Muhammad (PBUH) was the greatest of Law giver..

Posted in the Denmark Forum

Gabriel

London, UK

#1 Jul 26, 2011
Just visit..
one of the perhaps most historical and prestigious law institutes of modern times - The Lincoln Inn London

There, on the main entrance, see the name of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in the list of “the great law givers of the World”

Judged:

21

20

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hardhead

Saudi Arabia

#4 Oct 10, 2011
Good post for those with an unbiased mentality.
Gabriel wrote:
Just visit..
one of the perhaps most historical and prestigious law institutes of modern times - The Lincoln Inn London
There, on the main entrance, see the name of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in the list of “the great law givers of the World”
Hardhead

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#5 Oct 17, 2011
n the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful:
105. "And before this I (God) have written in the Psalms (of David), after the Message (that was given) before (to Moses):That indeed it will be My Servants, the Righteous, who shall inherit the earth.
106. And truly in this,(which I have revealed to You) is a clear Message to those who would worship (Me alone).
107. And I have not sent you,(Oh Muhammad), except as a Mercy for the Whole World".
108. And Say this to them: "It has been revealed to me that your god is ONE God. Will you then submit yourself to Him?"
Hardhead

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#6 Oct 17, 2011
The second unique characteristic that was given to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) other than him being sent to all to ALL MANKIND is that he is the FINAL PROPHET, or "Capstone" Prophet (Matthew 21:42-44)- the final stone in the house of Prophethood and the Seal of all of God's previous Prophets & Messengers (Holy Qur'an 33:40). The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) referred to all of the Prophets that preceeded him as his Brothers. He said, "We (the Prophets) are all Brothers with the same Father (i.e. the same religion/faith) and different Mothers (of different Nations)". A third unique charateristic that was given to the Prophet (pbuh) that no previous Prophet had is that he was "Unlearned", meaning that he was illiterate - could not read or write, as God's final revelation and "Book" remained sealed as it was destined to be given to the Unlettered.
Hardhead

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#7 Oct 17, 2011
Prophet:(see the Bible - Isaiah 29:11-12).
Yet with such a disadvantage, the Prophet Muhammad's success and influence is unparrelled when compared with that of all other leaders, social reformers, politician, and spiritual revolutionarys in all time. He is viewed as the most extraordinary single human figure in human history. He has been deemed by both Muslims and Non-Muslims alike to be of the most influential people and greatest leaders in human history. And he is certainly to Muslims, the last and greatest of all the Prophets who is the best example to follow in every aspect of life. Fortunately for us, throughout history, he is the only Prophet and person whose entire life has been recorded in minute detail. His actions, words and feelings have been carefully written down in their entirety, giving us almost an actual portrait of a living person. So, what is his legacy? What kind of effect did he have on the people with whom he interacted with, and what lasting impacts has he had on the world today that we can see? His impact upon humanity today is represented the hearts and minds of 1 billion 500 million Muslims currently living on the planet earth.
Hardhead

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#8 Oct 17, 2011
His life started very simple, as a young orphaned boy growing up in the desert town of Mecca. His first trade was that of a shepherd, all too familiar work as it seemed for those destined to fulfill the role of prophet hood. He had no ambitions of becoming world leader, he did not aspired to be a statesman or a politician, had no dreams of conquest nor plans of becoming the greatest spiritual revolutionary of all time. He lived a very humble existence, as he was uneducated and illiterate, yet one day a book would come to him that would flow from his lips forever changing the world we life in. As a youth, he was quite poor, but from a noble family that descended directly from Ishmael, the firstborn son of the Prophet Abraham (pbuh). The people of Mecca saw him as the most generous of people as well as the most truthful in speech. His honesty and integrity were known by everyone, earning him the title, Al-Amin, which means The Trustworthy. People in Mecca both rich and poor alike called him by this name. And it was the result of his honest character that got the attention of the noble woman of Mecca named Khadija, who asked his hand in marriage and stood by his side tell she died. Abdullah ibn Salam a Jewish Rabbi and Scholar attested to the truthfulness of Muhammad's demeanor. Upon meeting the Prophet (pbuh) he became overwhelmed by the light and the deep meaning he felt in his face. Impressed, he said: "A person who has such a face cannot be a liar". This was likewise, the people of Mecca's view of Muhammad (pbuh) prior to him even being commissioned to preach the Message of Islam, that of honesty and truthfulness. Yet it was years later, as a mature man at the age of 40 when Muhammad (pbuh) would receive his first revelation. It was one nigh, during the month of Ramadan while he was praying in a cave in "Jabal An-Nur" or the Mountain of Light, also known as Mount Paran, the Arch Angel Gabriel descended upon Muhammad (pbuh) revealing to him the very first verses of the Qur'an.
The Holy Qur'an (96:1-5)
1. "Read!(or recite), in thy Lord who Created"
2. "Who Created Mankind from Al-Alaq (i.e. embryo)"
3. "Read!(or recite), for thy Lord is most Bountiful"
4. "Who teaches Man by the Pen"
5. "Who teaches Man that which he knew not"

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#9 Oct 17, 2011
Hardhead wrote:
Good post for those with an unbiased mentality.
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you it couldn't be further from the truth,not that a lie matters to you.

Leaving out the truth as to why The Lincoln Inn mentioned Muhammad as a greatest of Law giver destroys the lie.

Mohammed Ali Jinnah joined the The Lincoln Inn believing there was a "picture" of Muhammad with all the other "greatest of Law giver"

unbiased mentality???..no.. just deceitful mentality
Hardhead

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#10 Oct 17, 2011
Aussie,
Prophet Muhammad(saw)is very different than any person who ever lived on this planet.
He didn't genocide the Aboriginal of aussie men,enslaved their women and sold their sons and confiscated their properties..hahahaha
Are you just being resurrected?

