I need to find information on someone in Cairo, Egypt. Anyone?

Posted in the Egypt Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 384 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2014
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Rahel

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Judged:

I am in the States and my fiance is in Cairo, Egypt. I am not there to verify whatever he tells me, all i can go by is trust. I don't want to be taken advantage of. I don`t know, how i can get information about this person, i need help.

Since: Jun 08

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Judged:

Rahel, please give me your email..and I will send you a message. I am here in Cairo..and willing to help you as I have married an egyptian and am living here. I also have a home on north coast that can be used as a bed and breakfast in order to conduct your own investigations locally and safely. Let me know...and good luck! There are some decent people but the bad ones ruin it for them and make it difficult to trust.
rahel

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Judged:

Hi anni, thank you
Rahel is my nick name, my real name is samenta
how can i give you my email? I don`t realy want to post it on here? Is there any way i can send to you. Can i post my email here?
rahel

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Judged:

Anne1,
i hope you are still online
Anne1

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Judged:

Hi there..
I am not sure if you have an account without your personal details post it here..otherwise..don't.
I am here online.
XIFSANN

Alexandria, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Judged:

Egyptian is know of best lovers

Egyptian men
is full of love and compassion and emotional experiences and history will recall that.
RamesesII

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Judged:

Does anyone know a guy named Ahmed in Cairo? PLEASE help me find him. I am also looking for a guy named Mustafa, and a woman named Samira.
Thanks.
Anne1

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Judged:

Well..well..we have a couple of wise guys on this board I see. You too sure are charmers yourselves aren't you??? LOL. Well certainly the compassionate part is true in my experience! By the way we all know everyone is Ahmed, Mustafa or Samira round here! You sure are funny.

Since: Mar 08

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Judged:

Rahel wrote:
I am in the States and my fiance is in Cairo, Egypt. I am not there to verify whatever he tells me, all i can go by is trust. I don't want to be taken advantage of. I don`t know, how i can get information about this person, i need help.
If you know the area of Cairo he lives and his FULL name, where he works, his family, etc., you could find someone to check things out for you relatively easily. Egyptians commonly check each other out when considering marriage so it wouldn't be something odd.
Sby

Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Judged:

The best thieves, lazy and liar men in the World, like Mohamed Ablwahib Sabet from Qus.
XIFSANN wrote:
Egyptian men
is full of love and compassion and emotional experiences and history will recall that.
XIFSANN

Alexandria, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Judged:

Sby wrote:
The best thieves, lazy and liar men in the World, like Mohamed Ablwahib Sabet from Qus.
<quoted text>
mom it is the r elaity i dont care about one man or 2 the mso t are good and make a good husbands iam one of this good so and when u get behinf and open the history of ancient egyptians u will find what iam trying to say here
RamesesII

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Judged:

Sby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sby you must have been a Polish tourish in Sharm or Hurghada and got sodomized by a huge Egyptian dong!
RamesesII

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

Judged:

Anne1 wrote:
Well..well..we have a couple of wise guys on this board I see. You too sure are charmers yourselves aren't you??? LOL. Well certainly the compassionate part is true in my experience! By the way we all know everyone is Ahmed, Mustafa or Samira round here! You sure are funny.
Anne you want to try something hilarious while you are in Egypt...go to the busiest part of Khan al-Khalili souk and yell as loud as you can "Izzayak ya Ahmed!". See how many different men turn their heads to answer you!

Abd

Since: May 08

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

XIFSANN wrote:
Egyptian men
Keep on dreaming Xifsnaa! I never had such a lousy lover in my bed!!So, nog exagerations please.

Abd

Since: May 08

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

XIFSANN wrote:
<quoted text>
mom it is the r elaity i dont care about one man or 2 the mso t are good and make a good husbands iam one of this good so and when u get behinf and open the history of ancient egyptians u will find what iam trying to say here
Keep on dreaming Xifsnaa! You know she is right. I invite her to take a look at www.dezy-house.com or at topix (thread "blacklist").
XIFSANN

Alexandria, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

what about meeting me and ask every man u meet in egypt how is bad or goood theya r e and the trip will be on me lol
XIFSANN

Alexandria, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

this site nothing to compare to 80 million egyptains hehe
XIFSANN

Alexandria, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

thanks for right my name right :))
xifsnaa
XIFSANN

Alexandria, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

i want to piont at somethign i reallly wish to travel tos harm and meeta good forgienr russian or titlain lady and this aldy to be my equal in every thing so w e can get marrie d but from what i ehard alla r e play arounf so i see it is hard tos ee a a loyal girl that we can trust as u men arent that is the fact
XIFSANN

Alexandria, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Judged:

soo my english ucks i know here coz iam but tired

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Egypt Forum right now

Search the Egypt Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 35 min Faith 40
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Faith 361,873
Latest Gaza cease-fire collapses 3 hr Unfortunate 4
Why Egyptian guys are so beautiful? (Mar '12) 17 hr The sexpert 206
Shalom to Egypt the latest Zionist state! Mon Muslimamama 7
first and second wife Mon Muslimamama 5
The Sisi Doctrine Mon Muslimamama 4
egyptian blacklist (Nov '06) Jul 31 mahmoud said 6,647
•••