^^Fact : Is Beady the most unwanted hated person here?

Created by Fact Finder on Mar 27, 2012

183 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#570 Jul 30, 2012
SEWRAJ Sewraj SEWRAJ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is computer program talking.
You are STU PideASS. Compute emotions within sentences:
Quit using that electronic translator and post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers
And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over in search of festering sore butt gratification. We want no attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.
You can't get enough so you have return to grovel some more.
Won't your hillbilly Beady boys talk with you.
Get another reboot fair where it fits
Good Aussies Controller

Greenford, UK

#571 Jul 30, 2012
Neville McAde Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get enough so you have return to grovel some more.
Won't your hillbilly Beady boys talk with you.
Get another reboot fair where it fits
You make more sense when you are devouring your delectable hors d'oeuvres of steaming hot horse manure with Normal Aussie.

Quit using that electronic translator and post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:

Your IDs (Muzzie or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers

And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over in search of festering sore butt gratification. We want no attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy

Melbourne, Australia

#572 Jul 30, 2012
Good Aussies Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
You make more sense when you are devouring your delectable hors d'oeuvres of steaming hot horse manure with Normal Aussie.
Quit using that electronic translator and post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers
And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over in search of festering sore butt gratification. We want no attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.
Have you seen Ade lately?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#573 Jul 30, 2012
MALBARCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally expected reply - we were going to add "your fellow Indians" to correct it in another post waited for you to fall into the trap.
IDIOTIC dumb MalbarCACAs we should have said like yourself. Here is what one thinks of you:
Dont argue with me Since: Jul 12 55 Mumbai, India
#1439 5 hrs ago
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Mocking someone is not advisable
My advise was "Its not advisable to make a mistake while mocking someone on the same."
Learn to read.
I do sympathize with the fact that you are dyslexic and its difficult for you to comprehend what I'm saying.
You are the one who trapped yourself and there is no escape hahahahahahahaha

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#574 Jul 30, 2012
Beady is a TOPIX robo troll .
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyy

Melbourne, Australia

#575 Jul 30, 2012
Is it true Beady, did you trap and fix yourself, what fantastic control you have.
Can you escape or will you go in denial again?
LMAO.
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyy

Melbourne, Australia

#576 Jul 30, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
Beady is a TOPIX robo troll .
I can think of better names.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#577 Jul 30, 2012
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>I can think of better names.
That's Beady's function here
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy

Melbourne, Australia

#578 Jul 30, 2012
Who is the most unwanted hated troll here, currently on a 90% tally.
**********
BBBB^^ EEEE^^^^^^A^^^^^D^^^^Y...Y
B..B^^ E...^^^^^A.A^^^^DD^^^^Y.Y
BBBB^^ EEEE^^^^AAAAA^^^D.D^^^^Y
B..B^^ E...^^^^A...A^^^DD^^^^^Y
BBBB^^ EEEE^^^^A...A^^^D^^^^^^Y
**********
PS:Big block letters to cure your spelling difficulties.
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy

Melbourne, Australia

#579 Jul 30, 2012
BEADY equals 90% troll.
MALBARCACA Controller

Greenford, UK

#580 Jul 30, 2012
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen Ade lately?
No, have you (ga)yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy laddiegirl?
MALBARCACA Controller

Greenford, UK

#581 Jul 30, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who trapped yourself and there is no escape hahahahahahahaha
Errrr, have we missed something? Any reason for you be hi-hawing like Jack ASS?

There is no escape, this is an automatic generated post (remember like the ones you used to get under your other aliases):

Quit using that electronic translator and post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:

Your IDs (Muzzie or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers

And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over in search of festering sore butt gratification. We want no attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy

Melbourne, Australia

#582 Jul 30, 2012
MALBARCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
No, have you (ga)yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy laddiegirl?
You have been absent for quite awhile, were you bending over and servicing GAP.Did he fill your void Bitch?
MALBARCACA Controller

Greenford, UK

#583 Jul 30, 2012
SEWRAJyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>You have been absent for quite awhile, were you bending over and servicing GAP.Did he fill your void Bitch?
Have you taken your medication today?

You're high on something, what is it MalbarCACA coolie Muzzie laddiegirl monkey?
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyy

Melbourne, Australia

#584 Jul 30, 2012
Have a break Beady,have a Xanax Milkshake.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#585 Jul 30, 2012
MALBARCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
No, have you (ga)yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy laddiegirl?
Would you at least have the decency of getting posters names correctly as it does tend to make this experience tenable

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#586 Jul 30, 2012
MALBARCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Errrr, have we missed something? Any reason for you be hi-hawing like Jack ASS?
There is no escape, this is an automatic generated post (remember like the ones you used to get under your other aliases):
Quit using that electronic translator and post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers
And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over in search of festering sore butt gratification. We want no attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.
I was hi-hawing in return to your hi-hawing which you do a lot of
BEADY FIXIT KWIK

Dagenham, UK

#587 Jul 31, 2012
MALBARCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you taken your medication today?
You're high on something, what is it MalbarCACA coolie Muzzie laddiegirl monkey?
Shame on you foooooking BEADY you nut case always cloning others user names. You keep on trolling the topix forum with your rambles, rants, vulgar and irritating everyone around.

Shut down your brain and restart by pressing the alt and shift key.

Have you taken your medication for your psychotic disorders??
Are you still peeping your mum's activities you bloody pervert.

You are still fascinated with arse holes and shit CACA?

You are sniffing around for more and more CACA!!!
MalbarCACA Controller

Greenford, UK

#588 Jul 31, 2012
BEADY FIXIT KWIK wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you foooooking BEADY you nut case always cloning others user names. You keep on trolling the topix forum with your rambles, rants, vulgar and irritating everyone around.
Shut down your brain and restart by pressing the alt and shift key.
Have you taken your medication for your psychotic disorders??
Are you still peeping your mum's activities you bloody pervert.
You are still fascinated with arse holes and shit CACA?
You are sniffing around for more and more CACA!!!
No other words best describes you than bonehead, buffoon, simpleton.

Go Away idiotic numbskull, quit wasting our time. Press the Delete button key and vanish.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#589 Jul 31, 2012
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
No other words best describes you than bonehead, buffoon, simpleton.
Go Away idiotic numbskull, quit wasting our time. Press the Delete button key and vanish.
What is your purpose in life ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Punjabis are not Indians. Please don't hate on ... (Nov '13) 2 min 21st Century 337
The coolest sounding language? (Dec '13) 6 min A random reptile 12
South Australian firm DROPS Halal Accreditation! 18 min Neville Thompson 72
Hughes in critical condition after being hit by... 27 min Rana Rajvirsinhji... 13
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 27 min Neville Thompson 45,843
Canada is going to become a Indian country 34 min A random reptile 287
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 35 min A random reptile 8,626
Pig's Mutilated Carcass Scattered Outside Austr... 51 min Goats milk is a knob 16
Australia shuts door on asylum-seekers in Indon... 55 min I Made Cake 154
(Sydney) Indian couple dump newborn baby in dra... 1 hr Sheela 49

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE