Any student of world history will tell you that if he had to pick a single nation to pin all the world's troubles on, Britain is far and away the obvious choice.
Stretching more than a millennium to the crowning of Alfred the Great in 871, the British Monarchy is simply one of the oldest continuous governmental bodies on earth. For centuries, its power over its citizens was nearly absolute. By the dawn of the 20th century, it controlled nearly one third of the globe. But while other totalitarian reigns have been put on trial and forced to make amends, the British crown has maintained its grip on power, and so avoided being called to account for its numerous crimes against humanity.
British Commonwealth is the British Empire controlling 30% of the people of the world, 25% of the world's countries including 53 countries and having the majority of the voting power in the UN (United Nations).
What exactly has Britain done that's so awful?
By our analysis, the crimes of Britain fall into four major categories:
1. Genocide. Modern Britain was founded through the systematic erasure of indigenous culture and language.
2. The Industrial Revolution. The health, safety, and wages of workers took a back seat to owners' greed for ever-higher output and profits.
3. Global Misrule. The terrorist threat has its roots in British mismanagement of the Middle East, particularly Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia. Britain's imperialist past has so enraged Muslim extremists.
4. Bad Inventions. Slums, prisons, child labor, bad hygiene, the Black Plague, concentration camps, you name it.
Four examples of British imperial subjugation and complete disregard for the sanctity of native cultures:
1. British establishment, maintenance and profiteering from the African slave trade (both public and private)
2. British enslavement of the Chinese populace in the form of opium addiction. It was not until 1700 that the British introduced China to the process of mixing opium with tobacco so that it could be smoked.
3. British attempts at Britainization in Ireland following the 1801 Act of Union and subsequent persecution of Irish Catholics in favor of the Anglican Church.
4. The British used to tie up Indians from India to one end of the cannons and blow them up to smithereens.
You must be aware of how England raped and pillaged Wales during the Industrial Revolution, paying no mind to the welfare of the Welsh working class or the environment. As Englishman profited, the Welsh countryside became a wasteland of sweetshop factories and slag heaps.
"Have you been to England recently?". "All you hear about is how evil America is and how everything is our fault. I'm always shocked that people don't stop to think about how the world that we know today got this way in the first place. I mean, the Brits created the state of Iraq. Actions in history are like rocks thrown in a pond - there's a ripple effect." - Steven Grasse
Many of the world's ills can be chalked up to British imperialism in one way or another.
International Coalition For British Reparations (ICBR)
A global network of citizens who have suffered injuries at the hands of the British Empire over the last five hundred years. Banded together to ask the United Kingdom to compensate the world for all the damage they've done.