United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

bc we got in a war n took sum of their land (by winning of course) n den dey reported us to UN n took dat land back all bc a soccer game bt dats in the past all central americans shud b united against the swine ppl in mexico
Andrea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

I don't hate them.
Bella

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

I love honduras men
Alex

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Not true
Sillicon Valley

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

el wanako wrote:
bc we got in a war n took sum of their land (by winning of course) n den dey reported us to UN n took dat land back all bc a soccer game bt dats in the past all central americans shud b united against the swine ppl in mexico
all north america is united against the zerotes. thats why when any of you try to come across to north america en la bestia, you get beat up or killed and sent back to you're shitholes.

viva norte america.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

Sillicon Valley wrote:
<quoted text>
all north america is united against the zerotes. thats why when any of you try to come across to north america en la bestia, you get beat up or killed and sent back to you're shitholes.
viva norte america.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
stfu mexican this has nothing to do with you. your so disgraced of your country that you now want to be considered north american? why do you keep saying all about north america?? mexicans hate americans.
Guanakito Azul

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

We don't really hate them, we are just against them trying to steal the pupusa from El Salvador,and the turquoise browed mot mot or torogoz,and they stole some of our land unfairly
Anonymous

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

HAAHAAA VERYYY TRUE AT "TRUESALVI01" WE LOVE THE SALVADOREANS AND HATE THE MEXICANS HEHEEE LOLZ,VIVA EL SALVADOR ;) THATS WHY WE "AMERICA" HAVE HELPED OUT EL SALVADOR IN THE PAST,AND NOW.....WHEN HAS AMERICA HELPED OUT MEXICO???HUH? WHATS THAT? UMM NEVERRRR!!!!!! YEAAAH....AMERICA <3'S EL SALVADOR BAYBAY!
edison reyes

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

not all the salvadorans hate us, but the salvadorans who do, are jealous of us, they want there country to be better
edison reyes

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

jealous
Mexica

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

They are both shit holes. When I see a central american i get the sensation of taking a shit!
Latino From The Bronx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

Not in NYC, even Mexicans get along with Hondurans and El Salvadorians. I love the Pupusas from El Salvador and the Baliadas from Hondarans, and Mexican cuisine is hands down delicious. I'm Puerto Rican which we are the majority here in New York, but there is a large number of both Central American and Mexicans in NYC now and growing. And they all get along fine here, but I do see a little hostility between Puerto Ricans and Dominicans but in not a serious issue as they say. I say we as latinos should unite because we will be the majority in this country someday, and we are united through spain.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Mexica wrote:
They are both shit holes. When I see a central american i get the sensation of taking a shit!
oye no country is some shit, repect other countries just how you woulld like for ppl to respect yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the El Salvador Forum right now

Search the El Salvador Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Apr 14 Julian 22
why are many salvadorian girls are marrying whi... (May '12) Apr 14 Hidalgo Andante 51
why most salvadorian men like puerto rican wome... (Nov '10) Apr 9 jose 188
El Salvadorian women (May '09) Apr 7 big dog 102
How are Salvadorian Men different from "America... (Jun '10) Apr 4 amour 79
Traveling to El Salvador.. Should I stay or go? (Jun '12) Mar '14 Cherry 58
Man survives 13 months lost at sea Feb '14 Wes 1
•••
•••
•••
•••