MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

Apr 18, 2012 Full story: Asia News Network 15,220

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Full Story
Austronesian Guy

Covina, CA

#5253 Jul 6, 2012
The Chinese claim to have 'been there first' is like arguing that Europeans got to Australia before its aboriginal inhabitants. China's historical evidence is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. And everything is just based on what their government claiming.

No pictures available on the net or newspapers. The Chinese government is just fabricating LIES about their history.

again

No pictures available on the net or newspapers. The Chinese government is just fabricating LIES about their history.

The Philippines has indisputable sovereignty and jurisdiction over Scarborough shoal and China is welcome to try to rebuke it in the courts any time. The philippines has already invited china a number of times to resolve the dispute through arbitration by the international court, which china turned down repeatedly because they know themselves theyll lose. It is therefore without doubt, that the Philippines is the rightful owner of scarborough shoal and that its sovereignty is indisputable.
tesla_coil

Philippines

#5254 Jul 6, 2012
han solo wrote:
just in case you monkeys can read:
Historical Evidence
To Support
China's Sovereignty over Nansha Islands
China was the first to discover, name, develop�&#65533 ;conduct economic activities on and exercise jurisdiction of the Nansha Islands.
A. China the First to Discover and Name the Nansha Islands
The earliest discovery by the Chinese people of the Nansha Islands can be traced back to as early as the Han Dynasty. Yang Fu of the East Han Dynasty (23-220 A.D.) made reference to the Nansha Islands in his book entitled Yiwu Zhi (Records of Rarities), which reads: "Zhanghai qitou, shui qian er duo cishi"("There are islets, sand cays, reefs and banks in the South China Sea, the water there is shallow and filled with magnetic rocks or stones"). Chinese people then called the South China Sea Zhanghai and all the islands, reefs, shoals and isles in the South China Sea, including the Nansha and Xisha Islands, Qitou.
General Kang Tai, one of the famous ancient Chinese navigators of the East Wu State of the Three Kingdoms Period (220-280AD), also mentioned the Nansha Islands in his book entitled Funan Zhuan (or Journeys to and from Phnom)(the name of an ancient state in today's Cambodia). He used the following sentences in describing the islands: "In the South China Sea, there are coral islands and reefs; below these islands and reefs are rocks upon which the corals were formed."
In numerous history and geography books published in the Tang and Song Dynasties, the Nansha and Xisha Islands were called Jiuruluo Islands, Shitang (literally meaning atolls surrounding a lagoon), Changsha (literally meaning long ranges of shoals), Qianli Shitang, Qianli Changsha, Wanli Shitang, and Wanli Changsha among others. Reference was made to the Nansha Islands in over one hundred categories of books published in the four dynasties of Song, Yuan, Ming and Qing in the name of Shitang or Changsha.
There were more detailed descriptions of the geographical locations and specific positions of the various islands of the Nansha Islands in the Yuan Dynasty. For instance, Wang Dayuan, a prominent Chinese navigator in the Yuan Dynasty, wrote about the Nansha Islands in his book entitled Abridged Records of Islands and Barbarians in these words: "The base of Wanli Shitang originates from Chaozhou. It is tortuous as a long snake lying in the sea. Its veins can all be traced. One such vein strentches to Java, one to Boni (or Burni, a kingdom which then existed in what is now Brunei in the vicinity of the Kalimantan) and Gulidimen (another kingdom on the Kalimantan), and one to the west side of the sea toward Kunlun (Con Son Islands, located outside the mouth of the mekong River some 200 nautical miles away from Saigon) in the distance�&#6553 3;." Wanli Shitang here refers to all the islands in the South China Sea, including the Nansha Islands.
In the Consolidated Map of Territories and Geography and Capitals of Past Dynasties published in the Ming Dynasty, we find the words "Shitang", "Changsha" and "Shitang." Judging from the geographical locations of these places as marked on the Map, the second Shitang denotes today's Nansha Islands.
The Road Map of the Qing Dynasty marks the specific locations of all the islands, reefs, shoals and isles of the Nansha Islands where fishermen of China's Hainan Island used to frequent, including 73 named places of the Nansha Islands.
hahahaha..basically what your so called sources are saying.. they are mapping the island as references.. not owned by China.. so your evidences of historical claims are just for "navigation purposes" only and not claiming as part of china..
tesla_coil

Philippines

#5255 Jul 6, 2012
Asian Unity wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to reality, DF16 based in S. China will destroy all Oil Rigs planted by Pinoy venture in the region says 1000 and think of the losses. Even the India has withdraw from the region becuase they know the danger but a dog eating person like you do not understand the importance of PEACE!
haha so this is your so called "PEACE"? you are contra"dick"ting your own statement...chinese moron!
tesla_coil

Philippines

#5256 Jul 6, 2012
Asian Unity wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to reality, DF16 based in S. China will destroy all Oil Rigs planted by Pinoy venture in the region says 1000 and think of the losses. Even the India has withdraw from the region becuase they know the danger but a dog eating person like you do not understand the importance of PEACE!
see how distorted the word "PEACE" in your communist mind? Peace to you is if everyone agrees/follows with your opinion even if you are insane and stupid?????

thats what your stupid government is teaching you! and you are too brainwashed to know.. you are totally controlled haha like being controlled by the riddler in Batman Forever haha (i doubt if you have seen that movie, probably banned from your stupid country called China haha)
Austronesian Guy

Covina, CA

#5257 Jul 6, 2012
tesla_coil wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha..basically what your so called sources are saying.. they are mapping the island as references.. not owned by China.. so your evidences of historical claims are just for "navigation purposes" only and not claiming as part of china..
Hahaha owned again!

SMH!
han solo

West Linn, OR

#5258 Jul 6, 2012
tesla_coil wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, while the chinese were 'referencing' the shoals you were still living in caves. now you are only a ho-depot for the world because the spanish taught you how to make easy money selling your rear ends. you think you can steal from a real civilization? china was the only country who invested in your banana republic to the tune of 9 billion and you still show no gratitude? i got your sister on the phone, she is happy taking care of my kids, and even she says do not give the lazy flipmonkeys any chinese territory. she says why dont pinoy men come to foreign countries to make money, why send only the women? because you are lazy apes that's what.
tesla_coil

Philippines

#5259 Jul 6, 2012
Asian Unity wrote:
<quoted text>
A Pinoy raped his sister, it is criminal?
I would not comment because it is
1. none of my business
2. It has nothing to do with this thread
When Philippines exported contaminated bananas to China, is it criminal? Definitely and with an EVIL INTENTION!
Rumor, they planted their voodoo dolls there.
Next. Why does a Pinoy pretend and post as Taiwan in Philippine?
Answer: He will pretend to be US President next after he finished performing his gay act on the pole!
you are contradicting your self again.. so does this post of yours has to do with this thread?? read your own post below stupid! you are the one who is racist
Asian Unity wrote:
<quoted text>
The taller british guys was landed by a Chinese bystander in Beijing for molesting an drunken woman and lied on the floor like a dead dog. That is on Youtube and where is yours!
you just keep blabbing with no sense.. you are already owned from your previous user name, so made another so you can keep posting your stupid chinese communist logic?? pathetic!
Usher

Tokyo, Japan

#5260 Jul 6, 2012
Oh gosh

I'd been watching something called "Top military power" in youtube

Philippines is always at the top 29-23 ...
While China is always at top 3

geez..i dont think philippines stand a chance....

Good thing the USAis at philippines side...and it is the reason why China is a little bit afraid to attack they might mess up with with the USA (Always top 1 when it comes to top military powers...yea it is the USA)
tesla_coil

Philippines

#5261 Jul 6, 2012
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha owned again!
SMH!
yup true! 101% fabrication...

hallmarks of a person with no brain:
1. uses fuzzy logic
2. fabricates stories
3. uses its massive size to intimidate others
tesla_coil

Philippines

#5262 Jul 6, 2012
han solo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, while the chinese were 'referencing' the shoals you were still living in caves. now you are only a ho-depot for the world because the spanish taught you how to make easy money selling your rear ends. you think you can steal from a real civilization? china was the only country who invested in your banana republic to the tune of 9 billion and you still show no gratitude? i got your sister on the phone, she is happy taking care of my kids, and even she says do not give the lazy flipmonkeys any chinese territory. she says why dont pinoy men come to foreign countries to make money, why send only the women? because you are lazy apes that's what.
hahaha pure stupidity.. can't you understand english?? referencing means they only "mention" the islands.. therefore they are only giving proof to their existence on the ocean so other navigators will be informed...but it does not say it is owned by CHina! it does not matter if philippines is not a country or a civilization when you "referenced" it... thats not the point...

so your claim is invalid!

tsk 90% of your post above does not prove your point.. your reasoning is flawed and based on insults.. so in a debate, you will be OWNED!
han solo

West Linn, OR

#5263 Jul 6, 2012
tesla_coil wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha pure stupidity.. can't you understand english?? referencing means they only "mention" the islands.. therefore they are only giving proof to their existence on the ocean so other navigators will be informed...but it does not say it is owned by CHina! it does not matter if philippines is not a country or a civilization when you "referenced" it... thats not the point...
so your claim is invalid!
tsk 90% of your post above does not prove your point.. your reasoning is flawed and based on insults.. so in a debate, you will be OWNED!
lol the only point flips have proven is that they use their women to make money while they sit at home complaining. i have respect for philippinas at least they are trying to make something of a bad situation...they are working...but you 'men' are nothing but freeloading monkeys who steal everything in sight.
tesla_coil

Philippines

#5265 Jul 6, 2012
han solo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol the only point flips have proven is that they use their women to make money while they sit at home complaining. i have respect for philippinas at least they are trying to make something of a bad situation...they are working...but you 'men' are nothing but freeloading monkeys who steal everything in sight.
hahaha what? what does your statement ever have to do with the topic? come back here chinese moron! explain yourself properly! hahahaha
tesla_coil

Philippines

#5266 Jul 6, 2012
han solo wrote:
<quoted text>
stick to the topic.. and try to rebutt my statements with serious evidences.. not insults..is that the only thing you can come up with? insults??

i thought your people have an IQ of 86??(according to one of your people here)

and please, before you reply to my post.. think! hehehehehe
han solo

West Linn, OR

#5267 Jul 6, 2012
lol,you monkeys do not know the difference between IQ 186 (chinese) and 86 (banana brains pinoy). that's why you have to constantly count your bullet-points.

a man does not argue with a monkey, so why engage in futile activities? anyway i have addressed every issue with your slightly more clever tribal members. do look back at previous post? its easy! with a monkey i have to train it, not argue with it. lols
Filipinos

Australia

#5268 Jul 6, 2012
Juan de Nova Island belong to Madagascar. Kuril Islands belong to Japan. France and Russia breaking the UNCLOS. It was Philippines government told us!!
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#5269 Jul 6, 2012
han solo wrote:
lol,you monkeys do not know the difference between IQ 186 (chinese) and 86 (banana brains pinoy). that's why you have to constantly count your bullet-points.
a man does not argue with a monkey, so why engage in futile activities? anyway i have addressed every issue with your slightly more clever tribal members. do look back at previous post? its easy! with a monkey i have to train it, not argue with it. lols
Amazing! So this is a post from a Chinaman with 186 IQ! LOL!

Funny little Chinaman.. A smart man with high IQ uses facts to debate, to enlighten the listener to his points. Pretty much what the pro-Phil posters have been doing.

You are like a dancing little monkey chinaman. Jumping around and uttering nonsense for the sole purpose of entertaining us.:)

That's the difference between your IQ and our IQ. As you Chinamen would say, the difference is heaven and earth.

So, funny little chinaman. Know your place okay? I know you like climbing trees, but your place is always beneath us.
tesla_coil

Philippines

#5270 Jul 6, 2012
han solo wrote:
oh im so sorry your royal stupidness...i miss quoted the fake statistics that was conducted by your shady census haha

and Wow! you even added another 86 points to your so called IQ of 100 huh?.. hahaha...pathetic

now how will we believe what you are asserting if the data keeps changing??? either Asian Unity MADE THIS ALL UP! or your goverment doesn't know how to measure IQ hahahaha.... just like your evidences on your claim to the Scarborough Shoal... ALL MADE UP
Asian Unity wrote:
The National average IQ of American is 98.
That is below Mainland Chinese at 100 or Singaporean 108.
But Pinoy beats them all at 86.
tesla_coil

Philippines

#5271 Jul 6, 2012
my head hurts just by reading the posts of these chinese morons! hahaha... no sense at all!

they are no better than the patients in a mental hospital.. no wait, im sorry, it's better to talk to mental patients than reasoning with this morons..at least mental patients have a chance to be cured

there's no cure for stupidity hahaha
American

Bankstown, Australia

#5272 Jul 6, 2012
Filipinos wrote:
Juan de Nova Island belong to Madagascar. Kuril Islands belong to Japan. France and Russia breaking the UNCLOS. It was Philippines government told us!!
Philippines government have low educate!
tesla_coil

Philippines

#5273 Jul 6, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
You are like a dancing little monkey chinaman. Jumping around and uttering nonsense for the sole purpose of entertaining us.:)
Cev, their english alone is entertaining enough haha so much more for their twisted logic.. a 10-year old can reason do better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China, Vietnam patch ties after territory disputes 40 min McQuan 58
China economy grows at slowest pace in 5 years 1 hr Gavin62 1
20 October 1935: Mao's Long March ends 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 4
Is the USA behind the "OCCUPY CENTRAL" Protest ... 4 hr MrAlexVH 23
Hong Kong Chief, Leung Chun-ying says Protests ... 7 hr Andrez Lopez 1
Shaolin 8 hr epep 10
Future danger to Earth. 8 hr Read 10

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE