Providateur

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

I too have been to the Eagle's Nest. I believe they shot a movie or TV show there at one time in the late 80s. From what I am hearing Brian is still doing what Brian typically does (fill in the blanks for yourself) but his kids have turned out pretty well considering. Dallas is running a paving stone company in Victoria called Rooster somthing or other. The last I heard his brother JJ was working with Youth With a Mission but that was awhile back. Not sure what has happened with Gail since Brian's end of life crisis and split from her but she is such a wonderful woman of God I pray she meets someone who will walk with her doing God's will throughout the rest of her days. That is what I pray for her. Peace.
edi

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

I am glad I only gave $20 once at church of the way after a visit to the eaglesnest with gold covered everything. Now Doug Roberts I liked, he was a humble character, died too soon, is all I can say.
ytiradilos

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Brian Rudd is a good man. In the years that I've known him he's always been kind and respectful. I talk to him at least once a week, and he is doing fine.
muncho

Byron, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Maxx wrote:
Brian use to preach at a church I belonged to in victoria in the early 80's called Church of the Way He was the brother in law to the pastor of the church. The pastor Doug Roberts was an amazing inspiration to the people of that chuch but Brian was a different story. We often went to his house called "Eagles Nest" in Victoria. My friend was a live in nanny at Brians place for a while. All I can say is Wow....he is and always has been a wacked out dude with a tonn of charisma and a nasty temper. Make no mistake.....it's always been about him and usually at the cost of those around him. His wife Gail always seemed nice and I always wondered how his boys made out.
I recently saw that Brian's exwife Gayle has remarried. Her wedding photos are posted on her website on facebook. I believe she lives in or near Irvin California. I heard Brian preach in the early 70's in Rockford Illinois and thought he was a dynamic preacher. Always wondered what his private life was like. He seemed sincere but as you said, rather egotistical. Can nyone tell me more about him? Thanks
alan

Byron, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

ytiradilos wrote:
Brian Rudd is a good man. In the years that I've known him he's always been kind and respectful. I talk to him at least once a week, and he is doing fine.
Are you Still speaking to Brian these days? What is he up to?
alan

Byron, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

What is Brian up to these days?
Pastor Ed

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Where is Brian Rudd located these days? anyone have contact information. We had him at New Life Ministries in the 80's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 321 - 327 of327
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Denmark Forum right now

Search the Denmark Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Are you happy as a Westrn foreigner in Denmark?... (Aug '10) 1 hr Robert 73
MUSLIMs ARE TRAITORS EVERYWHERE !!! (Jul '10) 13 hr Bobcats 47
Dismal will conquer Denmark. No doubt. 13 hr Bobcats 1
Trying too find lost friend in Denmark............ (Oct '08) Sat Ian Harrison 10
Adolf Hitler is being consecrated a saint in La... (Aug '12) Apr 15 Charlies Fallen Angel 7
Faroe Islands sould be Independent Country? (Mar '09) Apr 12 Anti-gov 3
How do i report a fake marriage in Denmark? (Jan '11) Apr 11 Anti-gov 6
•••
•••
•••
•••