Union at odds with Bowen on foreign workers

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#1 May 29, 2012
The unions are at odds with the government over this NOW, where were they when the other 90,000 were brought in on 457s visa's to take the jobs of 90.000 Aussies...and they are stating the obvious, that of course the 1,700 is not and will not be the maximum the companies can bring in....It is all in how it's worded by both the governments and the companies....and we all know they lie!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-05-30/union-a...
julie chamberpot Fixers

Sylva, NC

#2 May 29, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
The unions are at odds with the government over this NOW, where were they when the other 90,000 were brought in on 457s visa's to take the jobs of 90.000 Aussies...and they are stating the obvious, that of course the 1,700 is not and will not be the maximum the companies can bring in....It is all in how it's worded by both the governments and the companies....and we all know they lie!
Ahomana - who is this crackpot?
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T1...

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#3 May 30, 2012
julie chamberpot Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahomana - who is this crackpot?
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T1...
How come your intellectual partner Beady has vanished ?
The Auditors

Sylva, NC

#4 May 30, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How come your intellectual partner Beady has vanished ?
Gone from Nemisis to some weird slogan to roaring from somewhere in Albion.

Have you lost the little intellectual capacity you had along with vanishing sight?

Mr Beady was, only yesterday, remarking on how your competitor and retarded partner in the "currying" for Julie chamberpot's (FUNGI) favors had developed similar traits to yourself, repeating himself like a prize Gallah. Are you parrots from the same mob?

Our audit reveals that you are not complying with implicit instructions issued to you:

Muzzie or Nibiruan ID, full name, exact current location are all missing from your posts. Why is this, do you a have a plausible explanation for this omission?

Are you spending too much time Ben Tover in public conveniences having a gay old time and forgetting your obligations?

Please rectify this in the future and do not forget your mantra which you by now, you should know by heart:

KEEP IT SIMPLE STU PIDEASS

Australia

#5 May 31, 2012
The Auditors wrote:
<quoted text>
Gone from Nemisis to some weird slogan to roaring from somewhere in Albion.
Have you lost the little intellectual capacity you had along with vanishing sight?
Mr Beady was, only yesterday, remarking on how your competitor and retarded partner in the "currying" for Julie chamberpot's (FUNGI) favors had developed similar traits to yourself, repeating himself like a prize Gallah. Are you parrots from the same mob?
Our audit reveals that you are not complying with implicit instructions issued to you:
Muzzie or Nibiruan ID, full name, exact current location are all missing from your posts. Why is this, do you a have a plausible explanation for this omission?
Are you spending too much time Ben Tover in public conveniences having a gay old time and forgetting your obligations?
Please rectify this in the future and do not forget your mantra which you by now, you should know by heart:
KEEP IT SIMPLE STU PIDEASS
Keeping it simple with a simple minded sheep as cluey as yourself as well as your Mr.Beady is simply not a simple matter of the mind that finds communication in all it's simplicity not so simple to comprehend your request.

“ACT”

Since: Jul 11

Canberra

#6 May 31, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
A-Homo

We can't get dole bludgers like you to work at Roy Hill so we have to import the labour.

Australia

#7 May 31, 2012
Flynn_2615 wrote:
<quoted text>
A-Homo
We can't get dole bludgers like you to work at Roy Hill so we have to import the labour.
Why don't you apply for a job there ?

“ACT”

Canberra

#8 May 31, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you apply for a job there ?
I have a good job Neville.
Indian

Perth, Australia

#9 May 31, 2012
I work for centrelink. I stay at home and once a week many dollars go into my bank.
I send the money back to India and it feeds my whole village.

I love Miss Julia.

“ACT”

Canberra

#10 May 31, 2012
Indian wrote:
I work for centrelink. I stay at home and once a week many dollars go into my bank.
I send the money back to India and it feeds my whole village.
I love Miss Julia.
I'm no expert on welfare payments but I was under the impression dole bludgers got paid fortnightly.
Amreeta

Melbourne, Australia

#11 May 31, 2012
maine apni sagi bhabhi ko kitni koshis ki tab jake use chod saka.
ab v jab v meri biwi mayke jati hai mai aur bhavi khub chudai karte hai. meri biwi se v mast hai. aur bhavi ki beti yani bhatiji ko v chodta tha lekin jab bhatiji ko malum chala ki mumy v to .wo ab lift nahi deti.
Neville Thmpson Fixers

Sylva, NC

#12 Jun 1, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Keeping it simple with a simple minded sheep as cluey as yourself as well as your Mr.Beady is simply not a simple matter of the mind that finds communication in all it's simplicity not so simple to comprehend your request.
??????????

Too much bending over will do that to you. WTF are you on about? Is that what you understand by KEEPING IT SIMPLE STU PIDEASS?

Where is your Muzzie or Nibiruan
ID
FULL name
Exact current location

in this post?

Australia

#13 Jun 1, 2012
Neville Thmpson Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
??????????
Too much bending over will do that to you. WTF are you on about? Is that what you understand by KEEPING IT SIMPLE STU PIDEASS?
ID
FULL name
Exact current location
in this post?
I suppose the simplicity of my reply was too much for your intellect to handle as usual seeing your lack of understanding of anything human makes your mind go all fuzzy,baaaaaaaaa !
Are you still flossing your teeth with your toilet brush ?
TravelExplosion- dot-com

Bronx, NY

#14 Jun 1, 2012
If you go to Travel Explosion you'll see the real beauty of Australia.

Australia

#15 Jun 2, 2012
Flynn_2615 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no expert on welfare payments but I was under the impression dole bludgers got paid fortnightly.
Does that include bludging politicions and their staff who are paid from the same public purse ?
Neville Gallah Fixers

Sylva, NC

#16 Jun 2, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the simplicity of my reply was too much for your intellect to handle as usual seeing your lack of understanding of anything human makes your mind go all fuzzy,baaaaaaaaa !
Are you still flossing your teeth with your toilet brush ?
Turning into a goat now?

Stop using that toilet brush to clean your teeth, the results are obvious for anyone to see.

ID
FULL name
Exact current location

in this post?
scooterman

Brunswick East, Australia

#17 Jun 3, 2012
Flynn_2615 wrote:
<quoted text>
A-Homo
Bullshit. Just ask the thousands upon thousands of applicants for mining and construction jobs who don't even get a reply back, whether the worksite is in a remote area of Australia or just a couple of kilometres down the street.

Australia

#18 Jun 3, 2012
Neville Gallah Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Turning into a goat now?
Stop using that toilet brush to clean your teeth, the results are obvious for anyone to see.
ID
FULL name
Exact current location
in this post?
You get the blue ribbon for being the biggest goat of all your kiddie goats that all think as you do
Ben Dover in WCs Fixers

Sylva, NC

#19 Jun 3, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>You get the blue ribbon for being the biggest goat of all your kiddie goats that all think as you do
baaaaaaaaa ! baaaaaaaaa ! nothing sheepish about you is there?

You've got a goat posting and not Beginning all Your posts with your (Muzzie/Nibiruan) ID(s), full names and exact current location(s).

Are you intending on visiting every single toilet and public and private convenience in you search for bottom line pleasure?

PS - EliASS will get very jealous if you Bend Over too much to please Julie chamberpot, the next best thing to Ade (apart from BigPoof).

Keep on KISSing, Stu.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Jun 4, 2012
Ben Dover in WCs Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaa ! baaaaaaaaa ! nothing sheepish about you is there?
You've got a goat posting and not Beginning all Your posts with your (Muzzie/Nibiruan) ID(s), full names and exact current location(s).
Are you intending on visiting every single toilet and public and private convenience in you search for bottom line pleasure?
PS - EliASS will get very jealous if you Bend Over too much to please Julie chamberpot, the next best thing to Ade (apart from BigPoof).
Keep on KISSing, Stu.
And whaT Are you up to you filthy BEADY with all the FIXERS add on aliases???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abbott or Putin for Prime Minister? 24 min SnyffMyPhartz 8
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 29 min Higher Heaven 6,693
Ex 'Lay-Bah' Leedah DIES!! 39 min SnyffMyPhartz 1
Best P.M's 47 min SnyffMyPhartz 6
Woolworths criticised for 'If you don't love it... 1 hr The Awakener 99
Ban cage fighting in Australia 1 hr Australian Sniper... 14
Keep raw milk banned 1 hr AbbottProtectsPed... 1
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 2 hr Australian Sniper... 122

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE