Strange UFO hovers over Brisbane

Aug 16, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 1,728

A UFO video posted to YouTube on Wednesday shows a white, orb-like, saucer-shaped unidentified flying object cruising erratically in the skies over Brisbane, Australia.

Full Story

“GOD OF ALL”

Since: Aug 12

Ilford, UK

#1230 Sep 18, 2012
The world revolve around sin folks. I am not saying its right. I am a saint for God sake. Hell no. They will never win. Those demons of the night who came to the hill by storm. and we will never surrender our creed to those slaves of the salamander alien. Hell no. Not until Europa freezes. Not until all the lands fall into the sea. Will it come to that. Fight to survive. Fight to win.
Justin

United States

#1231 Sep 18, 2012
the dark lord wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a new caste of cyborg 'the blackfleet'.
Run Justin run like hell.
Actually the "aliens" are from Pakistan and India, the "men dressed in black" are here swapping out printer cartridges, and the "secret technology" is more like proprietary software. A few minutes ago I launched an "unidentified flying object" from my desk across the room.

“GOD OF ALL”

Ilford, UK

#1232 Sep 18, 2012
Galaxy after galaxy of endless time. To see the world within a single instant. To see it as it truly is and will ever be: well that is for the Gods.
Time waits for no one. Why is it that when i meditate time stands still. Time is for the world of vision. Object reality stares back at you through time.
Aliens are everywhere even in my bedroom, even whilst i sleep.
Justin

United States

#1233 Sep 18, 2012
the dark lord wrote:
The world revolve around sin folks. I am not saying its right. I am a saint for God sake. Hell no. They will never win. Those demons of the night who came to the hill by storm. and we will never surrender our creed to those slaves of the salamander alien. Hell no. Not until Europa freezes. Not until all the lands fall into the sea. Will it come to that. Fight to survive. Fight to win.
What the salamander alien did to you that stormy night on a hillside, it was only sin on your part if you enjoyed it.

“GOD OF ALL”

Ilford, UK

#1234 Sep 18, 2012
Loser the Pooh wrote:
<quoted text> You obviously haven't had an anal probe then I take it
Did have the aliens out of south park came and gave me an anal probe, but they have since taken it away thank god. But i had the shtis for ages whilst i had it.
You got one?

“GOD OF ALL”

Ilford, UK

#1235 Sep 18, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the "aliens" are from Pakistan and India, the "men dressed in black" are here swapping out printer cartridges, and the "secret technology" is more like proprietary software. A few minutes ago I launched an "unidentified flying object" from my desk across the room.
Your in a space pod right.
Broken Rubber

Tulare, CA

#1236 Sep 18, 2012
I saw one once.

“GOD OF ALL”

Ilford, UK

#1237 Sep 18, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
What the salamander alien did to you that stormy night on a hillside, it was only sin on your part if you enjoyed it.
I am a cyborg a reality whereby dreams are real. I have had cyberfukcs with lots of different alien.

“GOD OF ALL”

Ilford, UK

#1238 Sep 18, 2012
Broken Rubber wrote:
I saw one once.
A space pod yeah there is a lot of them buzzing about over head. Really there is. All trying to break through the fabric like some kind of star gate.
Broken Rubber

Tulare, CA

#1239 Sep 18, 2012
the dark lord wrote:
<quoted text>
A space pod yeah there is a lot of them buzzing about over head. Really there is. All trying to break through the fabric like some kind of star gate.
Whatever it was I have never seen anything that could move that fast.

“GOD OF ALL”

Ilford, UK

#1240 Sep 18, 2012
Broken Rubber wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever it was I have never seen anything that could move that fast.
Like a lightening strike aye.

Since: Sep 12

Naperville, IL

#1241 Sep 19, 2012
Oh yeah, they exist. But there's not a single person on this planet or even any other that can convince you otherwise if you're one of those illogically-logical types. Truth is, we only believe in what we're willing to accept and we only accept what we're able or willing to understand. Problem is, people are so entranced by "the system" or, the matrix if you like, that to them only seeing is believing. What they can't realize or even understand, is that we can "see" with so much more than just our eyes.

"With the blast shield down, I can't see a thing. How am I supposed to fight?"
"Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them," Obi-Wan said to young Skywalker. On some grander level, Luke's experience with the seeker drone is much like our own. We FEEL the effects of that which we can't see. Only when he trusted his feelings, did he realize that he could see with more than his eyes.

Another problem is that "they" (the ruling elite) do not WANT you to see. The idea is that if we open our minds, they will lose their control of us. The acceptance of this, threatens to change your life, and people don't want that. Therefore, they avoid conspiracy (and consequently the existence of ETs) like the plague, because it threatens their entire sense of reality. So again they instinctively put on their blindfolds. Cause what you don't know can't hurt you, right? ;)

"Well why don't they just land and show everyone they exist? Why don't they just give us all their amazing technology and end everything bad on Earth?" Allow me to answer the question with another. Why doesn't your teacher just give you the answers to all your tests? What would life be if not to learn and grow? If you came out of the womb with the mind of your entire life before living it? It's called the universal law of free will, and they wish not to infringe upon ours. They know full well that to do so before the time is right is to interfere with the sacred process of our growth and awakening.

The truth is (my truth anyway) is that the universe cultivates life literally everywhere. Earth isn't like the Goldilocks principle. DNA isn't so special on earth. It's a galactic template for life. They are us, we are them. As above, so below.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#1243 Sep 19, 2012
What_Up wrote:
Oh yeah, they exist. But there's not a single person on this planet or even any other that can convince you otherwise if you're one of those illogically-logical types. Truth is, we only believe in what we're willing to accept and we only accept what we're able or willing to understand. Problem is, people are so entranced by "the system" or, the matrix if you like, that to them only seeing is believing. What they can't realize or even understand, is that we can "see" with so much more than just our eyes.
"Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them," Obi-Wan said to young Skywalker. On some grander level, Luke's experience with the seeker drone is much like our own. We FEEL the effects of that which we can't see. Only when he trusted his feelings, did he realize that he could see with more than his eyes.
Another problem is that "they" (the ruling elite) do not WANT you to see. The idea is that if we open our minds, they will lose their control of us. The acceptance of this, threatens to change your life, and people don't want that. Therefore, they avoid conspiracy (and consequently the existence of ETs) like the plague, because it threatens their entire sense of reality. So again they instinctively put on their blindfolds. Cause what you don't know can't hurt you, right? ;)
"Well why don't they just land and show everyone they exist? Why don't they just give us all their amazing technology and end everything bad on Earth?" Allow me to answer the question with another. Why doesn't your teacher just give you the answers to all your tests? What would life be if not to learn and grow? If you came out of the womb with the mind of your entire life before living it? It's called the universal law of free will, and they wish not to infringe upon ours. They know full well that to do so before the time is right is to interfere with the sacred process of our growth and awakening.
The truth is (my truth anyway) is that the universe cultivates life literally everywhere. Earth isn't like the Goldilocks principle. DNA isn't so special on earth. It's a galactic template for life. They are us, we are them. As above, so below.
Nicely put,have you ever wondered why the ocean tides and our internal body fluids change at different cycles of the moon affecting our life existance ?
There is a force in itself that exists in the moon that Pagans used to worship until other religions corrupted our minds to follow their path of their self proclaimed rightousness.
TravelExplosion- Dot-com

Bronx, NY

#1244 Sep 19, 2012
You might be able to read about this on the Travel Explosion website...
Yes

Montgomery, AL

#1245 Sep 19, 2012
Sounds like Obama's Turban too me....

“Double Diamond”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1246 Sep 19, 2012
the dark lord wrote:
Galaxy after galaxy of endless time. To see the world within a single instant. To see it as it truly is and will ever be: well that is for the Gods.
Time waits for no one. Why is it that when i meditate time stands still. Time is for the world of vision. Object reality stares back at you through time.
Aliens are everywhere even in my bedroom, even whilst i sleep.
Had A Vision Of An Emu With Its Head In The Sand And A Crazy Alien Driving A Bus!

My Precog For The Day! Dont Ask, I Have NO Idea!
ALOUETTE

But Then I Am Licenced To Be Crazy!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1247 Sep 19, 2012
What_Up wrote:
A Squid Uses Ink Like A Smoke Grenade, In The Same Respact The First Shark To Stick Its Head Out Of The Smoke As In "Displacement" Of The Gravitational Smoke Net Then Plank It!
Gravitational Sensors Set Up Like A Giant "SpiderWeb!"

Micro Gravitational Sensors Can Be Made From Carbon NanoTubes Within Carbon NanoTubes Measures With NAno Laser Sensors For Movement!

Pull A String On The Web!

"I Am Dragin Mines" Awesome Quote From Galaxy Quest!

Imagine Your At An "Air-Show" And out Come My Idea For The HuFo!(Harrier UFO) http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TJ...

The Fact Is If You Want To Change The Mindset Of The Planet Then Haveing A Craft Unveiled As The Worlds Firts Localised Space Craft Would Do That With The Minimum Of Fuss As Long As It Was A MultiInternational Collaboration, Even If It Only Just Flys In And Out Of Space And Cant Go Vast Distances Wont Matter, Once The Mindset Of The Planet Changes Based On An Accepted Fact Then The World Embraces Space And All It Can Offer Leading To Technological Advances WorldWide!

Those Air Shows Are Like The Capoeira "A DANCE" HeHe!
&fe ature=related

Bout Time We Get Ourselves Out Into Space And Do A Little Probing Of Our Own!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1248 Sep 19, 2012
What_Up wrote:
It Why I Am Pushing For It To Be Created As a "RC Model" First, Who Wouldnt Want To Play "Laser Tag" With RC Model UFo's, The Modding Community Might Just Advance The Idea Beyond My Idea!

"Working Design" For Earth Based UFO - Extreemly Maneuverable Aircraft
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TJ...

What I Should HAve Done Was Approach Ian McCormack With My Idea For The 10Million Dollar Reusable SpaceCraft, Mind You His Tech Most Likely Is Responsible For Landing The Rover On Mars As In The Sky Hook, Which Was The Avenue He Was Following!

This Blasted "ALOUETTE" Song Stuck In My Head, Either A Precog Or "The Telepathic DJ" Doing His Thing, Funny I Think Its A Guy!

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1249 Sep 19, 2012
"Turn All the Lights On" - rEVOLVE

“Double Diamond”

Location hidden

#1250 Sep 19, 2012
HardStylers
Go Hard!
HeadHunterz

&li st=PL3ED53ED6D27626AD&feat ure=view_all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indians are liars and hos see beautiful Indian ... 8 min Hot Helen 2
Israel massacre civilians again 15 min Mohammed Khan 24
Family Feud show promoting race-mixing? 37 min Digger 2
(Sydney) Indian couple dump newborn baby in dra... 1 hr Pissoff Whire God 60
Australia shuts door on asylum-seekers in Indon... 1 hr Scott 166
Why are Australians SUCH pathetic LOSERS???? (Jan '12) 1 hr 1958spikey 32
Brains, beauty, Kayla has it all 2 hr mildly_insane 1
South Australian firm DROPS Halal Accreditation! 4 hr fella 94
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 6 hr 21st Century 8,653
Pig's Mutilated Carcass Scattered Outside Austr... 7 hr Scott 31