Manila seeks int'l support in standoff with China

The family of a 6-year-old girl who disappeared from her bedroom was being kept away from their home in Tucson after an FBI dog search early Monday turned up information that required a follow-up, investigators said. Full Story
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 23, 2012
Philippines need modernization, need to become democratic and freedom country, and to join NATO.

“Fightingcock”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 23, 2012
The A in NATO means Atlantic.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 23, 2012
Big Tandang wrote:
The A in NATO means Atlantic.
And?

NATO started from Atlantic but not have geography limits.

Its global defense alliance.
HanSolo

San Jose, CA

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Phillipines need:
30 Corvettes
8 - 12 Frigates
2 Destroyers
Nice to have 3-4 Submarines.

50 - 60 Modern Air Fighter
Advanced Radar Installations System (Especially the Coastal one)
Land Based ASM.
Coastal Patrol and Anti Sub Helicopters

:)
Gook Hu Jintao

El Cerrito, CA

#5 Apr 23, 2012
Read the related article: Manila seeks int'l support in standoff with China

Full story: KLFY-TV Lafayette

The family of a 6-year-old girl who disappeared from her bedroom was being kept away from their home in Tucson after an FBI dog search early Monday turned up information that required a follow-up, investigators said.
Share

Read
Jose Rizal

Quezon City, Philippines

#6 Apr 23, 2012
HanSolo wrote:
Phillipines need:
30 Corvettes
8 - 12 Frigates
2 Destroyers
Nice to have 3-4 Submarines.
50 - 60 Modern Air Fighter
Advanced Radar Installations System (Especially the Coastal one)
Land Based ASM.
Coastal Patrol and Anti Sub Helicopters
:)
Hey Mr Solo, all these hardware need not be a basis for making war. Let us accept the fact that we are alright to defend invaders who lands in our shores, but outside of that we should only stay as onlookers or observers

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

#7 Apr 23, 2012
Jose Rizal wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Mr Solo, all these hardware need not be a basis for making war. Let us accept the fact that we are alright to defend invaders who lands in our shores, but outside of that we should only stay as onlookers or observers
Filipino ignorance is the Chinese best weapon. Man you sure don't know anything about military tactics.

Here is how a Chinese attack works. First since you have no radar their planes come in and bomb and fire missiles to secure airfields like Clark. Then paratroopers land and secure the perimeter while Chinese cargo planes bring in tanks and artillery all the while their warships are shelling Filipino installations.

Then a beach landing and the forces link up and with air power they secure Manila in no time because once again you have no radar at all and can't see a damn thing with no clue where they are.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#8 Apr 23, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Filipino ignorance is the Chinese best weapon. Man you sure don't know anything about military tactics.
Here is how a Chinese attack works. First since you have no radar their planes come in and bomb and fire missiles to secure airfields like Clark. Then paratroopers land and secure the perimeter while Chinese cargo planes bring in tanks and artillery all the while their warships are shelling Filipino installations.
Then a beach landing and the forces link up and with air power they secure Manila in no time because once again you have no radar at all and can't see a damn thing with no clue where they are.
Oh boy, as simple as that Don American?? The Chinese will invade the Philippines as easy as that and the first person they will capture is Don American..... and the rest of the Americans living in PH.., Pasig, ofg...do you think the US military will let you rut in jail and helplessly beaten up every minute of the day??? etc. lol lol lol ! incredible story of a lack of radar....

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

#9 Apr 23, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, as simple as that Don American?? The Chinese will invade the Philippines as easy as that and the first person they will capture is Don American..... and the rest of the Americans living in PH.., Pasig, ofg...do you think the US military will let you rut in jail and helplessly beaten up every minute of the day??? etc. lol lol lol ! incredible story of a lack of radar....
You have no radar. Even your new ship as stated by the article I posted your Admiral said they have no radar and only go by visual sightings.

Yes an invasion is as simple as that. Also you have no anti aircraft guns, zero. The Chinese can do what they want.

We will be long gone before an invasion.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 23, 2012
All willing Americans will be evacuated , we will watch the fall of the Philippines from Phuket Thailand and toast a beer to Kenneth and the rest of you left behind to learn Chinese lol

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#11 Apr 23, 2012
chinese claim all the territory, but will not say what the extent of their territory is. that's because they think it is the whole world. sorry, i don't think so...
silom

Australia

#13 Apr 23, 2012
china has no basis right in south china sea
china used force to invate paracels from vietnam 1974 and used force to invade some spraty islands from Vietnam and philippines 1988-1993
that why china do not want to bring the disputes matter to Itlos.
red dragon

Baoding, China

#14 Apr 23, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no radar. Even your new ship as stated by the article I posted your Admiral said they have no radar and only go by visual sightings.
Yes an invasion is as simple as that. Also you have no anti aircraft guns, zero. The Chinese can do what they want.
We will be long gone before an invasion.
China not invade Philippines. Why? Own most of the place. Buying it from Catolic Church!! Radar no good against the takeover of your politicians. What China want from owning Manila it canít buy? Philippines have US culture of micky mouse, hip hop blackman, no work. Spend their money in malls. No jobs there, work for other countries who treat them bad. But they still go work outside. Send money home so family can buy red horse and sit down, do nothing. manny 15 have 8 kids.Chinese go overseas world and make business. Buy philippines, buy law, buy best land. No invade with gun, invade with Yuan.

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

#15 Apr 23, 2012
pasig yankeeNY wrote:
All willing Americans will be evacuated , we will watch the fall of the Philippines from Phuket Thailand and toast a beer to Kenneth and the rest of you left behind to learn Chinese lol
lol knows nothing. She thinks the U.S. won't know when and if they will attack. Our satellites can show a build up of Chinese forces along the coast, troop movements and naval positions, radio traffic.

I wonder if the Philippines Intelligence Service "contradiction in terms" is even looking for Chinese spies.
ofgs

Quezon City, Philippines

#16 Apr 23, 2012
red dragon wrote:
<quoted text>China not invade Philippines. Why? Own most of the place. Buying it from Catolic Church!! Radar no good against the takeover of your politicians. What China want from owning Manila it canít buy? Philippines have US culture of micky mouse, hip hop blackman, no work. Spend their money in malls. No jobs there, work for other countries who treat them bad. But they still go work outside. Send money home so family can buy red horse and sit down, do nothing. manny 15 have 8 kids.Chinese go overseas world and make business. Buy philippines, buy law, buy best land. No invade with gun, invade with Yuan.
you are correct, but even the chinese like to spill a little blood now and then.
kenny

Muntinlupa City, Philippines

#17 Apr 23, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no radar. Even your new ship as stated by the article I posted your Admiral said they have no radar and only go by visual sightings.
Yes an invasion is as simple as that. Also you have no anti aircraft guns, zero. The Chinese can do what they want.
We will be long gone before an invasion.
Bwhahahahhah ok -then tell us all knowing one- why have the Chinese not already done what you say they can do ????
So pray tell Donald since the philippines has no radar and the airports will be the first target - um how do you think you will "be long gone before an invasion" ? huh ? OH !!!! thats right you Yanks are real pros at retreat -you must have one of your "swiftboats" hidden away in subic.
kenny

Muntinlupa City, Philippines

#18 Apr 23, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
lol knows nothing. She thinks the U.S. won't know when and if they will attack. Our satellites can show a build up of Chinese forces along the coast, troop movements and naval positions, radio traffic.
I wonder if the Philippines Intelligence Service "contradiction in terms" is even looking for Chinese spies.
Bwhahahahaha now you think that allies of the Philippines will not give that information Bwhahahahahahah graping at straws .
Yes i can see it now- psssst Don get out of the Philippines the Chinese are going to attack -but dont tell anyone Bwhahahahahahhaa .
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#19 Apr 23, 2012
Manila seeks int'l support in standoff with China
=====Yeah,Internationals Support the position of Manila then=====That is just FINE.
ofgs

Quezon City, Philippines

#20 Apr 23, 2012
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwhahahahaha now you think that allies of the Philippines will not give that information Bwhahahahahahah graping at straws .
Yes i can see it now- psssst Don get out of the Philippines the Chinese are going to attack -but dont tell anyone Bwhahahahahahhaa .
"graping at straws??? is that groping and raping combined fucktard?

i present you the class clown. kenneth lawry NZ
kenny

Muntinlupa City, Philippines

#21 Apr 23, 2012
ofgs wrote:
<quoted text>
"graping at straws??? is that groping and raping combined fucktard?
i present you the class clown. kenneth lawry NZ
Better than being a no-class clown like you azzwipe.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China's FC-31 Stealth Fighter Makes Statement a... 2 hr McQuan 11
China to pitch high-speed trains to California 3 hr Andrez Lopez 8
Why Chinese Are Far Superior To Japanese? (Jan '11) 4 hr McGold 116
Au-pair in China (Mar '12) 5 hr Anonymous 3
US relaxation of visa scheme triggers fears ove... 7 hr RayH 5
Why China's influence on Nepal worries India? 9 hr Andrez Lopez 2
China's influence on Nepal worries India 10 hr James 1

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE