Costa Rica Bloggers on CAFTA and other issues

The Tico Bloggers are posting on two main subjects this past week: the two day long Anti-CAFTA protests and the bill the government is writing which would ban weapon production in Costa Rican territory. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 07

San Jose,

#22 Jul 6, 2007
STOP COMMENT SPAM!!!
Greedy People

United States

#23 Jul 7, 2007
Boza, R U F$%#ING KIDDING ME? BLOW ME.

Since: Apr 07

San Jose,

#24 Jul 7, 2007
wow wow... did you saw the previews comments? about a ramada jaco and real estate? Not everything is about you.
Dominican Republic

Mumbai, India

#25 Jul 13, 2011
What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.
I have bookmarked, Dugg, and I joined the RSS subscription. Thanks!Ö.http://www.altijdzon. nl
Tobias

San Josť, Costa Rica

#26 Jul 13, 2011
*lol* But the comment of Samantha is somehow symbolic...literally it's not a territory of the U.S. but regarding the economic and political influence the U.S. has on Costa Rica there is not much independence left..

http://tierralinda-blog.com
Accontants in Leeds

Rohtak, India

#27 Sep 23, 2011
i truthfully enjoy your own writing kind, very remarkable,
donít give up as well as keep writing due to the fact that it simply just worth to follow it. looking forward to see a whole lot more of your current well written articles, enjoy your day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Costa Rica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lifestyles Real Estate sued by investors who lo... (Oct '10) 10 hr Scammed 48
Dentist in Costa Rica (Sep '07) Oct 16 RJ of Oregon 6,161
Retirement: Top 5 Costa Rican towns not on the ... Oct 13 carlyt 1
dental implants (Mar '11) Oct 3 Anonymous 64
Costa Ricans Are Racists, Recent Study Reveals (Sep '10) Sep 25 Nibbapleee 87
Dental Tourism in Costa Rica (Feb '12) Sep 24 Ms K from NH 593
Worrell Topics (Oct '11) Sep 22 AGeorgiaFriend 41

Costa Rica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE