemy at all the time, if you are Egyptian.....no fear of losing Nile River because Ethiopia is giver hundreds of other rivers. If you are the most idiot Somali get over your self and swallow your own fat lips. If you are Eritrean the same thing, sorry but Ethiopia is not where stupid idiots can freely live, we are always willing to put you in the UNHCR refugee camp but as for living in our cities, you should give it up because we hate you too:)
Are you a brainwashed Amhara Arab wanna be?! Ethiopia has been a Jewish/Christian country!!!! Since when do they acknowledged Allah!!! Are you making things up!! They disrespect and insult all Muslims!!
KING

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 17, 2010
 
djibouti Abdul Azim wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a brainwashed Amhara Arab wanna be?! Ethiopia has been a Jewish/Christian country!!!! Since when do they acknowledged Allah!!! Are you making things up!! They disrespect and insult all Muslims!!
Al Azim i wonder whether you know what you are talking about first read the holy quran then we can talk about islam for your info. Ethiopia is the first as a country to aknowledge Islam even before the SAUDIS , As of my part i do not hate you back rather feel soory for your ignorance
cheeres
Master Mind

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 17, 2010
 
djibouti Abdul Azim wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a brainwashed Amhara Arab wanna be?! Ethiopia has been a Jewish/Christian country!!!! Since when do they acknowledged Allah!!! Are you making things up!! They disrespect and insult all Muslims!!
Yes I am Amhara and I am a Muslim, yet proud to be Ethiopian, listen I don't want to be Arab neither do I like them, the truth is Ethiopian Muslims are those who are the first none Arab Muslims who have accepted Islam peacefully and their ratio to the Christian and pagan Ethiopians is over 60%, the only reason why fundamentalism or an offtrack Islamic ideology does not appear is due to the culture influence in both Christianity and Islam, our culture guides to respect and tolerance, If you are Djibouti-an you should know that we have more Mosques in Addis Ababa than the entire Djibouti as a country, if you want to witness that fact please spend one of the Islamic holly days Eid Al-Fitr or Eid Al-Adha in Addis Ababa and see how the city will be overcrowded during the prayer time, I recommend you to be around Mexico square or Addis Ababa Stadium for more please check this link and see.

As for your information on that Ethiopians are Jews, Ethiopia have never been a Jews state except for political interest intended by late king silase who claimed to be ancestor of Kink Solomon of Israel which never been logically or historically true, over 80% Ethiopians such as Oromo, Afar, Sidama, Ethiopian Somalis and Southern Ethiopian states are and were clear and pure ancestors of African decedents, in fact Somalis are who are claiming to be "Arabs" while their biological background have nothing to do with that of Semitic race of "Arabs, Armenians or the Jews. please follow this link and watch the video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch... you can also look for YOUTUBE Nazrett Chanel
GOITOM

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 17, 2010
 
those eritreans are swinging from one side to other to find step father who could feed and protect them. They were in somalia but so scared to the ethiopian war master, so hided some where(as melese zenawi said) under the women dress to save their life. Now they are looking to hide under the egyptian gelebia(kemis). What wrong with them, always selling their faith and value for furno dabo (as in case of italian war). They better go back to their lord(italians) who slaved them for half century. Because they always like to be enslaved. WODE ADEGI
lol-its somali girl1200

Esher, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Master Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not mention "Allah's" name with your sick hate, Allah himself chosen "Habesha/Abyssinian people over so many other nations when he enlightened his prophet with knowledge about the people and the country where he never been to. He (Prophet Mohamed) sent his descendants to be safeguarded by Ethiopian king and the people of Ethiopia, by then you and your entire stupid race were worshiping what they made with their own hands. You can hate us but nothing you can add to who we are, nothing you can take away from rich history or natural gifts Allah gave us.
You are either Stupid Egyptian, Eritrean or the born idiot Somali, all three of you lost in battle with Ethiopia, add Turks and Italians, Allah helps Ethiopians win over their enemy at all the time, if you are Egyptian.....no fear of losing Nile River because Ethiopia is giver hundreds of other rivers. If you are the most idiot Somali get over your self and swallow your own fat lips. If you are Eritrean the same thing, sorry but Ethiopia is not where stupid idiots can freely live, we are always willing to put you in the UNHCR refugee camp but as for living in our cities, you should give it up because we hate you too:)


it a big sin to tell lies about allah and the messager of allah phophet muhammed.so if your are a true muslim dont ly about the creature of all thing allah.i understand you are anger with this former writter but please keep this between yourseles and not about each others religon.because it can cause conflict between religons.and plus you shouldn't really hate ppl because of race.hate ppl becuase of their personality ,cause you never know someone well enough to like them because you immediately hate them because of there race or colour.be positive and get along with ppl that you are not comfortabely with or different with like(histor,country backgroung) and i'm sure you will love them.
p.s. ppl need to stop be haters ...ethiopian need to love somalis ...somalis need to love ethiopian...and they both need to start loving everyone else.
lol-its somali girl1200

Esher, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 17, 2010
 
'MASTER MIND' i'm dont disrepecting you or anything just making my point across!!
lol-its somali girl1200

Esher, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 17, 2010
 
djibouti Abdul Azim wrote:
Its killing me and ever since I joined this whaky site is gone from bad to worse...
I hate Ethiopians even more ane even with a passion. Its like I never felt so much hate. Is it a good thing to hate Ethiopians or a bad thing?
Should it be a sin to hate Ethiopians? Or should it not. This whole thing is making me go crazy, is this Allah punishing me?
Or is it something that I am destined for. Destined for Ethiopia to fall and my love ones who have been killed in Djibouti to have there rightful vengeance. All I know is that I hate Ethiopians with a passion and wish nothing but chaos,hell and destruction for them.
surely you are not looking at the positive side of ethiopia may be the negative side of ethiopia and that is making you hate them soo much.com e on ,every country has people how put a bad name on the there country like in somali pirates or the al-shabab or the americans they have the KKK...thing about what you are saying...i hope it will make a differance.

