Comments
241 - 260 of 289 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2014
UruEuWauWau

Blumenau, Brazil

#293 Apr 30, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's is funny that you call me a hoodrat...LOL!!!! You brazilians make our hoodrats here in the U.S. look you rich because you are so poor!!!! LOL!!!
Sup, ya retarded Yank hoodrat shemale monkey?! ;-) Funny?! & would ya wan me to call ya, a human?! Surely not. ;-D But I could call ya a boonrat, coonrat, ratazz, etc. ;-) As for us poor Brazas, it's nice to be poor knowin' Yankistan owes us 200+ billion US$ w/o interests. ;-P Byatch, ya are my slave if I want, ya know. ;-D Yanks who work their azzes off for yo' foodstamps, work also for us Brazas, one way or another. ;-D Now fuck off, ya retarded Yank hoodrat cheeta. ;-) I bet yo' wishful law enforcin' Yank hoodrat shemale fake puzz ya'd gladly serve on my table hot & thirsty. Keheheheh. ;-D Now tell us, how much ya suffer for not bein' fuhcked by a real Domninican dude. ;-)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#294 Apr 30, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let talk about your cracked pipe NYC wife. NYC is infested with them! LOL!!! You must have had a few prostitutes in your family...starting with your mom and sister. Who's next? Your Daughter!!!?
no, but my neighbor SHAQUEESHA SHANAYNAY JONES IS!! LOL!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#295 Apr 30, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's is funny that you call me a hoodrat...LOL!!!! You brazilians make our hoodrats here in the U.S. look you rich because you are so poor!!!! LOL!!!
listen TYRONE, you betta go head before i slap upside da HEAD

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#297 Apr 30, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you would have to hit me upside the head with a baseball bat because everyone knows dominicans can't fight!!!! LOL!!! Especially when it come to fighting a black american you would lose. We are the most athletic creatures in the world. We have the best gene pool!!! LOL!!! Dominican men are weak!!!!
haahahahahaa now THATS comedy!

i wish you would bring your monkey as s to my jungle where i will gladly show you how black n gg s RUN from dominicans.

AA monkeys only move in herds but they never shoot a fair one, its common knowledge out here.

next time i see 1, i will show how we fight. I myself have knuckled down some blacks. you talk mad sh!t but when your ass is on the ground, all you hear is CHILL PAPI CHILL!!! LMAO!!! i swear to god thats exactly what you say too

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#298 Apr 30, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you would have to hit me upside the head with a baseball bat because everyone knows dominicans can't fight!!!! LOL!!! Especially when it come to fighting a black american you would lose. We are the most athletic creatures in the world. We have the best gene pool!!! LOL!!! Dominican men are weak!!!!
these are the Dominicans running new york right now
http://youtu.be/8N4tcIYJQtQ

even tho we still knuckle blacks down, that fighting shit is corny AFTER HIGH SCHOOL ANYWAY!!! LOL!!!
we are grown as s MEN bro

if a black man puts his hands on a Dominican out here believe me they will hunt him down and murder him
UruEuWauWau

Blumenau, Brazil

#299 May 1, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you would have to hit me upside the head with a baseball bat because everyone knows dominicans can't fight!!!! LOL!!! Especially when it come to fighting a black american you would lose. We are the most athletic creatures in the world. We have the best gene pool!!! LOL!!! Dominican men are weak!!!!
Yeah, cheeta, y'all Black Yank boonrats are famous for changin' gender & sex preferences in jails, after havin' yo' azzes raped by 'em horny Yank whiteys. Keheheh ;-D & that's why yo' shemale monkey puzz still runs after Dominican bananas. Yo' puzz is still thirsty & hot, not to mention yo' mouth & azz. Keheheheh ;-D

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#301 May 1, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
Chicago is the gang capital of the US so when you say your little Dominican is tough!!! They will get smash here in the CHI!!! Dominican will get their @ss whooped!!!!
remember i am here in your country. no city in america can compare to the DR. we put you to shame and you KNOW IT!!! you are obsolete.
UruEuWauWau

