D Founder of Satanic Islam n 610 AD,Satan Prophet MOH was?

Posted in the Denmark Forum

MOH was Lucifer Itself

Cedar, MI

#1 Aug 24, 2012
SATAN PROPHET MOOH(hswad) WAS
a pagan Slave, STRATED his satanic Career in Mecca with rank of SLAVE
in SATANIC SURAH 2:23- "We"? the satanic verses UNTO pagan SEX MANIAC TONGUE SUCKER Slave, his duties WERE JUST
to
WARN the pagan arab moonies(satanic surah 25:1))- he is a rapist warNer to pagan arab moonies.
MOH was Lucifer Itself

Cedar, MI

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Sex maniac KIlLER rapist MOOH(hswad) DIDN'T KNOW ib his NVENTED ->Dgod" NTENDED to put him IN HELL HEAVEN (satanic Surah 46:9) I DO NOT KNOW what weill be done to me " I'm just an ORDINARY warner.
MOH had NO authority ( satanic Surah 17:54)- "we"? have NOT sent you tO TAKE CHARGE of them!
MOH was Lucifer Itself

Cedar, MI

#3 Aug 24, 2012
AFTER FEW YEARs

Rapist MOH(hswad) WAS -> APPOINTED as a Satan prophet
BY -> WARAQ BIN NAWFAL ( D BLIND Cousin of Xtian Kadijah D wealthy wife of sex maniac MOOh)(Satanic Surah 98:2)

THEN NEXT NVENTED satanic promotions of Satan prophet MOOh(hswad)

ACCORDING to Satanic Surah 33:40- Sex maniac Mooh(hswad) D Seal of a Satan prophet rapists!
Hardhead

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#4 Aug 24, 2012
You,the Satan breed,killer of Red Indians in the new World,you're inhumane britisher, full of hate towards Islam,your ill-will hatred heart blood.
You're satanizing yourself taking satan your father as an example..
MOH was Lucifer Itself

Cedar, MI

#5 Aug 24, 2012
AND MOOH's Additional satabic PERKs of getting to the TOP position in Satan Lucifer's paradise hell in Mount Al nour ( Satanic Surah 17:79)
THEN Sex maniac MOOH(hswad) PROMOTED tooo-> ASSOCIATE of SatanAllah " Satanic SURAHs-> 3:32, 4:13.59,69; 5:92, 8:1,20,46; 9::71,24,47,51,52,54,56;
33:33; 47:33; 49:14; 58:13; 64:12 <-OBEY-> MOOAllah !
MOH was Lucifer Itself

Cedar, MI

#6 Aug 24, 2012
MOH was Lucifer Itself wrote:
SATAN PROPHET MOOH(hswad) WAS
a pagan Slave, STRATED his satanic Career in Mecca with rank of SLAVE
in SATANIC SURAH 2:23- "We"? the satanic verses UNTO pagan SEX MANIAC TONGUE SUCKER Slave, his duties WERE JUST
to
WARN the pagan arab moonies(satanic surah 25:1))- he is a rapist warNer to pagan arab moonies.
ANDdd Saatan Prohet MOOH's (hswad) FINAL PROMOTION?
WAS?
MOH was Lucifer Itself

Cedar, MI

#7 Aug 24, 2012
WASssss theee -> Dgod IN CHARGEee!
in Satanic Surah 4:80- oBEYing MOOallah IS OBEYing -> Dgod!
and
--- GIVINGPLEDGE tooo -> MOOAllha (is shahada) Satanic SURAh- There is no satan "Dgod" BUT satan "Dgod" and his/her ONLY satan Prophet WAS satan prophet Mooh(hswad) The Demon possessed !
THRUT hurtssssss! oooouch! yikes!
Hardhead

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#8 Aug 24, 2012
You,the Satan breed,killer of Red Indians in the new World,you're brutal,inhumane britisher, full of hate towards Islam,your ill-will hatred heart blood.
You're satanizing yourself, taking satan your father as your example in hating others..
was MOH d Demon possessed

Cedar, MI

#9 Aug 24, 2012
Hardhead wrote:
You,the Satan Mohamed breed,killer of the JEWs in pagan arabia World,you're brutal,inhumane satanic propet mooh, full of hate towards JEWs & Xtians ,your ill-will hatred heart blood.
You're satanizing yourself, taking satan allah my satan father as my example in hating non-MOONies.
hahahahahahahahahah! Loooollll PITY you pagan MOOnie Ham DEMONhead HH?
You are soooo DESPERATE demon possessed follower
of Demon posssessed sex maniac Mooh when he said?-? COVER ME!(3x) I'M DEMON pOSSESSED!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denmark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CO2 curve ticks upward as key climate talks loom (Nov '09) 1 hr Joe Balls 255
backlinks 9 hr jony 1
GREECE MURDER - Graekenland mord Sep 20 XAC 1
SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Semiconductor Physics and App... Sep 16 mark 1
WE NEED ANOTHER HITLER To CRUSH ISLAM!!! (Dec '08) Sep 14 Mohi musa 347
Islamic Republic of Denmark Sep 10 J_a_n 14
Where is everyone Sep 10 J_a_n 3

Denmark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE