Stop Chinese immigration.

Posted in the Canada Forum

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 220 of1,090
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#240
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Just got back from a weekend of camping out at a local lake. Had a great time, until the Asians totally invaded the bathrooms. I was the only one in the Ladies public bathroom, when about ten Asian woman literally swormed in. They all surrounded me at the sinks as if there only intention for being there was to wash up. Well one of them had her kid with them and kid looked at me and yelled "That's my Mother, and that's my Father over there" pointing to the door. I have never seen such arrogance in all my life. The mother just smile and walked away. The rest were all staring at me as if they were disgusted with my being there. My son in-law had a similar experience the next morning.

Just funny how Asian people are towards whites when they come to big public places like the lake. They only come in numbers? Even to the bathrooms. Very arrogant and very GREEDY.

"Step aside! Asian power is here". My in-laws kids can't even go to there local school, because of the threat these Asians put across to white kids.
arrogant foreigners

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#241
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
Just got back from a weekend of camping out at a local lake. Had a great time, until the Asians totally invaded the bathrooms. I was the only one in the Ladies public bathroom, when about ten Asian woman literally swormed in. They all surrounded me at the sinks as if there only intention for being there was to wash up. Well one of them had her kid with them and kid looked at me and yelled "That's my Mother, and that's my Father over there" pointing to the door. I have never seen such arrogance in all my life. The mother just smile and walked away. The rest were all staring at me as if they were disgusted with my being there. My son in-law had a similar experience the next morning.
Just funny how Asian people are towards whites when they come to big public places like the lake. They only come in numbers? Even to the bathrooms. Very arrogant and very GREEDY.
"Step aside! Asian power is here". My in-laws kids can't even go to there local school, because of the threat these Asians put across to white kids.
so many Asians in Edmonton?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#242
Aug 5, 2012
 
arrogant foreigners wrote:
<quoted text>
so many Asians in Edmonton?
Apparently?
chinese

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#245
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

nono wrote:
<quoted text>
well, don't forget there are French speaking Canadians from Canada. they don't know that much English.
he had a good point. mass Chinese invasion to Canada by mass immigration must be stopped.
first, they use slavery and unfair trading and theft of western technology to become rich, then, they use that stolen western wealth to invade western countries like Canada, buying up properties and everything.
this is totally unfair. why should the Chinese be allowed to steal everything from other countries? why, these corrupt Chinese communists must be stopped.
Canada caters to this Chinese invasion because it has a weak and stupid government.
Chinese are rich, they bring in so much money to Canada. Canada is poor, thats why Canada Government welcome Chinese immergrant.
If canada stopped Chinese immegrant, who is going to pay all the tax to support the free medical system and free social wealthfare??? Because of money from Chinese and from China , white people can enjoy their lives ... without Chinese, white people will suffer like the poor in Greece..... Wake up guys!!!1
chinese

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

one last comment, a lot of people say our goverment is stupid, guess what, most of them are Caucasian people!!! Chinese are smart, so next time when there is an election, vote for a Chinese candiate, they will probably do more good to everyone.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247
Aug 13, 2012
 
Yes we have to end immigration from China. Below is the country of origin or new immigrants

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statis...

Look at these numbers!!! We need to ban immigration from the Phillipines, India and China for at LEAST 10 years in Canada. There has been far too many immigrants from these 3 countries and we need to regain a global balancing of immigration.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#248
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

BuckFurnaby wrote:
Yes we have to end immigration from China. Below is the country of origin or new immigrants
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statis...
Look at these numbers!!! We need to ban immigration from the Phillipines, India and China for at LEAST 10 years in Canada. There has been far too many immigrants from these 3 countries and we need to regain a global balancing of immigration.
Yeah, it's true, too many from the 3 countries. But any law against them is hardly made as they might sue us of discrimination.
hello

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249
Aug 14, 2012
 
then just stop immigration as a whole.

foreign students are useless and very rude too. some of such students or work permit holders from Taiwan, Korea, Japan etc. can be rude too.

it is useless to have so many of them here. so i guess Vancouver or Canada should stop relying on ESL or foreign students or foreign immigrants or foreign work permit holders.

simply doesn't make sense.

and the Americans are getting angry because of Rude 'Canadians' now.

search 'Bellingham Costco Milk' you can get to read many news reports about the Bellingham Costco American only thing.

Americans are getting tired of these Canadian foreigners swarming their gas stations and malls. buying milk like crazy and very rude etc. taking over all the parking spaces and roads etc. etc.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250
Aug 14, 2012
 
Ye, true, many of the foreign students are beyond annoying, sorry to say so, even if many of the rest are fairly good. I guess the badasses are spoiled ones from rich families.
But IMO, as a whole Canada still needs immigration, not Toronto or Vancouver (maybe never), but the middle and atlantic.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/canada/TVUCU...
hello

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251
Aug 14, 2012
 
lelifer-M wrote:
Ye, true, many of the foreign students are beyond annoying, sorry to say so, even if many of the rest are fairly good. I guess the badasses are spoiled ones from rich families.
But IMO, as a whole Canada still needs immigration, not Toronto or Vancouver (maybe never), but the middle and atlantic.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/canada/TVUCU...
is it not enough ruining Vancouver/Toronto, now that you want to ruin even more areas?

maybe even Bellingham etc. in America?

Canada gets in too many foreigners and can't handle the negative impacts, even on Americans.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252
Aug 14, 2012
 
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
is it not enough ruining Vancouver/Toronto, now that you want to ruin even more areas?
maybe even Bellingham etc. in America?
Canada gets in too many foreigners and can't handle the negative impacts, even on Americans.
Well, I don't think Americans are complaining about Canadian shoppers, except for the congestion and lines they create. If anything, it is helping their economy.

However, if they took them in as their own, than it would be a much different story wouldn't it??? Since don't exactly give a hoot about their countries economy, only themselves.

But yeah, immigration has to STOP! Our government is beginning to realize this now.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#253
Aug 14, 2012
 
On one hand cities like TRT and VCV are over-inflated, while on the other hand the middle and atlantic is fastly losing population. The problem is not immigration itself, but the stupid irrational policies that cause imbalance. Actually I'd like to see cities like Halifax and Winnipeg grow bigger. What Harper and his fellows should do is not to attract rude asians to spoil TRT, but to offer chances for doers to make better the undeveloped regions. We need doers not only from overseas but also form inside Canada.
As to the insane asians, we should try to separate them and prevent them from swarming instead of banning them all. It seems they don't cause troubles when not gathered.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

lelifer-M wrote:
On one hand cities like TRT and VCV are over-inflated, while on the other hand the middle and atlantic is fastly losing population. The problem is not immigration itself, but the stupid irrational policies that cause imbalance. Actually I'd like to see cities like Halifax and Winnipeg grow bigger. What Harper and his fellows should do is not to attract rude asians to spoil TRT, but to offer chances for doers to make better the undeveloped regions. We need doers not only from overseas but also form inside Canada.
As to the insane asians, we should try to separate them and prevent them from swarming instead of banning them all. It seems they don't cause troubles when not gathered.
Birds of the same feather will flock together
Naturally Wired

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#256
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

chinese wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese are rich, they bring in so much money to Canada. Canada is poor, thats why Canada Government welcome Chinese immergrant.
If canada stopped Chinese immegrant, who is going to pay all the tax to support the free medical system and free social wealthfare??? Because of money from Chinese and from China , white people can enjoy their lives ... without Chinese, white people will suffer like the poor in Greece..... Wake up guys!!!1
Nothing in my daily life that is good is caused by Chinese.
alan

Whitby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#257
Aug 15, 2012
 
I wonder how many of you people have,daughters or sisters or female friends that have black boyfriends.Talk about the pot calling the kettle black OOPS.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#258
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES
BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE/EAST INDIAN BUSINESSES

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259
Aug 15, 2012
 
alan wrote:
I wonder how many of you people have,daughters or sisters or female friends that have black boyfriends.Talk about the pot calling the kettle black OOPS.
I wonder if you posted this in the wrong forum. ;-)
alan

Whitby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#260
Aug 16, 2012
 
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if you posted this in the wrong forum. ;-)
No ,I don't believe so. You all complain about Chinese but kiss the behinds of all these other groups,especially blacks.Why don't you all complain about them coming in?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#261
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

alan wrote:
<quoted text>
No ,I don't believe so. You all complain about Chinese but kiss the behinds of all these other groups,especially blacks.Why don't you all complain about them coming in?
I do, I am no longer in acceptance of any immigration. I believe it has to stop all together. Edmonton has a fairly high Somalian community, and my daughter lives close to many. It's not uncommon to hear gun shots ringing out in her area at night.

I feel sorry for France. Somalians seem to have totally invaded the country, and talk about being culturally different. What a mess. Way to ruin a good thing. I don't fathom our governments thoughts on immigration and can only attribute their stupidity to being greedy. They just plain want the God damn vote. Makes me sick!
alan

Whitby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#262
Aug 16, 2012
 
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, I am no longer in acceptance of any immigration. I believe it has to stop all together. Edmonton has a fairly high Somalian community, and my daughter lives close to many. It's not uncommon to hear gun shots ringing out in her area at night.
I feel sorry for France. Somalians seem to have totally invaded the country, and talk about being culturally different. What a mess. Way to ruin a good thing. I don't fathom our governments thoughts on immigration and can only attribute their stupidity to being greedy. They just plain want the God damn vote. Makes me sick!
I understand fully,I used to live in Toronto,everyday you heard about shootings,breakins,killings,ga ng violence. Unfortunately I do not think the majority agree with us,or don't have the backbone to really say what they mean.It's the meek Canadian way,I sometimes wonder if Canadians all have the same middle name BAA!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of1,090
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Canada Forum right now

Search the Canada Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C. (May '09) 12 min Hillie Billie Boganed 10,785
Harper calls Russia's Ukraine moves 'significan... 45 min Eduardo 36
Midweek Storm Raises Flooding Concerns for Alberta 1 hr weather 1
Water levels in N.B. rising after 35-km-long ic... 1 hr weather 1
US, Mexico and Canada agree on 'trusted travele... 5 hr Jose 183
Canada's official gift store only for the polit... 5 hr share your story 1
Legalities of Amanda Todd's ... 5 hr share your story 1
•••
•••
•••
•••