Membeli Cicak Tokek

Posted in the Brunei Forum

Comments (Page 405)

Showing posts 8,081 - 8,100 of8,108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hswk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9410
Jan 15, 2012
 
or cantact 01116338170..
endran

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9411
Jan 16, 2012
 
saya bersama group saya 5 orang direct dengan owner yang mempunyai TOKEK MERAH 1KG...

Harga boleh tawarkan 500 hingga 600j
international deal
international buyer
deposit 10% from total agreed price
MoU and lawyer letter provided
Im linked directly to international buyers

Can call me on my mobile 0129542592; Endran
endran

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9412
Jan 16, 2012
 
CARI BUYER wrote:
saya bersama group saya 5 orang direct dengan owner yang mempunyai TOKEK MERAH 1KG...
Saya nak survey beberapa perkara:-
1-HARGA PALING TINGGI
2-INTERNATIONAL DEAL
3-LOCAL BUYER
4-DEPOSIT 10% or 5% DARI HARGA ASAL
5-DOKUMEN DEPOSIT
6-YANG PALING PENTING SAYA MENCARI WAKIL,AGEN OR ADA
YANG BEHUBUNG RAPAT DENGAN BUYER..
7-SILA TINGGALKAN NO ANDA ..DAN SAYA AKAN HUBUNGI ANDA.. TERIMA KASIH...
saya bersama group saya 5 orang direct dengan owner yang mempunyai TOKEK MERAH 1KG...

Harga boleh tawarkan 500 hingga 600j
international deal
international buyer
deposit 10% from total agreed price
MoU and lawyer letter provided
Im linked directly to international buyers

Can call me on my mobile 0129542592; Endran
endran

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9415
Jan 17, 2012
 
cicak besar 600g wrote:
600g above at indon, real buyer can deal in indon needed immediately...
thanks...
leave your contact number and quote price
thanks....
call saya... kami urusan di indonesia. Internasional buyer
clean deal.+60 0129542592
hswk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9417
Jan 22, 2012
 
330,340,370,4##g,,hbugi kita sgera..call 01116338170..urgent.
hswk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9418
Jan 22, 2012
 
Pharma Life wrote:
Who are we? How do we pay?
-
i) We are Germany based scientists cum businessmen who reside in Europe and frequently travel to our oversea laboratories for research work. In order to protect our business establishment, we are not allowed to simply introduce ourselves directly to anybody in the Internet. Strictly to avoid any unhealthy potential competitor and traitor that by knowing our whereabouts and purposes may end up jeopardizing our pharmaceutical research in medicinal properties and other related businesses, which we have been investing in for quite some time.
ii) We have W.H.O accredited laboratories in many parts of the world to do research for medicinal properties which involves so many kinds of plants and animals therefore we do purchase plants and animals. And we do have a large fund ready to purchase geckos for such study. For a single pricing reference: we are willing to pay (telegraphic transfer) an amount of US$500M one shot for a gecko tokay not less than 400 gram with the highest quality. No Joke! See info below about our specification for your understanding about our kind of top quality gecko. We do investment as foreign direct investment (FDI) for research and development of medicine which no objection from any country central banking system.
iii) So everything and every deal are done through a few 3rd parties, which we have in advance agreed on a certain non-disclosure agreement based on a mutual bonding, the details are not to be disclosed elsewhere.
iv) The 3rd parties mentioned here are known to us through a direct meeting and they got a task as an official buying team and for the initial fund to purchase our right specification tokay gecko has already been in a form of bank standing order to buying team bank account, which happens to be one of the Malaysian Commercial Bank as well as Indonesian, Thailand, Philippines and Brunei Commercial bank. This fund is not a large amount but suitable to purchase a price not more than US$ 10 million. Larger fund is T.T to our buying team bank account based on request by our buying team, later transfer the fund to our right spec gecko owner bank account. Also read the statement b) and c) above.
v) All gecko owners and/or intermediaries communicate with us via emails only, therefore every single word is recorded in writing for our reference, and we will arrange a buying team to go to the gecko owner place. Communication of gecko owners and/or intermediaries with our buying team only to be allowed and take place after every important detail is confirmed undoubtedly that includes positive verification result for gecko owner whereabouts, gecko ownership and environmentally secured that includes wellbeing security for our buying team and so on.
vi) The standard accepted procedure for gecko owner or anybody who want to sell his/her gecko or to source geckos us. The gecko owner/seller can be either an introducer or individual seller or supplier or a trader or a breeder must apply for any one or more chosen position. An applicant must show a certain commitment in a form of membership and maintenance fee, and it is REFUNDABLE FULLY (X 5) once his/her first deal completed successfully. This is our latest radical step to judge the seriousness of an applicant and to avoid any failure in obtaining living geckos that meet our specification which in previous cases the failure occurred from the source of gecko itself. The membership and maintenance fee are to maintain our buying team who travelled to Malaysia, and it is surely refundable. Also read statement above no: 3).
-
Please Continue Reading
mr..u have are email?i have geckos..
saigonboy

