created by: Indian human being | Jul 9, 2012

Australia

13 votes

Ban-Topix

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Jul 12, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Indian human being

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

https://www.facebook.com/burytopix

Racist topix
Hindu League

Bareilly, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

yes, racists must be fought and banned in this forum

why do australians bash indians???

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Hindu League wrote:
yes, racists must be fought and banned in this forum
why do australians bash indians???
Why do Indians continually rape White women in taxis?

Why do Indians continually blame White people for Indians being bashed when it's usually other Indians or non-Whites?

Why are you so racist against Whites?

Are you a pinko commie stirring up trouble?
OzKnight

Footscray, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 9, 2012
 
Hindu League wrote:
yes, racists must be fought and banned in this forum
why do australians bash indians???
Not all of us bash Indians,
UNDERSTAND! Why you sooking?

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

Since: Jun 12

And the shadows they burn dark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

No, don't ban Topix.

Probably find most of the idiots on faecesbook complaining about it don't have the brains to simply not go to Topix.
Instead they'd keep going back, then cry "abuse" or "being stalked" when they've probably done or said somthing dumb like posting their contact details or fed the trolls & taken the baits repeatedly.
OzKnight

Footscray, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

_0rion_ wrote:
No, don't ban Topix.
Probably find most of the idiots on faecesbook complaining about it don't have the brains to simply not go to Topix.
Instead they'd keep going back, then cry "abuse" or "being stalked" when they've probably done or said somthing dumb like posting their contact details or fed the trolls & taken the baits repeatedly.
How the hell are these dimwits going to ban an international company rolling in millions?
Do they think that their worn out black/muzzie race card is going to save them each time they don't get their own way.
Your race card is getting old and tired now; find a new excuse.

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

Since: Jun 12

And the shadows they burn dark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

OzKnight wrote:
How the hell are these dimwits going to ban an international company rolling in millions?
With great difficulty methinks.
Certainly not from lack of trying though, it's been going on for a while.
Websearch "ban topix", usually quite a few results.

Most of them seem to be tipical do-gooder morons that just can't mind their own business.
Anglo Saxon Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OzKnight wrote:
<quoted text>How the hell are these dimwits going to ban an international company rolling in millions?
Do they think that their worn out black/muzzie race card is going to save them each time they don't get their own way.
Your race card is getting old and tired now; find a new excuse.
They'll just go to centrelink and get an updated race card.
Good Ideas

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 10, 2012
 
I'll bet some Jews want to ban Topix as it is a good forum for presenting the facts of Jewish supremacism and double standards.
scooterman

South Yarra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Indian human being wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/buryt opix
Racist topix
So you've found yourself a Facebook page where you can whine in unison with all the other prohibitionist sad-sacks and outed wankers.

Big deal.
scooterman

South Yarra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Hindu League wrote:
yes, racists must be fought and banned in this forum
why do australians bash indians???
Because Mexican necrophiliacs kidnapped and killed my dog, tied its bloated carcass high up in a tree, gave their kids a stick each and told them it was a pinata.

Do you have another silly question?

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

scooterman wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've found yourself a Facebook page where you can whine in unison with all the other prohibitionist sad-sacks and outed wankers.
Big deal.
FaceBook has probably caused far more issues in people's lives than Topix ever could, in any case, it is not compulsory, if people don't like it they don't need to go there.
Rauf lala

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ban this Website..it sucks.
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 10, 2012
 
Rauf lala wrote:
Ban this Website..it sucks.
people like you that were sodomised as children are what makes it suck
scooterman

South Yarra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 10, 2012
 
sairla wrote:
<quoted text>
FaceBook has probably caused far more issues in people's lives than Topix ever could, in any case, it is not compulsory, if people don't like it they don't need to go there.
Facebook scares me a lot more than Topix ever will. I don't have a profile myself and I've asked my wife to take my photo off hers.

Defamation and stalkers are only a couple of the problems you get on Facebook. As bad as Topix can get sometimes, you don't find too many scenarios like this arising from it, and this is relatively mild:

http://www.standard.net.au/news/local/news/ge...

He's just got out of jail. How do I know? The media didn't tell me. His Facebook did. A few months ago it would've taken just one simple Google search.

Let's say I get drunk one night. I'm in a foul mood and I have a stupid pissed argument with one of my Facebook friends who is also drunk and pissed off. We have a go at each other and try and up the ante each time, threatening to beat each other to a pulp, burn down each other's houses, rape each other's cat and other things that one wouldn't normally say if they were sober. The next day the problem is sorted out in a sober and civil manner, apologies are exchanged and nothing more was thought about the matter. Two years later I apply for a dream job with a high public profile. Get knocked back because the employer used my Facebook as an human resources research tool and saw the silly and totally redundant abuse I traded with my friend two years back.

And news for you: some employers in the US are now insisting on their new employees to provide them with their Facebook password, something many people won't share with their spouses and close family members.

And then there's the scammers, crooks and creeps in all cloaks of legality harvesting personal information for who knows what kind of purpose.
Rauf lala

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 10, 2012
 
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>people like you that were sodomised as children are what makes it suck
sorry,but its not my fault .Your sister refused to screw me.
scooterman

South Yarra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 10, 2012
 
Indian human being wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/buryt opix
Racist topix
If they had've seen the now defunct Whozadog.com site a couple of years ago they would've had babies the size of elephants.
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 10, 2012
 
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text> sorry,but its not my fault .Your sister refused to screw me.
my sister refused so you put out for your uncles? ROFLAY00

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

scooterman wrote:
<quoted text>
Facebook scares me a lot more than Topix ever will. I don't have a profile myself and I've asked my wife to take my photo off hers.
Defamation and stalkers are only a couple of the problems you get on Facebook. As bad as Topix can get sometimes, you don't find too many scenarios like this arising from it, and this is relatively mild:
http://www.standard.net.au/news/local/news/ge...
He's just got out of jail. How do I know? The media didn't tell me. His Facebook did. A few months ago it would've taken just one simple Google search.
Let's say I get drunk one night. I'm in a foul mood and I have a stupid pissed argument with one of my Facebook friends who is also drunk and pissed off. We have a go at each other and try and up the ante each time, threatening to beat each other to a pulp, burn down each other's houses, rape each other's cat and other things that one wouldn't normally say if they were sober. The next day the problem is sorted out in a sober and civil manner, apologies are exchanged and nothing more was thought about the matter. Two years later I apply for a dream job with a high public profile. Get knocked back because the employer used my Facebook as an human resources research tool and saw the silly and totally redundant abuse I traded with my friend two years back.
And news for you: some employers in the US are now insisting on their new employees to provide them with their Facebook password, something many people won't share with their spouses and close family members.
And then there's the scammers, crooks and creeps in all cloaks of legality harvesting personal information for who knows what kind of purpose.
That's it - I have no interest in having a FB account - we have attended workshops regarding the issues in the school sector which arise from FB and one thing we were told was that there is nothing private about any information you provide on FB - so if you're not happy about the whole world viewing your private life, don't put it on the internet. I know people who have been photographed at private functions and later discovered they were on someone's FB page - horrid.
scooterman

South Yarra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 10, 2012
 
sairla wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it - I have no interest in having a FB account - we have attended workshops regarding the issues in the school sector which arise from FB and one thing we were told was that there is nothing private about any information you provide on FB - so if you're not happy about the whole world viewing your private life, don't put it on the internet. I know people who have been photographed at private functions and later discovered they were on someone's FB page - horrid.
A lot of people, especially children, younger teens and the older generation who didn't grow up with computers and the internet, have little concept of how the internet 'amplifies' things, how widely spread, uncontrollable and how permanently their personal details can be shared without their permission and knowledge, and how their innocent actions and words on the internet can be taken out of context or abused.

Sometimes being a computer geek has its advantages.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••