MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

Apr 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asia News Network

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Comments
4,861 - 4,880 of 15,250 Comments Last updated May 11, 2014
han solo

West Linn, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5220
Jul 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

haha all you sons of whores have such hi IQ then why is flipland so dirt poor? everyone knows where to go for cheapest prostitutes and housecleaners. let you have the shoals so you can build brothels on them? think again banana brains!

cnbc ranked flipland 4th place for worst place in the world to do business, and china is the only country who took pity on your shithole country by generously investing 9 billion dollars! ungrateful monkeys!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/45128939/The_World_s_1...
Filmalay

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5221
Jul 5, 2012
 
Asian Unity wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Fakemalay!
Did I says Japan vs China? I merely point out Japan lost a case where she claimed ownership of an atoll based on proximity i.e. UNCLOS. I think it may be USA who launched the complaint against Japan! Dumb Low IQ Pinoy!
Why apply to syariah court when one party is not a Moslem? Pretty DUMB, aren't you and you are not listening!
You still did not reply me why Britain dare not to bring Falkland to international court? AFRAID like you insinuate. Reply me and I show you the answer.
IT IS NOT RELEVANT and UNCLOS has NO JURISDICTION over dispute involving historical claim!
Next LOW IQ Pretending PINOY like you says I claim high IQ, I did not claimed. I based it on international finding, why are you so SCARE of the TRUTH! Ho Ho Ho
I WILL HAVE LEAVE SOON! IT IS FUN JESTING WITH LOWLIFE AND LOW IQ INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOU but man do needs CLOWN like you to make them feel GOOD and we perform better!
PNOY can SCREAM and CRIED for all you like but huangyan Island is over as far as thing is nwo. Aquino should have not tried to use that contentious issue to sway PUBLIC SUPPORT for himself hence putting PHILIPPINE in DANGER. China would not compromise until a more friendly and diplomatic President is ELECTED.
MEANWHILE if PINOY desire, better prepare for war with the USA support. China will battered you to piece if you dare for all the BRAVE WORDS! That is a REALITY, low IQ PINOY will never accepted.
GOOD RIDDANCE to all your RUBBISH!
There's no more weakling Philippine President like Arroyo. The Filipino people will be watching anyone who will be friendly with the Chinese government. Your wish is not going to happen, ever. If China is going to bribe any of the lawmakers in the Philippines to get what the Chinese government wants, good luck again. The Filipinos will pulverize any Chinese-Filipino (who changed their name to a Filipino sounding name)to infiltrate the government so that the government will become chaotic, which in turn China will capitalize on the situation to control the government.

All Nationalist and Patriotic Filipinos all over the world will be watching all developments in the Philippines. So watch out.

Capital punishment should be reinstated in the Philippines. There should have been a couple dozen Chinese citizens put death if a law like this is currently in effect.
Ching Chong Ding Dong

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5222
Jul 5, 2012
 
Asian Unity wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Fakemalay!
Did I says Japan vs China? I merely point out Japan lost a case where she claimed ownership of an atoll based on proximity i.e. UNCLOS. I think it may be USA who launched the complaint against Japan! Dumb Low IQ Pinoy!
Why apply to syariah court when one party is not a Moslem? Pretty DUMB, aren't you and you are not listening!
You still did not reply me why Britain dare not to bring Falkland to international court? AFRAID like you insinuate. Reply me and I show you the answer.
IT IS NOT RELEVANT and UNCLOS has NO JURISDICTION over dispute involving historical claim!
Next LOW IQ Pretending PINOY like you says I claim high IQ, I did not claimed. I based it on international finding, why are you so SCARE of the TRUTH! Ho Ho Ho
I WILL HAVE LEAVE SOON! IT IS FUN JESTING WITH LOWLIFE AND LOW IQ INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOU but man do needs CLOWN like you to make them feel GOOD and we perform better!
PNOY can SCREAM and CRIED for all you like but huangyan Island is over as far as thing is nwo. Aquino should have not tried to use that contentious issue to sway PUBLIC SUPPORT for himself hence putting PHILIPPINE in DANGER. China would not compromise until a more friendly and diplomatic President is ELECTED.
MEANWHILE if PINOY desire, better prepare for war with the USA support. China will battered you to piece if you dare for all the BRAVE WORDS! That is a REALITY, low IQ PINOY will never accepted.
GOOD RIDDANCE to all your RUBBISH!
NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA I PISSED HIM OFF WITH MY POST. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

1. You were the one who posted on the issue of senkaku. Why the hell would the US even file a case vs japan for china? Please use your brain. I thought you have high IQ. Where did your IQ go when you posted this?

I quote from wikipedia: "Since the transfer of administration from United States to Japan in 1971, ownership of the islands by Japan has been disputed by the People's Republic of China and the Republic of China (Taiwan)."

2. Why should i answer you about falklands? I don't care about that issue, and it's off topic. Does it help in China's claim? Does it help in the Philippines' claim? If not, then I don't give a damn.

3. What International finding are you talking about? The IQ study was commissioned by your government. Facts on how the data was gathered was not released to the public, for your information. It stinks of Chinese lies. LOL.

4. The lowlife here is you, I don't pretend to be anything I am not. Whereas you, bragging about your "high" IQ, has proven nothing in these forums except your stupidity. I mean, think about it: how can a high IQ person like you, be always defeated by a simple average IQed person like me? LOL.

5. Bye! Come again soon!:) I'll make fun of your posts and reveal you lies again next time around!:)

6. War? Okay.:) I'm looking forward to the time that we call China the United States of China. You know what you are showing the world? That you are like a bigger North Korea, a threat that needs to be taken care of.

7. In the meantime, while war has not yet broken out, please indulge yourself with Austronesian guy's posted evidences of the Philippines' proof of sovereignty. And at least try to rebutt them to the capacity of your "high" IQ.:)

I'm looking forward to your next defeat chinaman! Come again soon!!!:D
Austronesian Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5223
Jul 5, 2012
 
han solo wrote:
haha all you sons of whores have such hi IQ then why is flipland so dirt poor? everyone knows where to go for cheapest prostitutes and housecleaners. let you have the shoals so you can build brothels on them? think again banana brains!
cnbc ranked flipland 4th place for worst place in the world to do business, and china is the only country who took pity on your shithole country by generously investing 9 billion dollars! ungrateful monkeys!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/45128939/The_World_s_1...
Don't get fooled, MAJORITY OF CHINESE People in CHINA are POOR.

AGAIN MAJORITY OF CHINESE People in CHINA are POOR.

PROOF

Very Poor Young Chinese girl working very hard

http://i50.tinypic.com/2jdkt38.jpg

same girl

http://i47.tinypic.com/egbdcl.jpg

same girl

http://i46.tinypic.com/10fnq60.jpg

The real China. Lots of POOR people. The majority of Chinese are poor

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Filmalay

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5224
Jul 5, 2012
 
han solo wrote:
haha all you sons of whores have such hi IQ then why is flipland so dirt poor? everyone knows where to go for cheapest prostitutes and housecleaners. let you have the shoals so you can build brothels on them? think again banana brains!
cnbc ranked flipland 4th place for worst place in the world to do business, and china is the only country who took pity on your shithole country by generously investing 9 billion dollars! ungrateful monkeys!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/45128939/The_World_s_1...
Go back to sleep and dream. Nine billion dollars is nothing compared to low quality products, melamine laced milk, lead laced jewelries, stolen protected fish, corals, giant clams, etc, etc.... The Philippines don't need any investments from China. China degrades the environment and natural resources in the Philippines. It will be hard to replace, if it can ever be replaced at all. China is nothing. The U.S.A. is the best of the best to invest, that's why Chinese people come in droves to invest their money here.

Check it out. China boat is sinking.
Ching Chong Ding Dong

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5225
Jul 5, 2012
 
Asian Unity wrote:
<quoted text>
NOWADAYS it is Chinese BOYCOTT that hurts you and NOT the other way round!
SO all these threats tantamount to EMPTY THREATS unless you have the buying power which OBVIOUSLY you haven't!
Go home and enjoy those rotten rejected bananas from China, it should keep your EMPTY STOMACH HAPPY for a while until you saw an affordable tablet or LED LCD TV from China! Ha Ha Ha or do you prefer INEXPENSIVE PRODUCT mind you "INEXPENSIVE" no spelling error from USA which you can never afford! Hidden label still reads "Made in China". Ha Ha Ha
Aquino just announced that he wanted to impose birth control.
PINOY ECONOMY out of control and Productive FREE SEX PINOY will continue be POOR for a million years!
Thanks for all the FUN I enjoy here with you low IQ PINOY! Ho Ho Ho
If the Philippines boycotts our nickel, copper, gold, silver, manganese and chromite exports to China, lets see if it won't hurt you.:) We can sell them to Australia first who will sell it to you at a premium because you really need those metals right now.

On your off topic birth control, as a country who does forced abortions and fetus pills, is all the money you have worth it to see your baby murdered and converted into vitamins?

LOL.
han solo

West Linn, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5226
Jul 5, 2012
 
you flipmonkeys have to have bullet points for everything--because you're afraid you will forget how to count? i'll make things more easy for you:
1 flips are gay
2 flips are dumb
3 flips are poor
4 flips are weak
5 repeat 1-5

be back to give you more advanced lesson later.
Filmalay

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5227
Jul 5, 2012
 
Asian Unity wrote:
<quoted text>
NOWADAYS it is Chinese BOYCOTT that hurts you and NOT the other way round!
SO all these threats tantamount to EMPTY THREATS unless you have the buying power which OBVIOUSLY you haven't!
Go home and enjoy those rotten rejected bananas from China, it should keep your EMPTY STOMACH HAPPY for a while until you saw an affordable tablet or LED LCD TV from China! Ha Ha Ha or do you prefer INEXPENSIVE PRODUCT mind you "INEXPENSIVE" no spelling error from USA which you can never afford! Hidden label still reads "Made in China". Ha Ha Ha
Aquino just announced that he wanted to impose birth control.
PINOY ECONOMY out of control and Productive FREE SEX PINOY will continue be POOR for a million years!
Thanks for all the FUN I enjoy here with you low IQ PINOY! Ho Ho Ho
Slap a 350 % levy tax to all solar panels made in China for it's made from child labor and lowest of the lowest quality.
Austronesian Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5228
Jul 5, 2012
 
The Beggar with big mouth, Asian United, and Han Solo is only a single person.

He has used thousands of names already.

He's main goal is to divert the topic BECAUSE

the whole world can read this forum. The whole world gets enlightened. Try to google South China Sea or West Philippine Sea and click Show Search Tools and chose Past 24 hours.

This forum appears on google and other search engines every time you google South China Sea or West Philippine Sea.

I bet the Chinese government can even see this forum.

But I will not let him divert the topic

I will re-orient him as needed!
Filmalay

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5230
Jul 5, 2012
 
han solo wrote:
you flipmonkeys have to have bullet points for everything--because you're afraid you will forget how to count? i'll make things more easy for you:
1 flips are gay
2 flips are dumb
3 flips are poor
4 flips are weak
5 repeat 1-5
be back to give you more advanced lesson later.
Useless cross and a dresser equals what? What again? What a waste of time.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5231
Jul 5, 2012
 
Whoops those where me, forgot to change the name while making fun of the chinks xD
han solo

West Linn, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5232
Jul 5, 2012
 
Filmalay wrote:
<quoted text>
Slap a 350 % levy tax to all solar panels made in China for it's made from child labor and lowest of the lowest quality.
slap your 10 yr old child prostitute on the ass...its the best quality.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5233
Jul 5, 2012
 
han solo wrote:
you flipmonkeys have to have bullet points for everything--because you're afraid you will forget how to count? i'll make things more easy for you:
1 flips are gay
2 flips are dumb
3 flips are poor
4 flips are weak
5 repeat 1-5
be back to give you more advanced lesson later.
I'm like a teacher. You're like my dumb student.

