Comments
1 - 20 of 164 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2014
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 21, 2011
Personally, i don't like it there because of the traffic, poor air quality, and crime. Also there is a lot of rude, arrogant, inconsiderate, people, who avoid eye contact, just so they don't have to say hello to you.
There is also a lot of coked out publicans managing hotels, pubs, who take the law into there own hands.
The only reason People stay in Sydney is because of Debt. or they are to stupid to realize that they are living in an unfit poisonous environment.
Adelaidean

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Jan 21, 2011
latest survey gave sydney last place in the most liveable cities category.

adelaide came in first, but thats only after adelaidean was sorted. hes actually ok in his place, we just have to dig it first.

Since: Nov 10

SYSTEM

#3 Jan 21, 2011
ID THEFT Adelaidean wrote:
latest survey gave sydney last place in the most liveable cities category.
adelaide came in first, but thats only after adelaidean was sorted. hes actually ok in his place, we just have to dig it first.
Troll record. Action pending.[T.R.A.P.]

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TQ...
Sydney sux

Sydney, Australia

#5 Mar 28, 2011
Ive lived in 4 different cities in Australia, and Sydney is by far the worst of the lot. So expensive but you get absolutely nothing, especially when it comes to housing. I feel like im living in a third world country and its costing me a fortune. Sydney has some beautiful places to live but if you havent got 2 million dollars, join the Other 3/4 of people living in squander in the western suburbs. Give me Brisbane, Melbourne, Darwin or Adelaide any day. Sydney can go to hell.
Sydney hater

Sydney, Australia

#6 Mar 28, 2011
If your living in Sydney; get out! The rest of Australia is beautiful! This place blows!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 28, 2011
Lucifer wrote:
I have to stay cause of my business but I will sell up one day and move somewhere where there's no wogs.
Sadly that paradise no longer exists.
Realist

Sydney, Australia

#9 Mar 28, 2011
Sydney was the best before muslims.
Bully

Minto, Australia

#10 Mar 29, 2011
Lucifer wrote:
I have to stay cause of my business but I will sell up one day and move somewhere where there's no wogs.
Did your Missus deflect to a "wog" because your tic tac could not stimulate her?
Seriously do you even know what a Wog is?
The problem in Sydney is rascist scumbags like you, dole bludgers, too many Islamics and Pacific Islanders, and half of NZ.
Wogs have been here for generations and most have integrated well, unlike your convict minded opinions!
Indians smell like Poo

Fremont, CA

#11 Mar 29, 2011
With too many Indians on the loose London has become a shit hole. Sydney would be the next victim.
Bridger

Sydney, Australia

#12 Mar 29, 2011
Sydney is an utter sh!thole, however it runs rings around Melbourne. Personally If I had the opportunity I'd leave Australia altogether!

Yank Oliver

South Porcupine, Canada

#13 Mar 29, 2011
I'm glad I live in the Great White North!
Rob

Australia

#15 Mar 29, 2011
Sydney does suck. High cost of living, rude and unfriendly people, crummy infrastructure and transport.
I could go on and on. You need to be rich to have a good quality of life in Sydney.
Rob

Australia

#16 Mar 29, 2011
Canaduh has some crummy cities as well. Look at Toronto and Vancouver.
Saw it on the tv

Sydney, Australia

#17 Mar 29, 2011
Arriving in Sydney from elsewhere is a genuine culture shock
.
the filth .. OLD FILTH
.
the backwardness ... Sydney is behind the times. Everything's broken - the buses, the trains, the footpaths, the buildings
.
the unpalatable multicultural stew ... does not leave one feeling 'enriched'-- more poisoned
.
the pointlessness of the place ... it has no reason to exist
.
the depression ... it's depressed and depressing
.

ridiculously expensive
.
Sydney just gives people more chance at a low-paid job
.
Sydney will steal decades from you - will steal your life if you let it. But it gives nothing of value in return
.
Run while you can and don't look back
Yank Oliver

South Porcupine, Canada

#18 Mar 29, 2011
Rob wrote:
Canaduh has some crummy cities as well. Look at Toronto and Vancouver.
Vancouver is nice but very expensive. Toronto is the armpit of Canada.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#19 Mar 29, 2011
Sydney sux wrote:
Ive lived in 4 different cities in Australia, and Sydney is by far the worst of the lot. So expensive but you get absolutely nothing, especially when it comes to housing. I feel like im living in a third world country and its costing me a fortune. Sydney has some beautiful places to live but if you havent got 2 million dollars, join the Other 3/4 of people living in squander in the western suburbs. Give me Brisbane, Melbourne, Darwin or Adelaide any day. Sydney can go to hell.
brisbane has nearly the same cost shit than sydney its a nightmare help!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#20 Mar 29, 2011
back in the day sydney in the 80's you would walk in get a career get 40 000 buy petrol for 60 cents

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21 Mar 29, 2011
Saw it on the tv wrote:
Arriving in Sydney from elsewhere is a genuine culture shock
.
the filth .. OLD FILTH
.
the backwardness ... Sydney is behind the times. Everything's broken - the buses, the trains, the footpaths, the buildings
.
the unpalatable multicultural stew ... does not leave one feeling 'enriched'-- more poisoned
.
the pointlessness of the place ... it has no reason to exist
.
the depression ... it's depressed and depressing
.
ridiculously expensive
.
Sydney just gives people more chance at a low-paid job
.
Sydney will steal decades from you - will steal your life if you let it. But it gives nothing of value in return
.
Run while you can and don't look back
its funny that you say that i have lived there for 9 years a guy a tourist that i knew told me that i was full of shit that sydney wasnt psyko
Saw it on the tv

Sydney, Australia

#22 Mar 29, 2011
@ French Gypsy
.
Re: the tourist you knew. All depends upon what he was used to prior to visiting Sydney, doesn't it ? There are as many opinions as there are people on the planet. If he liked it, good luck to him. Maybe he was just trying to irritate and/or contradict you. Some people are like that. They only way they can form an opinion is to oppose someone else's opinion
.
Rob

Australia

#24 Mar 29, 2011
Yank Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Vancouver is nice but very expensive. Toronto is the armpit of Canada.
Well the reality is that Canada has the same problems that Australia and the US experience. Vancouver has too many gangs, mostly East Asians and Indians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 8 min Manbrahmos 44,490
Chinese first take our industries and then our ... 24 min RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 366
White Aussies are the most aggressive Whites in... 28 min Mohan Singh 1
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 49 min normal Aussie 3,667
I always cough in Muslims' food while working a... (Feb '14) 58 min Grassclipper 9
I want something else to get me through this..... 1 hr Grassclipper 2
Gang Stalking and Electronic Technological Hara... (Aug '12) 1 hr Northern NSW 77
Indian Girls vs White Girls, Whose More Attract... (Aug '13) 4 hr Kunwar Rajvirsinh... 871
Adult Breast Feeding Australia (Oct '11) 9 hr Funtobehad35 1,108
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••