São Luís, Brazil

#302 May 1, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
Chicago is the gang capital of the US so when you say your little Dominican is tough!!! They will get smash here in the CHI!!! Dominican will get their @ss whooped!!!!
Yo, cheeta, yo!! ;-D I see yo' retarded Yank boonrat shemale ho fake puzz is still thirsty for some real Dominican banana, aye?! ;-D Chicago chi-chi-ree-chi?! ;-) Byatch, to make y'all Yank boonrats good workin' slaves would be much trickier then beatin' y'all to the ground in one blow. Keheheheh ;-D But then y'all go cry racism back to yo Yank whitey massa. ;-P

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#304 May 1, 2012
chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah yeah whatever!!! Dominican cannot fight and that is it!!!! If it is not a baseball you can't hit it!!!!!!LOL!!!
keep believing that bro, but when you catch that a ss whoopin you're going to remember me LOL
gralphr

Indianapolis, IN

#306 Jun 10, 2012
I have read this forum for some time and have found it pretty interesting. I myself identify as black but my grandfather came from puerto rico and he had my father with my grandmother who was french Canadian and some type of indian that i cant remember off the top of my head. Either way neither looked "black" and both had strait hair. While my grandfather and father are both now dead, I still have uncles alive who have strait hair as well and are very light (practically white looking skin). I am how ever darker than my uncles and my brother (he is practically the same color as them) This is because I take after my mother more than my father. I think this whole stupid forum argument is that these people feel Dominicans don't acknowledge their blackness. Myself including my siblings acknowledge our puerto rican ancestry but identify as black due to the country and culture we have been born into.I have no problem with the Dominicans not claiming black because they are not from the USA but at the very least they should understand that I think the blacks use it more as a "we are one in the struggle against the white man and his racist policies" more than "you have as much black in you as myself" My brother and I to incude our sister plan to take a trip to puerto rico to see where our Grandfather came from. Our history is kinda funny in that I have a older puerto rican friend who was surprised when I told him about my puerto rican background. The funny thing is he looks a ot like my father in older pictures!!!!!!
Joel

Satellite Provider

#308 Jun 16, 2012
gralphr wrote:
I have read this forum for some time and have found it pretty interesting. I myself identify as black but my grandfather came from puerto rico and he had my father with my grandmother who was french Canadian and some type of indian that i cant remember off the top of my head. Either way neither looked "black" and both had strait hair. While my grandfather and father are both now dead, I still have uncles alive who have strait hair as well and are very light (practically white looking skin). I am how ever darker than my uncles and my brother (he is practically the same color as them) This is because I take after my mother more than my father. I think this whole stupid forum argument is that these people feel Dominicans don't acknowledge their blackness. Myself including my siblings acknowledge our puerto rican ancestry but identify as black due to the country and culture we have been born into.I have no problem with the Dominicans not claiming black because they are not from the USA but at the very least they should understand that I think the blacks use it more as a "we are one in the struggle against the white man and his racist policies" more than "you have as much black in you as myself" My brother and I to incude our sister plan to take a trip to puerto rico to see where our Grandfather came from. Our history is kinda funny in that I have a older puerto rican friend who was surprised when I told him about my puerto rican background. The funny thing is he looks a ot like my father in older pictures!!!!!!
... I would love to clarify that Us Dominicans , never deny our african heritage, its in our color, faces, hair, food, MUSIC AND FESTIVALS... and we love it... Our problem comes when we have people telling us that " we deny who we are" because we are also proud of being Mulattos, which is 50/50 .. There wouldn't be Dominicans if Spanish white men haven't had sex with African women, we are PROUD of both heritages, we speak Spanish, our main culture and language come from Spain . Some AA think that because Dominicans are proud to be Latin Americans and our relationship with Spain is great , that some how we deny or betray " blackness or Africa"..which is the biggest bullshit. Our history is very different from the history of AA and we understand that, its sad that they don't understand that... we are proud to be mixed , that's all...we are not putting anyone down by being happy of who we are.
Kat13842