I'm teaching your like this. Makes it easier for you to understand.

Capish? LOL
han solo

West Linn, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5234
Jul 5, 2012
 
Austronesian Guy wrote:
The Beggar with big mouth, Asian United, and Han Solo is only a single person.
He has used thousands of names already.
He's main goal is to divert the topic BECAUSE
the whole world can read this forum. The whole world gets enlightened. Try to google South China Sea or West Philippine Sea and click Show Search Tools and chose Past 24 hours.
This forum appears on google and other search engines every time you google South China Sea or West Philippine Sea.
I bet the Chinese government can even see this forum.
But I will not let him divert the topic
I will re-orient him as needed!
you need to get out of north hollywood first and wipe off the sperm on your butt
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5235
Jul 5, 2012
 
han solo wrote:
<quoted text>
slap your 10 yr old child prostitute on the ass...its the best quality.
Awwww.. you guys are really into that Child Prostitution thing huh.

First it was Child killing that gave you pleasure.

Then it was Child vitamins that gave you pleasure.

Now its Child prostitution that gives you pleasure huh?

tsktsktsk.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5236
Jul 5, 2012
 
han solo wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to get out of north hollywood first and wipe off the sperm on your butt
I take much pleasure in reading your insults. It shows us that we have again won against you Chinamen.:)

Thanks for your time and effort! It was useless but you're welcome to try again! We won't fail to humiliate you again next time!:)
Filmalay

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5237
Jul 5, 2012
 
Asian Unity wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Why aren't you back in Philippines,since it is HEAVEN!
2. You even consider the room you are staying inherited by your cousin as your own private property. So why bother to answer to you about history. Your logic is UNTENABLE to begin with!
3. At the ICJ all territories dispute and claim begin with historical claims! Singapore was just awarded our island called Pasir Batu Puteh although it is closer to Malaysia because of an HISTORICAL CLAIM which Malaysia failed to produce and there are many precedent.
4. When you cannot afford 4 square meal a day, what FREEDOM are you talking about? Survey shows most Pinoys do not care about Scarborough bacause SURVIVAL is far more important! They don't have the luxury of the TYPE OF US FREEDOM you are talking about which basically is EMPTY AIR! FREEDOM, USA regime have just unleashed its war machines, TANKS, APC and ARMED TROOPS in Louisiana on her own people. Is USA getting NAZI? Answer is YES!
The Philippines and the U.S.A. for me,are the best places to live and it's like heaven. Freedom everywhere. You can say all negative things about both countries and I don't care. You can't convince me to live in commie China.I can't describe it to you how I feel to be free. I celebrated INDEPENDENCE DAY yesterday and is superbly awesome to be part of it and I'm proud. The U.S.A. give independence to countries, not like China where Tibet still crying for independence and autonomy. What is happening with China Politburo?
han solo

West Linn, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5238
Jul 5, 2012
 
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm like a teacher. You're like my dumb student.
I'm teaching your like this. Makes it easier for you to understand.
Capish? LOL
lol the only thing you teach in quezon city (whorecity) is how to exploit and abuse children...no shoal for you!
http://www.whorist.com/manila-sexy-hookers-ba...
Filmalay

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5239
Jul 5, 2012
 
I don't believe in surveys. I believe in myself and not what you say.
austroguydefeate d

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5240
Jul 5, 2012
 
asian unity,, you have defeated the notorious stupid austronesian guy..he is piss off..hahaha and i just laugh..hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are chinese people dirty and so unhygienic (May '12) 4 min Indian turd monkey 822
War India VS China, WHO WILL WIN? (Jul '10) 9 min Indian turd monkey 455
Malaysia MH17 tragedy - Do the Ukrainian & Amer... 2 hr John Liam 2
Food scandal - Yum Brands Inc (KFC's parent) ap... 2 hr John Liam 4
Fury as China paper publishes Japan map with mu... 2 hr McQuan 73
10 things: Final hours of Flight 17's passengers 6 hr Vvy 1
Japanese are racist, sexist, and arrogant (May '13) 9 hr Ainu 76
•••
•••