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9419
Feb 2, 2012
 
aku saja nak mencelah.kalau ada berita baik aku kongsi dgn semua orang.

cerita nya begini geng.

aku nak cari orang yg ada duit burma@myanmar MMM kyad.
sesiapa yang ada menyimpan matawang burma MMK kyad boleh contac aku di Saigon.
nilai wang mestilah 20 juta MMK keatas.

urusan dibuat di Vietnam.pembayaran dalam USD.
nilai untuk 1 mmk kyad bersamaan 0.05 usd.

sila sebarkan erita ini sekiranya tuan2 ada mempunyai rakan yg menyimpan matawang burma.

Hubungi aku ditalian

+840908913862 - EDI.

syarat duit mestilah tulin.sila sah kan dulu duit tersebut sebelum berurusan.
Bukan apa.takut penat aja datang jauh2 last-last lopong.membazir duit fligt aja.

sekian.assalamalaikum.maf ada pemburu cicak atas pengumuman ini...

terima kasih semua ..malaysia...insyaaah bolehhhh.
akula

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9421
Mar 1, 2012
 
cicak tokek bukan penawar sakit aid,tapi di beli rm ribu rm juta, kononnya untuk kajian,pelik juga.
Didi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9425
Mar 22, 2012
 
cicak tokek emas 250g- ke atas diperlukan skrg
Buyer sedia menanti di Area Johor.
Segera hubungi sy
-Didi
Didi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9426
Mar 22, 2012
 
Cicak Tokek Batu berat 3kG- keatas
Diperlukan
Buyer menunggu kawasan
Johor,shaja.
Hubungi sy

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9429
Mar 28, 2012
 
saya punya tokek 5 ekor ukrang 35-38cm sehat agresiv, kalau 50Kus utk 5 ekor, ok di ambil.
tolong kasih kontak pakai message.
(lokasi indonesia)
ekor

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9430
May 15, 2012
 
tokey cicak tokek da dibebaskan ka belum? dengar cerita diculik oleh pejuang kebebasan mindanao
MAN

Neubiberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9431
May 26, 2012
 
ADA LG KE CICAK NI....
DAH LAMA X FOLLOW UP...
ButterflyLady

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9433
Jul 18, 2012
 
siapa mahu beli anggak yang kecil hingga besar ada arah kami.
daichi

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9434
Jul 18, 2012
 
siapa yang mau bli anggak kecil ada arah ku murah sja 50 ringgit cash umurnya 3 bulan
joseph

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9436
Aug 2, 2012
 
saya juga ada dua ekor toker panjangya sudah lebih dari kotak rokok, sesiapa berminat call me at 0168262014, 0145501252..........tq
Redoor

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9440
Oct 3, 2012
 
Hi Mr Pharma Life,

i have tokeks. They are fed mices which I think are big enough for me to get rid of. How do I contact you? My contact is 0122012011

Thanks and regards
Pharma Life wrote:
Who are we? How do we pay?
-
i) We are Germany based scientists cum businessmen who reside in Europe and frequently travel to our oversea laboratories for research work. In order to protect our business establishment, we are not allowed to simply introduce ourselves directly to anybody in the Internet. Strictly to avoid any unhealthy potential competitor and traitor that by knowing our whereabouts and purposes may end up jeopardizing our pharmaceutical research in medicinal properties and other related businesses, which we have been investing in for quite some time.
ii) We have W.H.O accredited laboratories in many parts of the world to do research for medicinal properties which involves so many kinds of plants and animals therefore we do purchase plants and animals. And we do have a large fund ready to purchase geckos for such study. For a single pricing reference: we are willing to pay (telegraphic transfer) an amount of US$500M one shot for a gecko tokay not less than 400 gram with the highest quality. No Joke! See info below about our specification for your understanding about our kind of top quality gecko. We do investment as foreign direct investment (FDI) for research and development of medicine which no objection from any country central banking system.
iii) So everything and every deal are done through a few 3rd parties, which we have in advance agreed on a certain non-disclosure agreement based on a mutual bonding, the details are not to be disclosed elsewhere.
iv) The 3rd parties mentioned here are known to us through a direct meeting and they got a task as an official buying team and for the initial fund to purchase our right specification tokay gecko has already been in a form of bank standing order to buying team bank account, which happens to be one of the Malaysian Commercial Bank as well as Indonesian, Thailand, Philippines and Brunei Commercial bank. This fund is not a large amount but suitable to purchase a price not more than US$ 10 million. Larger fund is T.T to our buying team bank account based on request by our buying team, later transfer the fund to our right spec gecko owner bank account. Also read the statement b) and c) above.
v) All gecko owners and/or intermediaries communicate with us via emails only, therefore every single word is recorded in writing for our reference, and we will arrange a buying team to go to the gecko owner place. Communication of gecko owners and/or intermediaries with our buying team only to be allowed and take place after every important detail is confirmed undoubtedly that includes positive verification result for gecko owner whereabouts, gecko ownership and environmentally secured that includes wellbeing security for our buying team and so on.
vi) The standard accepted procedure for gecko owner or anybody who want to sell his/her gecko or to source geckos us. The gecko owner/seller can be either an introducer or individual seller or supplier or a trader or a breeder must apply for any one or more chosen position. An applicant must show a certain commitment in a form of membership and maintenance fee, and it is REFUNDABLE FULLY (X 5) once his/her first deal completed successfully. This is our latest radical step to judge the seriousness of an applicant and to avoid any failure in obtaining living geckos that meet our specification which in previous cases the failure occurred from the source of gecko itself. The membership and maintenance fee are to maintain our buying team who travelled to Malaysia, and it is surely refundable. Also read statement above no: 3).
-
Please Continue Reading

Since: Mar 13

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9443
Mar 13, 2013
 
Dijual cepat tokek rumah 25cm agresif gembul dan sehat ...harga 15 bisa nego hub 02174637956 mas bambang

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9444
Mar 20, 2013
 
raja tokek wrote:
Dijual cepat tokek rumah 25cm agresif gembul dan sehat ...harga 15 bisa nego hub 02174637956 mas bambang
gemana Bos tokeknya sudah ada yang beli?
saya ada tokek gecko nk j

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9445
Jun 19, 2013
 
nk jual panjang 14 inci

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,081 - 8,100 of8,108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Brunei Forum right now

Search the Brunei Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
INDONESIA IALAH ABANG KPD BRUNEI....malaysia si... (Jan '12) 2 hr oOo 134
suka tak isteri anda memakai stokin? (May '09) 4 hr auning 518
Video Nurse RIPAS d hamba abdikan olih sebuah k... 6 hr nurse yg cerewet 18
siapa suka cium seluar dalam anak dara mengapa? (Dec '07) 6 hr peweet 3,682
62% tanah2 di brunei sudah di miliki cina... (Mar '12) 7 hr KOJAK3 ANTI Nurse 73
KOJAK3 aDaLaH FoRuMeR PeMBeRaNi (Feb '12) 7 hr KOJAK3 ANTI Nurse 491
Siapa sudah kenal dengan tuhan..??? (Feb '10) 17 hr tok ayah 76,327
•••
•••
•••
•••