created by: haircut | Dec 28, 2011

Egypt

7,496 votes

who is the most evil person here?

Click on an option to vote

  • Muslimamomma
  • Pissoire Tissekone Piss Wife
  • Tony Tissemand SHTT
  • Danetoo
  • My Experience
  • Love Hurghada
  • Wendy 123
  • Top Girl
  • Spathis
  • All as evil as each other

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,047
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
toto

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 30, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Poor ihoudiyamomma.
spagiari

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 31, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

It's not fair it should have been the danish bacon Pissoire.
temeraire

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 1, 2012
 
La Pissoire is everywhere.Lool.
titi

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Boy Georges is catching up.This award should go to a man....like Pissoire.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

MOSSEE MOMMA IS LEADING
lmafaoffsnafalt
ha ha ha
papillon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 4, 2012
 
Caesar is nowhere.That's weird.
delon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

MOSSEE ha ha ha ha ha .....
Yo Mussee!!! When you husband (if he is still with you,good gracious me who is going to go out with a tongue like yours)gets home ask him:
Ana Mussee lak ya habibi...ha ha ha ...

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

delon wrote:
MOSSEE ha ha ha ha ha .....
Yo Mussee!!! When you husband (if he is still with you,good gracious me who is going to go out with a tongue like yours)gets home ask him:
Ana Mussee lak ya habibi...ha ha ha ...
My husband is indeed still with me. Do you even know me to misjuge me so? Or are you merely another Spathis incarnation come to pretend to have a conversation in agreement with himself?
gargouri

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Muslimazebi is angry most people voted for her "the most evil person in Topix"
I swear MUSSEE that i didn't vote for you but rather for the nasty effeminate Pissoire.

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

gargouri wrote:
Muslimazebi is angry most people voted for her "the most evil person in Topix"
I swear MUSSEE that i didn't vote for you but rather for the nasty effeminate Pissoire.
well gee, thanks for that but my vote goes to the mumbfcuk that keeps making these childish polls. Has the forum been overrun with idiots???? Used to be you could get a decent debate around here, I see THAT's changed.......
berlinguot

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> well gee, thanks for that but my vote goes to the mumbfcuk that keeps making these childish polls. Has the forum been overrun with idiots???? Used to be you could get a decent debate around here, I see THAT's changed.......
Believe you me that polls were made first by IL Pissoire Piquante's clique.And i will gladly prove it to you.They are truly forum polluters,you want to know the real Caesar CHTS and his filthy racism just pop in to the Egypt Topix Forum and read his comments of 2 years ago and that goes for the effeminate IL Pissoire as well.
Today i am giving them the taste of their own medicine and Oh no they don't like it and even call us racists.
And that is the reason i lost my rag with you when you said that the obese Caesar is not racist.With all my respect you have no saying in this simply because you don't know them.
IL Principe

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

berlinguot wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe you me that polls were made first by IL Pissoire Piquante's clique.And i will gladly prove it to you.They are truly forum polluters,you want to know the real Caesar CHTS and his filthy racism just pop in to the Egypt Topix Forum and read his comments of 2 years ago and that goes for the effeminate IL Pissoire as well.
Today i am giving them the taste of their own medicine and Oh no they don't like it and even call us racists.
And that is the reason i lost my rag with you when you said that the obese Caesar is not racist.With all my respect you have no saying in this simply because you don't know them.
hahahahaha - "believe you me"....people are not racist because they don't like a racist donkeyshagging talibanpaikfcuk like yourself.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> My husband is indeed still with me. Do you even know me to misjuge me so? Or are you merely another Spathis incarnation come to pretend to have a conversation in agreement with himself?
your hubby will leave ya! trust me and u will be too ignorant and scared to say when he does! he's got slim body, u don't!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Spathis wrote:
MOSSEE MOMMA IS LEADING
lmafaoffsnafalt
ha ha ha
And ME has the most common sence despite the issues!:) so glad I made the list ......not.. LOL...will write tomorrow :) hugs to you and your wife :)
caravagio

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha - "believe you me"....people are not racist because they don't like a racist donkeyshagging talibanpaikfcuk like yourself.
Notice how the evasive IL Pissoire is avoiding the subject.HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ...
If i was you i will reply:PROVE THAT I AM A RACIST.
I didn't vote for the "lost bird" but for you.You are definitely the most evil person here.
requin

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 10, 2012
 
That's IL Pissoire...he never answer,weird innit?
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

requin wrote:
That's IL Pissoire...he never answer,weird innit?
No. You still have to understand the basic concept of asking questions. I know that's difficult for a brainwashed talibanpaik.
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

caravagio wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how the evasive IL Pissoire is avoiding the subject.HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ...
If i was you i will reply:PROVE THAT I AM A RACIST.
I didn't vote for the "lost bird" but for you.You are definitely the most evil person here.
LMAO. An advice from the dumbest talibanpaik alive.....
kikette

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 10, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You still have to understand the basic concept of asking questions. I know that's difficult for a brainwashed talibanpaik.
Try harder,you are running out of ideas.You see how Boulboul is?
"tac au tac" "boum boum" like a bullet,you you are boring man and evasive and evil and gay and a liar and a coward and a bully and a forum stalker and ...just a boring dane.

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

My Experience_ wrote:
<quoted text> your hubby will leave ya! trust me and u will be too ignorant and scared to say when he does! he's got slim body, u don't!
I have beauty, I have intelligence and I have a warm heart. I'm not thin ME, but I'm not fat either. Why does it have to be about weight with you? It's symptomatic of an eating/personality disorder you know. I am worth more than how I look. One day I'll be old and wrinkled and I damnwell better have the brains and heart to make it worth my husband's continued loyalty. Marriage is a two way street. When age catches up to us, who we really are is what matters. I have no qualms or fears on that score. Don't be mean and shallow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,047
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Egypt Forum right now

Search the Egypt Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min JBH 324,120
I love spathis because???? (Jan '11) 8 hr IL Principe 3,602
Egypt or Ethiopia who would win Nile war? (Dec '10) Thu kartex 157
The truth about Egyptian man and foreign woman (Oct '09) Apr 16 Hollis 1,691
Egypt sends four Gay men to prison Apr 15 Popeye 14
egyptian blacklist (Nov '06) Apr 14 cartooni 6,644
russian girls want marry egyption guy (Aug '08) Apr 14 Banana Svetlana 643
•••
•••
•••
•••