“Waryaa Team”

Since: Dec 07

SOMALIA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 20, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Seriously this "hate" on this forum is getting out of hand. Why is everyone hating everyone? smh. Thank God, I'm a loving person, I don't hate anyone...I only have love in my heart.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 20, 2010
 
ZamZam wrote:
Seriously this "hate" on this forum is getting out of hand. Why is everyone hating everyone? smh. Thank God, I'm a loving person, I don't hate anyone...I only have love in my heart.
That I agree. I always think you are cool although sometimes you can be a b*tch.
red

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 25, 2010
 
djibouti Abdul Azim wrote:
Its killing me and ever since I joined this whaky site is gone from bad to worse...
I hate Ethiopians even more ane even with a passion. Its like I never felt so much hate. Is it a good thing to hate Ethiopians or a bad thing?
Should it be a sin to hate Ethiopians? Or should it not. This whole thing is making me go crazy, is this Allah punishing me?
Or is it something that I am destined for. Destined for Ethiopia to fall and my love ones who have been killed in Djibouti to have there rightful vengeance. All I know is that I hate Ethiopians with a passion and wish nothing but chaos,hell and destruction for them.
what's your problem
Swedish

Västra Frölunda, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 25, 2010
 
Direct your hate on the poor brainwashed Ethiopians and on the government. Hopefully Ogaden, Oromia, Afar, Sidamo, Gambella, Gurage and more will be free from tyranny of Ethiopian government, there is nothing good coming out of Ethiopia and the brainwashed people who are here only acknowledge their race a champion when they got their ass beaten 24/7. They've never won without international help and that doesnt count as winning:)
slave hates his master

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 25, 2010
 
Swedish wrote:
when they got their ass beaten 24/7.
when?

1.ethiopia won the battle of gundet over egypt
2.ethiopia won the battle of metema gainst mahadists
3.ethiopia won the battle of adwa
4.ethiopia won the battle of badme
5.ethiopia destroyed al-shabab (which was created by CIA & Egypt btw.)

oh and the ottomans (turks) were kicked twice by ethiopians...
slave hates his master

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 25, 2010
 
ZamZam wrote:
Seriously this "hate" on this forum is getting out of hand. Why is everyone hating everyone? smh. Thank God, I'm a loving person, I don't hate anyone...I only have love in my heart.
ufffff eskoty... you are typical a low class kitchen girl
Swedish

Västra Frölunda, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 25, 2010
 
slave hates his master wrote:
<quoted text>
when?
1.ethiopia won the battle of gundet over egypt
2.ethiopia won the battle of metema gainst mahadists
3.ethiopia won the battle of adwa
4.ethiopia won the battle of badme
5.ethiopia destroyed al-shabab (which was created by CIA & Egypt btw.)
oh and the ottomans (turks) were kicked twice by ethiopians...
Ethiopia lost the war against Eritrea, they against Somalis in the 2006 invasion thats why they left and finally they lost against Somalia in 1977.
The Italians won against Ethiopians and controlled them as a colony for 6 years.
slave hates his master

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 25, 2010
 
Swedish wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopia lost the war against Eritrea, they against Somalis in the 2006 invasion thats why they left and finally they lost against Somalia in 1977.
The Italians won against Ethiopians and controlled them as a colony for 6 years.
thats why badme is still under ethiopian control :) eritrea had bademe before the war... after the war ethiopia had not only bademe but also part of akeleguzay.

and LOL @ they lost against somalia in 1977... listen ethiopians with their F5E destroyed somalian airforce... and somalians had the more advanced MIG 21 and 23
getu

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 25, 2010
 
lol-its somali girl1200 wrote:
<quoted text>
it a big sin to tell lies about allah and the messager of allah phophet muhammed.so if your are a true muslim dont ly about the creature of all thing allah.i understand you are anger with this former writter but please keep this between yourseles and not about each others religon.because it can cause conflict between religons.and plus you shouldn't really hate ppl because of race.hate ppl becuase of their personality ,cause you never know someone well enough to like them because you immediately hate them because of there race or colour.be positive and get along with ppl that you are not comfortabely with or different with like(histor,country backgroung) and i'm sure you will love them.
p.s. ppl need to stop be haters ...ethiopian need to love somalis ...somalis need to love ethiopian...and they both need to start loving everyone else.
How I wish there are people such as you, but as you might have read,there such hate and you cannot make any sense out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Ethiopia Forum right now

Search the Ethiopia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopians Need to Tell White Man to go to Hell... 1 hr Kuraz 1
New Power Centers Forming 1 hr Kuraz 2
USA,UK and Local Proxy TPLF Wreaking Havoc on E... (Jul '13) 3 hr Doma 9
USA/West/CIA Have been Stirring the Pot in Ethi... 3 hr Doma 12
Great Satan USA Forced Rwanda to repay Odious D... 3 hr Doma 4
Odious Debt (Dec '13) 3 hr Doma 19
Greeks are ashamed of their ethiopian blood (Jan '10) 3 hr Doma 1,376
•••
•••