French Embassy: Forces arrest Ivory ...

Apr 11, 2011 Full story: Montclair Times Community Online

After a week of heavy fighting, forces backing Ivory Coast's internationally recognized leader on Monday arrested strongman Laurent Gbagbo after he refused to leave the presidency, French diplomats said.

Full Story
Tim

Slocan, Canada

#1 Apr 11, 2011
Will the population of cote d'ivoire stand by passively while the French puppet Outarra continues the sell out of Cote d'ivoire to France and the US.
Why did the constitutional court in Nov 2010 award the election to Gbagbo?
Does the constitutional court in the US have legitimatcy?
If the answer is yes,,, why don't we respect or believe the consitutional court of cote d'ivoire?????
ruth

Uppsala, Sweden

#2 Apr 13, 2011
Laurent Gbago thought thought the presidency was Heaven, where people can't reach, now they showned him the right way. Praise God the bloodshade is over, and the end of the journey is over answer all for all you have made shade their blood for yuo wanting to sit on the chair for ever, my friend the chair is SWEET. BUT TO DAY ITS FIRE FOR YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cote d'Ivoire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the secret of how to make quick money in ghana ... Mon Saba 1
The meaning of the last name Yapo? Can some Ivo... Sep 24 Sara 1
how to verify paypal account in Cote d'Ivoire Aug '14 vccghana 1
Ethiopia among Africa's top 10 future investmen... Aug '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
70 Nigerians in detention in Abidjan - Embassy Aug '14 badolly 1
Cote d'Ivoire: Sexual Violence Fuels HIV Epidemic Aug '14 badolly 1
Jean-Michel Basquiat (Apr '14) Apr '14 Picasquiat 1

Cote d'Ivoire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE