Are Indians welcome in Canada.

Created by SUPERIOR AUSSIE on Jun 19, 2009

187 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

We have enough

we need 20 million more Indian

Sheila

Sherman, TX

#70 Aug 7, 2009
Dark Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are discriminating just because of their color.
It's the bad behaviour, everywhere they go they act like laws and rules of their host land does not apply to them.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#71 Aug 8, 2009
as far as immigrants go, indians aren't all that bad. i would put them in the same category as chinese: we have some cultural differences, but overall our aspirations and ambitions are the same.

the sikhs might ask for accomodation of their religious preferences, but at least they don't try to force them upon the rest of the country like muslims do.
james

Bradford, UK

#72 Oct 10, 2010
Try moving to India. They have some of the toughest immigration rules in the world. Yet Indians, waving fake degrees, seem to feel that they have a right (they play the racist card) to move to any developed country and live off the wealth of that country. If they are so smart, so hard working etc. why is India such a slum. They are corrupt, they are lazy and they are scammers. I have worked around the world (USA; Europe; UAE; Australia) and I cant think of one population that doesnt regret the first Indian that they let into the country. The Indians play on the racist phobia of western countries, then exploit the immigration rules. Dont ever think for one moment they would give you the breaks that they seek. I suspect only Jamaicans are as detested all over the world as Indians.
Mike

Bradford, UK

#73 Oct 10, 2010
Multiculturalism is a failure around the world. Truth is that people from less developed 3rd world countries want what we have in the West. They were not able to develop their own countries (usually they are from a lazy, subtropical slum) but want to benefit from the hard work of the western cultures. I have worked with Indians in Canada, both in Toronto and Vancouver. Most claimed to have educations far in excess of my own, yet they would come to me for help with most mundane tasks. They would be happy to push pencils, as long as the business cards said Manager. But did they ever meet a deadline, would they ever commit, would they win business except by lowballing, would they sit around and moan if overlooked for promotion. They were the laziest, most blatant work dodgers you could meet. I also feel from experience that they were untrustworthy. They want the money and they will say anything to get it. Outsourcing to India is done for price, companies bring them to Canada for the same reason, they are cheap, but experience will show, pay the proverbial peanuts and what do you get, Indians.
NSG

Mumbai, India

#75 Jan 8, 2012
well...i truely agree with whatever i have read....canadians are true and correct on their side... as rightly said its the action a nd not the colour whas causing the problem...we actually need to stay in here as one planet...for the times to come in the future....
Winnie Wu
#76 Aug 16, 2012
ok,so,whites people not only start hate and want kill off all chinese,then,next time,is indians turn?

Ok,not surprise to me.

Since: Aug 12

Toronto, Canada

#77 Aug 19, 2012
Just look at the fact :
66 replies
40 pro Indian
26 whito trash
= dont f*** around yeah mr whito
We already over took you in this forum,
Next!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#79 Aug 19, 2012
The majority of immigrants who come to Canada are Asian. Such as Chinese, Indian, Filipino people etc. Very few whites immigrate here from other white countries. And more over, have a difficult time doing so? THAT'S discrimination!

We have to protect what we have built up, from the mentality that these 3rd worlders have. We cannot accept their thinking and former ways. What a terrible thing our government has done, excepting so many of them and at such a fast rate. SHAME ON THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#80 Aug 19, 2012
Pink786 wrote:
Just look at the fact :
66 replies
40 pro Indian
26 whito trash
= dont f*** around yeah mr whito
We already over took you in this forum,
Next!
Don't kid yourself bud. White Canadians are waking up and your time is coming near. Your cowardly comments in these forums are just a reminder of why we should deport your azzes back to that shithole you came from.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#81 Aug 19, 2012
Winnie Wu wrote:
ok,so,whites people not only start hate and want kill off all chinese,then,next time,is indians turn?
Ok,not surprise to me.
KILL OFF? I think your really paranoid there Winnie. I don't know any whites who want to kill immigrants. I'm not saying they don't exist, but really, most whites who have trouble with Asians being here just want them to go back where they came from. There are too many of you. Plain and simple, and you have the worst attitudes of all.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#82 Aug 19, 2012
BOYCOTT ALL EAST INDIAN AND CHINESE BUSINESSES
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#83 Aug 22, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you an example.The RCMP (ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE) are a Canadian institution(just in case you did not know)now they have a uniform that has been tradition for decades.We had a person of East Indian decent who wanted to join,but he refused to wear the proper cap that went with this uniform which again I must tell YOU is tradition.So he took it to court and they forced the RCMP to let him wear his Turbin.So you tell me why are not our tradition not being respected!!!!.So before you call others names maybe you should ask questions FIRST.You are the racist and bigot.Have a nice day Sir.
why isn't our tradition not being respected you are a white illegal invader in my land go back to Europe illegal cracker! you have only been here for a few generations and are not 1 to decide who stays and who goes. and guess what? asia is the true founder of north America NOT Europe!why didn't you people assimilate? why did you people force your language and religion on our land!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#84 Aug 22, 2013
whites are illegal on my land and why do they try forcing their ideologies on the indigenous.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#85 Aug 22, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
The majority of immigrants who come to Canada are Asian. Such as Chinese, Indian, Filipino people etc. Very few whites immigrate here from other white countries. And more over, have a difficult time doing so? THAT'S discrimination!
We have to protect what we have built up, from the mentality that these 3rd worlders have. We cannot accept their thinking and former ways. What a terrible thing our government has done, excepting so many of them and at such a fast rate. SHAME ON THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT!
shut up bitch! Canada has 85% white illegals here and you are one of them and needs to be deported off our continent! shut up and go back to europe you illegal honkys don't belong on our non-white land.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#86 Aug 22, 2013
Mike wrote:
Multiculturalism is a failure around the world. Truth is that people from less developed 3rd world countries want what we have in the West. They were not able to develop their own countries (usually they are from a lazy, subtropical slum) but want to benefit from the hard work of the western cultures. I have worked with Indians in Canada, both in Toronto and Vancouver. Most claimed to have educations far in excess of my own, yet they would come to me for help with most mundane tasks. They would be happy to push pencils, as long as the business cards said Manager. But did they ever meet a deadline, would they ever commit, would they win business except by lowballing, would they sit around and moan if overlooked for promotion. They were the laziest, most blatant work dodgers you could meet. I also feel from experience that they were untrustworthy. They want the money and they will say anything to get it. Outsourcing to India is done for price, companies bring them to Canada for the same reason, they are cheap, but experience will show, pay the proverbial peanuts and what do you get, Indians.
that's why white devils should have stayed in their own land and leave everyone the fuck alone.its all the white trash trailers fault as now he has made enemies with every race on the planet ad everyones out to wipe the colonial race of existence off the planet like it never existed.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#87 Aug 22, 2013
I also did study that Europe wasn't a whiteman's land as the moors were there before whites.as whites were in caves and before that was never even on the planet period.blacks were around for over 200,000 years

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#88 Aug 23, 2013
FACT wrote:
I also did study that Europe wasn't a whiteman's land as the moors were there before whites.as whites were in caves and before that was never even on the planet period.blacks were around for over 200,000 years
A)You're an idiot
B)You're a moron
C)Since Black people have been here the longest, and since it was Black people that spread out of Africa into what is now Asia, it would seem that Asians are on African people's land and better give it back to them right now.
See how that works? Dumbass.

But let's get one thing straight. You haven't studied shit. The only facts you manage to produce are the ones you pull out of your ass.
If you were to write a book called "Everything FACT knows", it would consist of a single, blank page.
Russian Ubermensch

Toronto, Canada

#89 Aug 25, 2013
I am stinky cabbage man.
Chief welfare check

Saskatoon, Canada

#90 Sep 3, 2013
Joe wrote:
the wite man stoled our land eh.
Whats the difference between a picnic table and a native ???

The Picnic table can support a family!!!

What is a sasquatch?
-Proof that natives had sex with bears.

What is an empty can of budweiser on the side of the road?
- An Indian artifact

What is an half empty can of budweiser on the side of the road?
- A rare Indian artifact

What is the fastest thing in an indian reserve?
- The Beer truck...
The Second fastest thing?
- The only sober chug in the reserve running behind it.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#91 Sep 4, 2013
Chief welfare check wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the difference between a picnic table and a native ???
The Picnic table can support a family!!!
What is a sasquatch?
-Proof that natives had sex with bears.
What is an empty can of budweiser on the side of the road?
- An Indian artifact
What is an half empty can of budweiser on the side of the road?
- A rare Indian artifact
What is the fastest thing in an indian reserve?
- The Beer truck...
The Second fastest thing?
- The only sober chug in the reserve running behind it.
Wrong "Indians" thread dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Type of Implant is good for BA surgery? 1 hr Venetia Rose 1
For our First Nations, new museum a monument to... 6 hr Sedov 11
Justin Long faked a Canadian accent as a kid; s... 6 hr Tusk Tusk 1
Trial in Canadian dismemberment case begins 7 hr Sedov 1
Buy America Act provides punishment for small C... 7 hr Rob Hussein Ford 12
CFUW-Georgetown to host Winter Fashions for Sch... (Nov '11) 8 hr what they should ... 3
Buy America Act provides punishment for small C... 8 hr Buzz 3

Canada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE