Costa Rica Bloggers on CAFTA and other issues

Full story: Global Voices Online

The Tico Bloggers are posting on two main subjects this past week: the two day long Anti-CAFTA protests and the bill the government is writing which would ban weapon production in Costa Rican territory.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 07

San Jose,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

STOP COMMENT SPAM!!!
Greedy People

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2007

Boza, R U F$%#ING KIDDING ME? BLOW ME.

Since: Apr 07

San Jose,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2007

wow wow... did you saw the previews comments? about a ramada jaco and real estate? Not everything is about you.
Dominican Republic

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.
I have bookmarked, Dugg, and I joined the RSS subscription. Thanks!Ö.http://www.altijdzon. nl
Tobias

San Josť, Costa Rica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

*lol* But the comment of Samantha is somehow symbolic...literally it's not a territory of the U.S. but regarding the economic and political influence the U.S. has on Costa Rica there is not much independence left..

http://tierralinda-blog.com
Accontants in Leeds

Rohtak, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

i truthfully enjoy your own writing kind, very remarkable,
donít give up as well as keep writing due to the fact that it simply just worth to follow it. looking forward to see a whole lot more of your current well written articles, enjoy your day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Costa Rica Discussions

Search the Costa Rica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dentist in Costa Rica (Sep '07) 6 hr RJ of Oregon 5,360
Costa Rica is demanding US explain 'Cuban Twitter' 9 hr Doc Proper 6
Costa Rica is demanding US explain 'Cuban Twitter' 15 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 2
Helping to take the emotion out of financial de... Tue janguinezamura 1
Costa Ricans Are Racists, Recent Study Reveals (Sep '10) Apr 21 Gringo George 72
Costa Rican woman attributes miracle to pope Apr 19 Nulli Secundus 1
Worrell Topics (Oct '11) Apr 16 madre fue asesinada 39
•••
•••
•••
•••