indian eyes

Posted in the Australia Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
deen khan

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 17, 2012
 
indian eyes are too wide and round
Mojo

Port Lincoln, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 17, 2012
 
it helps them hunt turds at night
alfie

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 17, 2012
 
Good one Mojo. Theyv are all about the turds.
CACA Eaters Spotter

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why do Arsetralians have a nasaly retarded TURD accent?
Mojo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CACA Eaters Spotter wrote:
Why do Arsetralians have a nasaly retarded TURD accent?
you have Aussies confused with yourself you stupid head wobbling maggot!
Malbar Kaka pi Kosson KK

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>you have Aussies confused with yourself you stupid head wobbling maggot!
I dont think so you nasally retarded arsie. why do arsetralian accent sounds like you got blocked nose? Were you Arsetralians labotomized?
Malbar Kaka pi Kosson KK

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>you have Aussies confused with yourself you stupid head wobbling maggot!
You arsetralians are a nasally retarded spastics and your silly annoying accent makes me wanna throw up in your face
Malbar Kaka pi Kosson KK

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>you have Aussies confused with yourself you stupid head wobbling maggot!
Dont get cocky with me, ill shove my fingers up your nostrils you pathetic nasally retarded kangeroo testicle muncher
Mojo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Malbar Kaka pi Kosson KK wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think so you nasally retarded arsie. why do arsetralian accent sounds like you got blocked nose? Were you Arsetralians labotomized?
HA HA HA Your life as a beggar has left your feeble mind totally deluded, good job too! Now have some cows piss as indians do! ROFLAY
Malbar Kaka pi Kosson KK

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA HA Your life as a beggar has left your feeble mind totally deluded, good job too! Now have some cows piss as indians do! ROFLAY
Id love to see an ARSETRALIAN laugh at my face! Id punch your pathetic silly nasally retarded Arsetralian P/USSY face inside out.
Mojo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Malbar Kaka pi Kosson KK wrote:
<quoted text> Id love to see an ARSETRALIAN laugh at my face! Id punch your pathetic silly nasally retarded Arsetralian P/USSY face inside out.
HA HA HA Wimp!
Malbar Kaka pi Kosson KK

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA HA Wimp!
LOL ARSEtralian P/USSSSSSY
BEADY FIX IT KWIK

Dagenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 17, 2012
 
Malbar Kaka pi Kosson KK wrote:
<quoted text>LOL ARSEtralian P/USSSSSSY
Beady the black africoon bastard, my dear slave boy it is good to seee your arse being kicked about on topix.

you have been told many times not to push yourself to that limit.

We all know how seriously mentally ill you are. No one on earth with take your responsibilty here boyyo. You need to be motivated for change and betterment. You do not comply with your medication or the advice of your psychiatrist.

You are dopomed black african slave mazanbik.

You are too obsessed with the word caca and your fixation with arse hole you pofta gay caca liki.
CACA Eaters Fixers

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 17, 2012
 
BEADY FIX IT KWIK wrote:
<quoted text>
Beady the black africoon bastard, my dear slave boy it is good to seee your arse being kicked about on topix.
you have been told many times not to push yourself to that limit.
We all know how seriously mentally ill you are. No one on earth with take your responsibilty here boyyo. You need to be motivated for change and betterment. You do not comply with your medication or the advice of your psychiatrist.
You are dopomed black african slave mazanbik.
You are too obsessed with the word caca and your fixation with arse hole you pofta gay caca liki.
No matter what you chharchhobi paakhaana FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA kuttas CACA eating dumfarts do every one knows that you are impostors.

Good one, thanks for once having the guts to have go at one of your own bastard arsies.

Fooking disgusting fraud Brainless Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA kutta FUCKTARD trannies, fark off.

MalbarCACAs are blessed with Karni Mata.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

GO EAT RAT CURRY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

176 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
We need to impose a petrol car tax 5 min Former leaf owner 243
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 7 min Baron44 42,805
Starving Africans are hilarious 13 min Yank 0Iiver 50
GLAAD says electric cars aren't gay 18 min Electric is a poof car 5
Topix invaded by oil companies now..(lol) 21 min White Rabbit 5
More gay men lose virginity in Nissan Leaf than... 25 min Electric is a poof car 3
War India vs Australia, Who will win? (Oct '10) 29 min St Nick 12,793
White People Are Obviously Superior 58 min Drgunzet 226
Do Aussies Really Want Immigration? 2 hr goodwill 314
•••
•••
•••
•••