Addis Ababa 2013 new Condominium house registration

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
tigidc

Hyattsville, MD

#1 May 10, 2013
Addis Ababa City Administration and Commercial Bank of Ethiopia announced a plan to register over 1.3 million house seekers on Thursday 10 May 2013 for 10/90, 20/80 and 40/60 housing projects.

http://www.ethioabay.com/2013/05/addis-ababa-...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 May 13, 2013
Agonafer wrote:
How Mach money i save for 20/80 each months for one,two bedroom
You can find out by watching the video in the link attached.
alex

Mississauga, Canada

#4 May 13, 2013
tigidc wrote:
Addis Ababa City Administration and Commercial Bank of Ethiopia announced a plan to register over 1.3 million house seekers on Thursday 10 May 2013 for 10/90, 20/80 and 40/60 housing projects.
http://www.ethioabay.com/2013/05/addis-ababa-...
Not exactly soviet and not exactly American. Meles liberalims of revolutionary democracy implemented against the reactionary ideals of neo-colonialism which the west advocated but Seoul rejected.
Borrow money from WB and IMF or China. Because you care for Ethiopians you have not imprisoned or killed. To avert protest against TPLF tyranny, hegemony, plunder, and rotting in office. Build condos and sell them rent-to-own. Dos Santos of Angola did. Paul Biya of Cameron did it. Both have ruled their respective countries for over 30 years.
alex

Mississauga, Canada

#5 May 13, 2013
neo-liberalism not neo-colonialism
Eshetu

Europe

#6 May 17, 2013
The text(list) is very smoll word icn't read!please change it.
Tade

Ethiopia

#7 May 24, 2013
Where did I get the registration program, the house width & height /Kare meter/ the price and so on Please I need in written form not in Video because my PC is not accept any video form out side.
Tade

Ethiopia

#9 May 24, 2013
Where did I get the registration program, the house width & height /Kare meter/ the price and so on Please I need in written form not in Video because my PC is not accept any video from out side.
Liku

Ethiopia

#10 May 24, 2013
How could I make sure that I am on the list of those who registers for condos in 2005
fikr

Satellite Provider

#11 May 26, 2013
i am registered in 2005 condominium and i have a yellow card,,but how can whether i am in register list or not?
seife

Ethiopia

#12 May 27, 2013
were is thelist of 2005?
seife

Ethiopia

#13 May 27, 2013
were did we get the list of 2005?
fikr

Satellite Provider

#14 May 28, 2013
i am working in governmental company and i want to register in 40/6o programme,,so do i get do i get my 20% advantage beingi am working in governmental company?
zerihun

Europe

#15 May 29, 2013
yes
Eyasu Meteku

United States

#16 May 30, 2013
Z Launching of new chance 4 house seekers is really a hope provoking did 4 most of homeless + hopeless dwellers.
Surely most youngsters star making their lifes reasonable.
Individuals not yet registered due d.t reasons wr ignored, n we leading hopeless life, or looking 4 some sort of miracles that could enable them secure such BASIC needs. So this new chance will help many ppl lead tasteful N targeted lives.
esl

Ethiopia

#17 Jun 1, 2013
does anybody know the area (sqm) of the houses?
Abiy

Fremont, CA

#18 Jun 1, 2013
I am working in governmental organization and I want to register in 40/6o program, so do I get the 20% advantage which will be given for the civil servants?
Addi tse

Europe

#19 Jun 1, 2013
Naise advantage to me
theodros tesfamariam

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#20 Jun 3, 2013
le setoch yetederegew ayinet ye condeminem asetat le akal gudategnoch tikuret alitesetem kemanim belay kidimiya yigebachewal
Abebe kebede

United States

#21 Jun 3, 2013
i was reg. in 1997 but i havn't the number what shall i do?
abebe

Ethiopia

#22 Jun 3, 2013
new condominyem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Man's Era Officially Over 1 hr Traveller 6
chinese colonialism? 8 hr Selome_ 5
How Carter & Brzezinski Gave USSR It's "Vietnam... 12 hr I am the Witness 10
USA's New Kind of Warfare:Destruction Through E... (Oct '13) 16 hr Christian 7
Ebola Crisis - Economic Warfare Targeting Afric... 19 hr Mohammed 5
Why are Ethiopians and somali so racist toward... (Apr '13) 21 hr cupcakr 75
Are Ethiopian and Eritrean women forbidden to m... 23 hr listro agame 78

Ethiopia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE