Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Aboriginals would be more than entitled to burn the aussie flag seeing they copped so much shit under it also its why other people from other dirty stinking countries come here because to be able to burn the flag represents freedom of speech and democracy
aussie guy

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

10th LIGHT HORSE WA wrote:
Aboriginals would be more than entitled to burn the aussie flag seeing they copped so much shit under it also its why other people from other dirty stinking countries come here because to be able to burn the flag represents freedom of speech and democracy
You have a point but they are always complaining for the smallest reasons you never see people in England making protests about things that happened hundreds of years ago like the Normans invading England you don't see that on tv seriously they have to realise we are not moving countries and they couldn't last a week without us if we left right now and took all the technology we brought over with us I'd give them a week max
I dared

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Mollie wrote:
These idiots surely have "burned their bridges". Any minute amount of sympathy, understanding or even caring by the average Aussie has gone up in smoke with our flag. Maybe if they got jobs they wouldn't have the time or energy for such disrespectful antics.
Firstly I would just like to acknowledge that this is White Australian land, Aryan land and we a re proud we conquered or settled it under Terra Nullius and are proud to dominate it!

'Struggle is the father of all things, as with the individual, so also with the fate of nations. Only the stronger can rise above the weaker by struggle, and everyone who succumbs in this ever-changing struggle, has got his due from nature. And so the Aboriginals lost.

You are Aryans(whites). You are the pure blood, the dominating blood; that is more than possession or rank; it is the highest, and this highest is just what the jew wants to take away from you and destroy, because he has already taken away and destroyed everything else. For the Jew is the type suited to the normal world of today, with its equalisation which kills the personality. He is the type that makes the mass dominant in order to kill the outstanding individual - you; for the outstanding individual might offer resistance to world Jewish domination.' Adolf Hiltler, 1926.

So many have been persecuted around the world it is too exhausting to list here, BUT you dont see them complaining, keniving and manipulating governments, courts and NGO's for their own self obsessed racist demands.
WhereinAustralia M8

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Abo10 wrote:
<quoted text>so now as an Abo I have no option but to vote Labor, when the man that did so ,is almost gone, run down from behind, sorry but u would have to be a half wit and thats being conservative idiot!
Get out of our country, Your kind isnt supposed to burn our flags alot of people get raped thagt 15 year old had no right if someone was raped by a abo we wouldnt burn your flag Well me might but if my grandmother got raped that man would go to jail and we wouldnt burn your flag....
pauline

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

just burn the abos.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

I dared wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly I would just like to acknowledge that this is White Australian land, Aryan land and we a re proud we conquered or settled it under Terra Nullius and are proud to dominate it!
'Struggle is the father of all things, as with the individual, so also with the fate of nations. Only the stronger can rise above the weaker by struggle, and everyone who succumbs in this ever-changing struggle, has got his due from nature. And so the Aboriginals lost.
You are Aryans(whites). You are the pure blood, the dominating blood; that is more than possession or rank; it is the highest, and this highest is just what the jew wants to take away from you and destroy, because he has already taken away and destroyed everything else. For the Jew is the type suited to the normal world of today, with its equalisation which kills the personality. He is the type that makes the mass dominant in order to kill the outstanding individual - you; for the outstanding individual might offer resistance to world Jewish domination.' Adolf Hiltler, 1926.
So many have been persecuted around the world it is too exhausting to list here, BUT you dont see them complaining, keniving and manipulating governments, courts and NGO's for their own self obsessed racist demands.
Adolph had a way with words.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 32
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••