Hamburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

Why do brazilian women love white men, especially the mulatto and pardo women? I heard and read this many times. They flock around white men and want to have sex. A military friend of mine also told me this, on the other side in Australia black men get more attention. Women want, what they don't have?
james

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

It's like Chinese Women as well, they Love White Men. Black Women are starting to Like White Guys as well.
pele

Amparo, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

grass is always greener on the other side. those mulattas have a way of drawing you into a spell though. I see this all the time. falou
Danilo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

Not that easy Mister Classic. I, Afro-Brazilian male, went travelling with a friend from Italy and outscored him by far in getting the best girls. But this was in the South and South-East of Brazil. If you go to the North-East or Rio, you might be more successful. But, be careful. The women approaching you very easily will most definately be prostitutes. I think the best place for you to find a 'decent' Afro-Brazilian girl would be to go to Sao Paulo or try middle-class black Brazilian women. Good luck!
olodum

Amparo, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

e ai Danilo? beleza? O que vc ta fazendo la? moro em sao paulo agora mas carioca. ta frio para carralho. de onde vc veio em Brasil,irmao? so curioso. falou.
IRA

Buenos Aires, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

White man makes a good husband
Anthony

Panama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

I think it is more to do with the way many Brazilian guys treat their women . I am a white guy and I have no troube meeting beautiful young Brazilian girls and they all tell me that their previous boyfriends cheated on them or treated them badly .
I live in rio now most of the time and black guys coming down here making blue movies and treating the girls badly too gives them a bad name.
Mister Classic

Hamburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Danilo wrote:
Not that easy Mister Classic. I, Afro-Brazilian male, went travelling with a friend from Italy and outscored him by far in getting the best girls. But this was in the South and South-East of Brazil. If you go to the North-East or Rio, you might be more successful. But, be careful. The women approaching you very easily will most definately be prostitutes. I think the best place for you to find a 'decent' Afro-Brazilian girl would be to go to Sao Paulo or try middle-class black Brazilian women. Good luck!
First Many Brazilians look similiar to Italian dudes, dark features are not special to Brazilian women, second maybe you are better looking and have better game. Read this for example

http://www.rooshv.com/danish-roommate-in-braz...

One quote: If you have blonde hair, blue eyes, and an above-average appearance, you will have an easy ride. Girls will check you out, invite you to approach them by getting close to you, or just approach you outright.

I remember when my Danish roommate told me the story of how a girl approached him. He rebuffed her by saying he’d chat with her later, and then she approached him again later in the night by grabbing his arm tight, basically begging him to kiss her. That has never happened to me anywhere in the world, and most likely never will.

People will never accept the advantage of supply and demand. You as a black guy will never be able to outplay an decent white guy in Brazil. Even if you are better looking, often girls will even settle for a bad pasta if they had everyday the same foot.
Aracaju Sol

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

Seriously?!

This is the most ignorant and naive article written, and the comments are just as equal.

People are people. Regardless of lines drawn on a map, macro-national-broad-brush-str okes of perception, all the way to micro-local traditions and social acceptance.

For you people in the Western Culture (EUA, USA)...you love to complicate things. Mostly to justify your liberal and conservative partisan POLITICAL arguments. Please, you aren't the $hitz. You are not the "end all, be all" of freedom or philosophy.

People are attracted to each other for one simple equation: They like each other for qualties in which each find acceptable.

Boy like girl. Girl likes boy. Boy like boy. Girl likes girl.

This article...with previous comments, are for people who want to continue in their adventures in finger painting.

Laws of Nature can never be defined. Be it by "race" (btw: use Google and read, there is NO RACE IN HUMANITY) or by "sex".

Fall in love with each other, there is no problem with that. Procreate.

This is another example of "Western U.S.A. politics, and social engineering" control.

Ignore it.

Oh...and in final, "Everyone needs a Carnival".
Mystery2R

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Brazillian women are the most beautiful women in the world! So exotic!!!
Misleading

Teresópolis, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

I have been to a lot of places around the world. And have been to many places in Brazil. The women here are no better looking than anywhere else in the world. In fact I believe Spain has better looking women. Now there are many nice looking women here in Brazil however there are also a lot that are not nice looking at all. Brazil is not the mythical Hottie paradise everyone thinks it is.
Mister Classic

Hamburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

But when a brazilian girls is really hot, her beauty is unbelievable. Look at Adriana Lima.
Rawlins

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Judged:

Well brazilian women may love white men because they havent had a real black from africa one who realy cares and is hot in bed and lookes like me the blacks love the white just as white love black but a good looking guy from africa or nigeria is 5times more than kaka and ronaldo combined but maybe brazilian girls havent met a cute african or nigerian a chocolate guy who is so sweet and fearless bold hot and i am a good example of that brazilian babes should try a real black cute guy even at mere sight they would forget their name black are best
Damn

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Judged:

They don't if they do, its because she is desperate. We all know every race loves a black man.. and Idk why but I think that white men are wealthy. That's a lie as well, a black man makes a great husband but I don't give a fuck about races and who's dating who. Everyone like somebody.. why does this shit come down to an race issue all the time, its not the color of the skin its hot much you love them and how good you treat them.
Damn

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Idk why but everyone thinks a white man is wealthy. *

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

Love money of white man....
Jaap

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Many Brazilians are WHITE! Italian, German, Portuguese are common ancestry in South of Brazil.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

are Portugeses whites?

Moors, jew, basques, blacks
in their veins don't mean nothing ?

The racial mixing in Brazil is at
irreversible stage
Boban

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

All Europeans are white. The only portuguese who are not white are mixed Cabo Verdean, or something else. Basques are also white-they are one of the purist races in Europe. If you exclude Portuguese from being white, do you also exclude other Mediterraneans, Southern French, Italians, Spaniards, etc.?
I am not a nazi or anything, but if Portuguese were not white they would not be allowed to be members of stormfront(white nationalist website)

Its common knowledge that Europe=white, unless they are mixed with something.

Are you saying that there are not white Brazilians even blond hair and blue eyed ones? As you should know Brazil is an immigrant nation, the only people who were always there were Indians.
Boban

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Amer...

They are listed on this wikipedia entry, talking about white Latin Americans. Brazil is even discussed. If you require more proof of Portuguese being considered white, just ask.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brazil Discussions

Search the Brazil Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pour UruEuWauWau 19 hr Lili4 260
bolsas www.diybrands.co boa qualidade, sapatos ... Mon AdrienVishnu168 12
For the migrants coming to the USA! Sun Tony 1
African megacities look to cable cars as traffi... Jul 25 Africa Youth 4 Change 1
Latin Americans Cheering For Each Other _ For Now Jul 22 Zanoni 2
Butt enlargement pills? (Dec '09) Jul 18 Lissa 231
Itamaraca Pernambuco (Jan '11) Jul 18 Anthony 3
•••
•••