Brooklyn, NY

#312 Jun 19, 2012
It's so crazy that while searching google I bump onto this topiMc.
I've actually given this topic alot of though. I think that this whole dominican denying their african roots comes from way back when the Spanish had slaves. Try to imagine your self as a slave what's the one thing that you would of wanted more than anything else in the world? FREEDOM. Freedom belonged to the whites and therefore being white unconsciously became a desire as well. Not just the color but the power that came along with it. We can even see that in the ex Dominican dictator Trujilo who's i think mother or grandmother was Haitian (black) although one of his mission was to purify the Dominican race by killing everyone that's was dark skin. Although Trujillo was killed his influence on people did not. Now we all consider Trujillo an evil man although Some of us share his beliefs on that whites are better. Somehow Dominicans have all been brain washed to think that black (dark skin) is related to bad and white is related to go. Growing up I heard things like "te Tienes que casar con un hombre/ mujere blanco/a para adelantar la raza" which is said because skin tone should make someone high than someone else. I myself am half Dominican and half Italian. When I am in DR, everyone is like omg you're white but when I'm in Italy everyone is like OMG you're Dominican (from the Caribbean is what they really say which also include the non Hispanic islands) and they are fascinated by it. I think Dominicans should just be happy with what they are, being black is ok.
Joel

Satellite Provider

#313 Jun 19, 2012
Kat13842 wrote:
It's so crazy that while searching google I bump onto this topiMc.
I've actually given this topic alot of though. I think that this whole dominican denying their african roots comes from way back when the Spanish had slaves. Try to imagine your self as a slave what's the one thing that you would of wanted more than anything else in the world? FREEDOM. Freedom belonged to the whites and therefore being white unconsciously became a desire as well. Not just the color but the power that came along with it. We can even see that in the ex Dominican dictator Trujilo who's i think mother or grandmother was Haitian (black) although one of his mission was to purify the Dominican race by killing everyone that's was dark skin. Although Trujillo was killed his influence on people did not. Now we all consider Trujillo an evil man although Some of us share his beliefs on that whites are better. Somehow Dominicans have all been brain washed to think that black (dark skin) is related to bad and white is related to go. Growing up I heard things like "te Tienes que casar con un hombre/ mujere blanco/a para adelantar la raza" which is said because skin tone should make someone high than someone else. I myself am half Dominican and half Italian. When I am in DR, everyone is like omg you're white but when I'm in Italy everyone is like OMG you're Dominican (from the Caribbean is what they really say which also include the non Hispanic islands) and they are fascinated by it. I think Dominicans should just be happy with what they are, being black is ok.
I think you are a little bit confuse when it come to Dominican history, First of all, Trujillo was not trying to " whiten" the Dr like many people keep repeating , cause they heard it from someone, check the historical facts, From 1930-1950s Trujillo brought over to DR over 100,000 blacks from all over island to work on the sugar industry, many stay in cities like San pedro de Macoris which 99% blacks decendents of people from other black islands,In the other hand he brought only 15,000 whites from Europe, the whites were nothing more than financial gain for Him, during world war 2 , millions of middle class and rich white Europeans trying to escape the war would mean millions to the Dr economy, he was looking at the financial gains, If trujillo would have been the racist people say he was, why did he bring over 100,000 blacks to live and have families in DR??. His murder of Haitians was an attempt to cause a war between the two countries to have an excuse to take over the whole island , which he could back them, but Duvalier didn't do anything to defend his people at the border,he didn't use the Haitian army, that is why Trujillo's plans didn't work. Please stop repeating all this internet misinformation on DR history, the problems between Dominicans and Haitians is not a " color" problem, it was invasion, murder, rape and abuse by the Haitians that caused the problems, And about people considering being white better?? well that is not a Dominican thing, that is all over the whole were white powers control the land and forced their ideas on people and racist ways, you can see the same thing in Cuba, India, Africa, South America... So please stop putting our nation, culture and country down for some non sense that common around the world.
Sal

