Phnom Penh: Cambodia expects 2.78m tonnes of rice surplus

May 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asia News Network

Prime Minister Hun Sen yesterday said Cambodia is expected to have a rice surplus of 2.78 million tonnes this year.

Comments
41 - 52 of 52 Comments Last updated May 27, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nec

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
May 27, 2012
 
Nice peasant board. Important to know is that opinions shown on this board are not the opinions of a minority. Cambodians are really like that. These idiots are preparing for war again.
The Choice we make

Loveland, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
May 27, 2012
 
nec wrote:
Nice peasant board. Important to know is that opinions shown on this board are not the opinions of a minority. Cambodians are really like that. These idiots are preparing for war again.
Cambodia, nowadays are very intelligent, not like in the past. They are fully educated and most are living oversea. They are seldom to come here to share their opinions and that would explain to you.
nec

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
May 27, 2012
 
Yes, my friend, your perfect English is evidence for that. Interesting to see that Cambodians even living decades abroad remain cavemen.
vietguy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
May 27, 2012
 
please stop the name callings.
The Choice we make

Loveland, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
May 27, 2012
 
nec wrote:
Yes, my friend, your perfect English is evidence for that. Interesting to see that Cambodians even living decades abroad remain cavemen.
Do you think your English is better than anybody else. Intelligent people don't need a perfect English writing or speaking for talking to idiot like you. Just a simple language so you can understand it that's all it matters.
nec

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
May 27, 2012
 
What ? I dont understand. Language is important to communicate properly and its also a sign of having intelectual abilities. Apparently you don't have these abilities.
The Choice we make

Loveland, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
May 27, 2012
 
nec wrote:
What ? I dont understand. Language is important to communicate properly and its also a sign of having intelectual abilities. Apparently you don't have these abilities.
Hahahaa..., you are just a dumb as you could be. Why should I have to write a perfect English for people like you.
The Choice we make

Loveland, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
May 27, 2012
 
nec wrote:
What ? I dont understand. Language is important to communicate properly and its also a sign of having intelectual abilities. Apparently you don't have these abilities.
That's how I wrote to people like you. Why should I have to compose a perfect English for you, what for?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
May 27, 2012
 
Nec, are you a dirty Youn working for the Khmer Rouge Hun Sen?
nec

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
May 27, 2012
 
The Choice we make wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaa..., you are just a dumb as you could be. Why should I have to write a perfect English for people like you.
Well boy, can you write a perfect English sentence for other people than me ?
The Choice we make

Loveland, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
May 27, 2012
 
nec wrote:
<quoted text>
Well boy, can you write a perfect English sentence for other people than me ?
Look at your English dumbo. Do you think it perfect than me, hahahaa.
The Choice we make

Loveland, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
May 27, 2012
 
nec wrote:
<quoted text>
Well boy, can you write a perfect English sentence for other people than me ?
You know if you can't understand people's writing then you are not better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cambodia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The China connection: new book reveals Khmer Ro... (Feb '14) 10 hr BEADY BUM MELTERS 124
Thai Karaoke language translation (May '09) 10 hr BEADY BUM MELTERS 16
how to write my name in cambodian (Oct '09) 10 hr BEADY BUM MELTERS 21
Vietnam PM asks Cambodia to discourage anti-Vie... Sun BEADY BUM MELTERS 81
Yuons Are Doing Stupid Thing in my Country. (Jan '14) Sun BEADY BUM MELTERS 107
scholarship for cambodian student! (Mar '07) Sun BEADY BUM MELTERS 795
Khmer Rouge tribunal clears way for genocide trial Sun BEADY BUM MELTERS 10

Search the Cambodia Forum:
•••