Why Egyptian guys are so beautiful?

Posted in the Egypt Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Slave of Egyptians

Thessaloníki, Greece

#1 Mar 30, 2012
I like Egyptian guys!They are so attractive and sexy!I like to make sex with them!
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#2 Mar 30, 2012
Do you have a cousin named spathis?
Slave of Egyptians

Thessaloníki, Greece

#3 Mar 30, 2012
IL Principe wrote:
Do you have a cousin named spathis?
Sorry?Who is him?

“Back off spelling police, lol!”

Since: Aug 11

USA and proud of it!

#4 Mar 30, 2012
Slave of Egyptians wrote:
I like Egyptian guys!They are so attractive and sexy!I like to make sex with them!
You sound like a dog in heat...I mean really!
Slave of Egyptians

Thessaloníki, Greece

#5 Mar 30, 2012
Wendy123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a dog in heat...I mean really!
And what is your problem my dear?

“Back off spelling police, lol!”

Since: Aug 11

USA and proud of it!

#6 Mar 30, 2012
Slave of Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is your problem my dear?
I don't have a problem, you just sound like a dog in heat. You have been to every forum discussion spewing the same. WE KNOW, YOU LOVE EGYPTIANS! WE KNOW, THEY ARE SEXY and STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL. I'm sure you can find on that will 'do you', maybe that calm you down...WOW!

Since: Feb 12

Utopia

#7 Mar 30, 2012
I like to make sex with Egyptians too!!

hehehellllloooooooooooool!
Slave of Egyptians

Thessaloníki, Greece

#8 Mar 30, 2012
Wendy123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem, you just sound like a dog in heat. You have been to every forum discussion spewing the same. WE KNOW, YOU LOVE EGYPTIANS! WE KNOW, THEY ARE SEXY and STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL. I'm sure you can find on that will 'do you', maybe that calm you down...WOW!
And i ask you again what is your problem if i love Egyptian guys and i want to write that everywhere?
We have freedom and everybody can do whatever he likes!
Please,go back to your garbages and shut up you racist idiot!
Go to the hell!Seriously,you are sick,you have big problem in your mind!Mind??????Anyway,whatever you have!
You sound like sick in a medal house!

Since: Feb 12

Utopia

#9 Mar 30, 2012
Slave of Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
And i ask you again what is your problem if i love Egyptian guys and i want to write that everywhere?
We have freedom and everybody can do whatever he likes!
Please,go back to your garbages and shut up you racist idiot!
Go to the hell!Seriously,you are sick,you have big problem in your mind!Mind??????Anyway,whatever you have!
You sound like sick in a medal house!
Word Up! Go Girl!

loooooool!
Slave of Egyptians

Thessaloníki, Greece

#10 Mar 30, 2012
Pissoire Piquante wrote:
<quoted text>
Word Up! Go Girl!
loooooool!
Thanks guy!
Are you Egyptian?

“Back off spelling police, lol!”

Since: Aug 11

USA and proud of it!

#11 Mar 30, 2012
Slave of Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
And i ask you again what is your problem if i love Egyptian guys and i want to write that everywhere?
We have freedom and everybody can do whatever he likes!
Please,go back to your garbages and shut up you racist idiot!
Go to the hell!Seriously,you are sick,you have big problem in your mind!Mind??????Anyway,whatever you have!
You sound like sick in a medal house!
Huh??? LOL, go get laid...it's obviously been a long time. Moron! I'm sick? You sound like a friggin' prostitute with all your rantings. Racist? Do you even know what it means? Too funny!!!

Since: Feb 12

Utopia

#12 Mar 30, 2012
Slave of Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks guy!
Are you Egyptian?
Sadly I'm a Danish, which is the worst nationality ever!

Ignore Wendy, she bagged a sexy Egyptian man already, so she can hardly talk about others!

looool!
Slave of Egyptians

Thessaloníki, Greece

#13 Mar 30, 2012
Wendy123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh??? LOL, go get laid...it's obviously been a long time. Moron! I'm sick? You sound like a friggin' prostitute with all your rantings. Racist? Do you even know what it means? Too funny!!!
Yes i know!Racist is something like you who describes people as bad cuz they don't agree with you!Who was your ancestor?Hitler?LMAO!
Prostitute?You are the biggest fan of prostitute since you spread here your hate!
Sex is not evil!
Hate is evil!
Go take some true education and leave your nazistic theories!
Slave of Egyptians

Thessaloníki, Greece

#14 Mar 30, 2012
Pissoire Piquante wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly I'm a Danish, which is the worst nationality ever!
Ignore Wendy, she bagged a sexy Egyptian man already, so she can hardly talk about others!
looool!
What is this loser?Why she attacks me?She hates Egyptians?What is her nationality?

“Back off spelling police, lol!”

Since: Aug 11

USA and proud of it!

#15 Mar 30, 2012
Slave of Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this loser?Why she attacks me?She hates Egyptians?What is her nationality?
Ummmmm, my fiance is Egyptian...

“Back off spelling police, lol!”

Since: Aug 11

USA and proud of it!

#16 Mar 30, 2012
Slave of Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i know!Racist is something like you who describes people as bad cuz they don't agree with you!Who was your ancestor?Hitler?LMAO!
Prostitute?You are the biggest fan of prostitute since you spread here your hate!
Sex is not evil!
Hate is evil!
Go take some true education and leave your nazistic theories!
You know, the internet is a big place and there are dating sites. I am sure you can find sex somewhere.

“Back off spelling police, lol!”

Since: Aug 11

USA and proud of it!

#17 Mar 30, 2012
Slave of Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this loser?Why she attacks me?She hates Egyptians?What is her nationality?
BTW, can you read? My profile says I live in the USA, so that would make American.

“Back off spelling police, lol!”

Since: Aug 11

USA and proud of it!

#18 Mar 30, 2012
Slave of Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks guy!
Are you Egyptian?
Ya, because if you are, she will do you, lol.
Slave of Egyptians

Thessaloníki, Greece

#19 Mar 30, 2012
Wendy123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, the internet is a big place and there are dating sites. I am sure you can find sex somewhere.
Sorry but you can advice nobody!You are nothing!You can't stop the people from their rights!
I will write everywhere,it is my right!
Really,i pity you.......
That's why i say you are sick!
Racist 100%,fascist 100%....go find your Hitler and stop bothering me!
Slave of Egyptians

Thessaloníki, Greece

#20 Mar 30, 2012
Wendy123 wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, can you read? My profile says I live in the USA, so that would make American.
You are pretending the smart person but as i said you you are just sick!
I pity USA if they have there people like you!
I know USA as the country of American dream,not as country of racism and paranoia!
Really,im so sorry for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min J_a_n 391,258
mohammad the child rapist 8 hr my beloved prophet 2
Where did God come from Mr. Herron? Answer that... (May '10) 19 hr coloring 28
Islum in Sydney 21 hr J_a_n 4
which egyptian song is this? Fri Young_E 2
cleaning of black money (Sep '13) Thu prince bahati 12
I love spathis because???? (Jan '11) Thu CantHideTheTruth 3,716
More from around the web