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#11 Oct 17, 2011
Hardhead wrote:
Aussie,
Prophet Muhammad(saw)is very different than any person who ever lived on this planet.
He didn't genocide the Aboriginal of aussie men,enslaved their women and sold their sons and confiscated their properties..hahahaha
Are you just being resurrected?
Lets change this...

He didn't genocide the Jewish men,enslaved their women and sold their sons and confiscated their properties..hahahaha

you still lose
MOHamMud D Tongue Sucker

Crystal, MI

#12 Oct 17, 2011
Hardhead wrote:
His life started very simple, as a young orphaned boy growing up in the desert town of Mecca. His first trade was that of a shepherd, all too familiar work as it seemed for those destined to fulfill the role of prophet hood. He had no ambitions of becoming world leader, he did not aspired to be a statesman or a politician, had no dreams of conquest nor plans of becoming the greatest spiritual revolutionary of all time. He lived a very humble existence, as he was uneducated and illiterate, yet one day a book would come to him that would flow from his lips forever changing the world we life in. As a youth, he was quite poor, but from a noble family that descended directly from Ishmael, the firstborn son of the Prophet Abraham (pbuh). The people of Mecca saw him as the most generous of people as well as the most truthful in speech. His honesty and integrity were known by everyone, earning him the title, Al-Amin, which means The Trustworthy. People in Mecca both rich and poor alike called him by this name. And it was the result of his honest character that got the attention of the noble woman of Mecca named Khadija, who asked his hand in marriage and stood by his side tell she died. Abdullah ibn Salam a Jewish Rabbi and Scholar attested to the truthfulness of Muhammad's demeanor. Upon meeting the Prophet (pbuh) he became overwhelmed by the light and the deep meaning he felt in his face. Impressed, he said: "A person who has such a face cannot be a liar". This was likewise, the people of Mecca's view of Muhammad (pbuh) prior to him even being commissioned to preach the Message of Islam, that of honesty and truthfulness. Yet it was years later, as a mature man at the age of 40 when Muhammad (pbuh) would receive his first revelation. It was one nigh, during the month of Ramadan while he was praying in a cave in "Jabal An-Nur" or the Mountain of Light, also known as Mount Paran, the Arch Angel Gabriel descended upon Muhammad (pbuh) revealing to him the very first verses of the Qur'an.
The Holy Qur'an (96:1-5)
1. "Read!(or recite), in thy Lord who Created"
2. "Who Created Mankind from Al-Alaq (i.e. embryo)"
3. "Read!(or recite), for thy Lord is most Bountiful"
4. "Who teaches Man by the Pen"
5. "Who teaches Man that which he knew not"
.
Looollll another INVENTIONs again BOWELhead pagan?
UR sex Maniac moomOO D tongue sucker WAS a Devil posssed!
he said;
COVER ME!
.
COVER ME!
.
COVER ME
.
WRAP ME UP!
.
WRAP ME UP !
.
WRAP ME UP!
.
I'mmmm DEVIL POSSSSED
.
BUKHARI 59:643 .... Testify that none has D right to be worshiped EXCEPT BA AL OR ELSE " WILL C H O P ur NECKkkkkkk!
CONVERT or Youuuuuu DEIeeeeeee
in SATANIC
SURAH 4:89- Those WHO REJECttttt (death cult) ASSlam MUST BE KILLLLLLEDD!
niew Aliii

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#13 Oct 18, 2011
Gabriel wrote:
Just visit..
one of the perhaps most historical and prestigious law institutes of modern times - The Lincoln Inn London
There, on the main entrance, see the name of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in the list of “the great law givers of the World”
the LIL wasn't sure what will happen with those laws introduced by arabian man, they just overestimated it with the numbers that followed those laws. But since the time has change, I am sure LIL regret what they have wrote on their entrance.
Hardhead

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#14 Oct 18, 2011
Ali ex-muslim of Pakistan,
I don't think that bothers you alot!
So,just relax and let matters roll themselves to the way allah has set them up..
niew Aliii

Schiedam, Netherlands

#15 Oct 18, 2011
Hardhead wrote:
Ali ex-muslim of Pakistan,
I don't think that bothers you alot!
So,just relax and let matters roll themselves to the way allah has set them up..
do you have pigs in Saudi Arabia!!
or you all already eaten all the pigs in SA?

lets talk something different,

do you ever think drinking cup of tea or coffee with anyone of us?
Hardhead

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#16 Oct 18, 2011
Ali ex-muslim of Pakistan,
I don't think that bothers you alot!
So,just relax and let matters roll themselves to the way allah has set them up..
Pigs are for christians to eat not for the Jews or muslims,although your god Jesus prohabit the pigs meat but you reject his teaching and follow your father Saul in his doctrine of allowing every thing for you to eat.
I have had a cup of coffee with many westrener friends whom I had meet in the country and outside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denmark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is everyone Fri J_a_n 9
Ice Age Dec 16 Mr_Pailek 1
Prophet Mohammad's Miracles (Feb '13) Dec 16 Mr_Pailek 80
Arla Foods hopes advertisements printed in Saud... (Jan '06) Nov 23 RABI BHAI 334
Is There Evidence God Exists? (Dec '10) Nov '14 God worships Sin ... 10
20k loan.no credit check.simple documents (Jan '13) Nov '14 Balinder Dhaliwal 3
Danske gratis konkurrencer. Nov '14 Moneyman 2
More from around the web