Bronx, NY

#315 Jun 26, 2012
Kat13842 wrote:
It's so crazy that while searching google I bump onto this topiMc.
I've actually given this topic alot of though. I think that this whole dominican denying their african roots comes from way back when the Spanish had slaves. Try to imagine your self as a slave what's the one thing that you would of wanted more than anything else in the world? FREEDOM. Freedom belonged to the whites and therefore being white unconsciously became a desire as well. Not just the color but the power that came along with it. We can even see that in the ex Dominican dictator Trujilo who's i think mother or grandmother was Haitian (black) although one of his mission was to purify the Dominican race by killing everyone that's was dark skin. Although Trujillo was killed his influence on people did not. Now we all consider Trujillo an evil man although Some of us share his beliefs on that whites are better. Somehow Dominicans have all been brain washed to think that black (dark skin) is related to bad and white is related to go. Growing up I heard things like "te Tienes que casar con un hombre/ mujere blanco/a para adelantar la raza" which is said because skin tone should make someone high than someone else. I myself am half Dominican and half Italian. When I am in DR, everyone is like omg you're white but when I'm in Italy everyone is like OMG you're Dominican (from the Caribbean is what they really say which also include the non Hispanic islands) and they are fascinated by it. I think Dominicans should just be happy with what they are, being black is ok.
Whites weren't the only one's who had freedom and power during DR's colonial era. Many people of mixed heritage (White/Black/Indian) were also able to own land and slaves. Many people in the DR are of mixed heritage today as well and don't view themselves solely as descendents of slaves, so I think it has little to do with that. It should be noted that Trujillo was only anti-Haitian, not anti-black. It's evident in the fact that he never discriminated against black Dominicans and allowed many immigrants from predominately black West Indian islands into the country. Being very lighted skinned myself, no Dominican has ever made a big deal out of my whitness when in DR, because it's not uncommon within the population so I can't related with you on that. However, The fact that you threw in the good ol' "a para adelantar la raza" comment makes me dismiss you as a troll. It seems there are these mythical breed of Dominicans that say these a kind of things, yet I never see them. Are they perhaps associated with this supposed David Ortiz looking Dominican who claims to be Taino? I here you people talk a lot about him as well, though I've never seen him. I wonder why.....
Sal

Bronx, NY

#316 Jun 26, 2012
C-Rock310 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. This is what the average Dominicans really look like.
From the biggest cities in DR Santiago aka the pred Euro part of DR, lol. The vast majority of these people in the video look Black in the American sense of the term. Using chery picked photos of light skinned DR's doesn't prove ur point
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXIXpPQisfEXX
Did ALL those people in the pictures I provided look light skinned to you? You must be blind or possibly retarded then. Also, that video you provided doesn't prove much either. A very notable amount didn't fit the American term for black from a phenotypical point of view. You can always pretend though.
C-Rock310

Torrance, CA

#317 Sep 10, 2012
Sal wrote:
<quoted text>Did ALL those people in the pictures I provided look light skinned to you? You must be blind or possibly retarded then. Also, that video you provided doesn't prove much either. A very notable amount didn't fit the American term for black from a phenotypical point of view. You can always pretend though.
please, I mostly see light skinned and brown skinned black people with.strong African features with a few Latino looking people. It doesnt take much to be black in US society.
http://mediaoutrage.files.wordpress.com/2008/...
http://www.blackcelebritygiving.com/wp-conten...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#319 Sep 12, 2012
thats dumb if she just only claims her black side when she is clearly mixed... smh so i guess shes ashamed of her other heritage
shawn

Hartford, CT

#321 Sep 26, 2012
atleast shes not claiming to be white or mixed with their devilish blood
no name

Peekskill, NY

#322 Sep 27, 2012
that's becouse she's clearly black but in my case I have black in my family but I'm still white and it's horrible when nobody believes I'm Dominican .And by whites mean my hair is light it's straight I have European features
Julissa

Rye, NY

#323 Nov 8, 2012
I was born in the Dominican Republic. I grew up with a family that all look different, so obviously our race is different but we all have the same blood. My small cousins have a black fathers and lighter mothers and they came out with blue eyes and blonde hair. My father is dark and my mom is mulatto, I came out much whiter than her. We all look different, therefor this posting is invalid. Many Domicans are dark but not the whole country.

What am I saying, everybody who's not white in America is a minority. You can all choose to argue about your race, and continue to make me laugh. Lack of information and ignorance equals failure. Lets see past race or lets keep giving Americans reasons to regret making this country free to all of us who want to stay here.

On a side note, to all of the AA's who are somehow jealous or mad at us, at least we have our own independent Country in which we treat each other equally and to which we can always go home to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Polish diplomat raises extradition for Vatican ... Aug 28 Lipksy Clear Dharma 1
Why Do Dominicans wish they were White? (Oct '11) Aug 25 rangy0510 853
Dominican Republic bans Miley Cyrus concert Aug 22 True is True 4
Why are African Americans so obsessed with Domi... (Jul '12) Aug 21 Sweet_nothing 83
Is there anyone out there trying to conviece wi... (Aug '10) Aug 19 Beba 65
Family of Merrimack drowning victim looking for... Aug 19 Sanchez 2
Are dominicans woman easy or just hard up for $... (Mar '12) Aug 14 betrayed 30
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Dominican Republic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••