First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Truth About Asylum Boats

Mount Gravatt, Australia

#1 Jul 16, 2012
And that makes me so sad, what was once a great nation is going down the drain faster and faster with each year. Every cencus the Muslims jump up in percentage, Africans are a massive population, the Sudanese are now one of the largest ethnic groups in the country, makes me nauseous!

And whats worse is no matter who we put in power next year it's still going to be a problem, maybe Tony Abboyt can stop some of the boats but not all (still its better than whats happening now) and the Green's will hold balance of power until at least 2015 and thats only if there is a double dissolution a big "IF". These "Asylum Seekers" are wise to our incompetent leaders and are laughing all the way to Australia. So for all those like me who are dreading what this country is going to be like in another 5 years (yes that soon!) we pretty much need to accept it which is almost impossible to do, I hate that our own countries leaders have not protected its people first! Adding to our issue is that no other Western nation (UK, US, Canada, rest of Europe) is any better, all filling to the brim with Muslims and Africans.

Every single day the news reports of an "Asylum seeker boat has been intercepted carring 100+ people" its infuriating and somedays we have 2 or 3 boatloads of them, this whole year you would be hard pressed to find 1 single day that there hasn't been at least 1 boat. They are even now wising up that they can be escorted in by our Navy - to the tune of $1 million a pop - guess whose paying for that - yep the Aussie taxpayer! These "asylum seekers" are just marching on in and taking everything from people here. And if you don't think they are, THEY ARE!! "Asylum seekers" are given preference when it comes to medical and dentistry, us regular Aussies are asked on the phone if we are "Asylum seekers" and when we say "No" then we are knocked to the back of the line! Does that not make you livid?

What also makes me furious is the bleeding hearts that get out and protest and march for the freedome of refugees, yeah well when they are free out and beating and raping you and your children do NOT come crying to the rest of us who could foresee this travesty occuring! These people from third world nations have it inbred into them to act savagely and barbaric, its the same as a dog's instinct to bite when someone goes near its food. These third worlders will NEVER have an appreciation for human life.

The Western world has gone crazy with being kind to these very people that hate us! From here on out it's basically impossible to reverse what has happened, we can't have a mass exporting of these vermin because of "human rights lawyers" that will block it at every step! All Western nations will be eradicated by 2070 and I have no doubt Australia will be the first to be taken over - much smaller population and per capita we have more of these ethnics than the other nations!
waffen ss

Ringwood East, Australia

#2 Jul 16, 2012
I AGREE TOTAL
Good Aussies

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Jul 17, 2012
"The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists".

"Make no mistake about it: we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed—not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed."
-Noel Ignatiev, Massachusetts College of Art Professor

"We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia or Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our control commission will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions, forbid the Whites to mate with Whites. The white women must co-habit with members of the dark races, the White man with black women. Thus the White race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the White Man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judiaca, and OUR RACE will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples."

- Published in the U.S. Publication 'Common Sense', and re-published in the September issue of the Canadian Intelligence Service. Rabbi Rabbinovich speaking to an assembly in Budapest, Hungary on the 12th January 1952

The sad thing about these supremacist Jews is that many Jews not in the power structure are going to be genocided because they look White. These psycho supremacist Jews and killing their own kind in Western nations.
Anglo Saxon Celt

Sydney, Australia

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Truth About Asylum Boats wrote:
Does that not make you livid?
What also makes me furious is the bleeding hearts that get out and protest and march for the freedome of refugees, yeah well when they are free out and beating and raping you and your children do NOT come crying to the rest of us who could foresee this travesty occuring! These people from third world nations have it inbred into them to act savagely and barbaric, its the same as a dog's instinct to bite when someone goes near its food. These third worlders will NEVER have an appreciation for human life.
Many are not bleeding hearts. Many of the ones you see marching for 'freedom' are in fact marching for the eventual subjugation of White people and they know it.

You have to understand there is an organised effort occurring to bring the White Man down. Its happening right in front of our faces and most Whites just cant see through the deceptions.

You dont see China or India or Japan becoming multiculturalised do you?

It only happens in White countries because Whites are being targeted.

Since: Nov 11

Wangaratta, Australia

#5 Jul 17, 2012
yes,its very very sickening actually guys!!
im very upset/angry of this delebrit act of genocide!!
our future is not looking good thanks to these dirty,filthy third world scum mongrel ethnic pieces of shit every where!!
its time now for race civil war,white verses non white invaders!!
left wing bleeding heart race traitor do-gooders are responsble for this mess /destruction caused!!
2nd Gen Aussie

Westmead, Australia

#6 Jul 17, 2012
Anglo Saxon Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many are not bleeding hearts. Many of the ones you see marching for 'freedom' are in fact marching for the eventual subjugation of White people and they know it.
You have to understand there is an organised effort occurring to bring the White Man down. Its happening right in front of our faces and most Whites just cant see through the deceptions.
You dont see China or India or Japan becoming multiculturalised do you?
It only happens in White countries because Whites are being targeted.
Well Im saving every penny now because of Australia is going downhill & Im planning on retiring in my fathers homeland in Europe because of this intake...that's if the muso's don't take over there.

Australia has gotten bad with these new intakes. They are violent & don't have the work ethic the way that Europeans have.

If anybody remembers the London riots with the Nigerians....Australia is becoming like that. They are actually worse than the Lebs... mark my words
Rauf lala

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Anglo Saxon Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont see China or India or Japan becoming multiculturalised do you?
It only happens in White countries because Whites are being targeted.
Chinese destroyed our east Turkistan and Indians screwed our kashmir,west bengal,assam and kerala.
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy

Hawthorn, Australia

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text> Chinese destroyed our east Turkistan and Indians screwed our kashmir,west bengal,assam and kerala.
That's not very nice,did they take the goats and pigs too?

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Truth About Asylum Boats wrote:
And that makes me so sad, what was once a great nation is going down the drain faster and faster with each year. Every cencus the Muslims jump up in percentage, Africans are a massive population, the Sudanese are now one of the largest ethnic groups in the country, makes me nauseous!
And whats worse is no matter who we put in power next year it's still going to be a problem, maybe Tony Abboyt can stop some of the boats but not all (still its better than whats happening now) and the Green's will hold balance of power until at least 2015 and thats only if there is a double dissolution a big "IF". These "Asylum Seekers" are wise to our incompetent leaders and are laughing all the way to Australia. So for all those like me who are dreading what this country is going to be like in another 5 years (yes that soon!) we pretty much need to accept it which is almost impossible to do, I hate that our own countries leaders have not protected its people first! Adding to our issue is that no other Western nation (UK, US, Canada, rest of Europe) is any better, all filling to the brim with Muslims and Africans.
Every single day the news reports of an "Asylum seeker boat has been intercepted carring 100+ people" its infuriating and somedays we have 2 or 3 boatloads of them, this whole year you would be hard pressed to find 1 single day that there hasn't been at least 1 boat. They are even now wising up that they can be escorted in by our Navy - to the tune of $1 million a pop - guess whose paying for that - yep the Aussie taxpayer! These "asylum seekers" are just marching on in and taking everything from people here. And if you don't think they are, THEY ARE!! "Asylum seekers" are given preference when it comes to medical and dentistry, us regular Aussies are asked on the phone if we are "Asylum seekers" and when we say "No" then we are knocked to the back of the line! Does that not make you livid?
What also makes me furious is the bleeding hearts that get out and protest and march for the freedome of refugees, yeah well when they are free out and beating and raping you and your children do NOT come crying to the rest of us who could foresee this travesty occuring! These people from third world nations have it inbred into them to act savagely and barbaric, its the same as a dog's instinct to bite when someone goes near its food. These third worlders will NEVER have an appreciation for human life.
The Western world has gone crazy with being kind to these very people that hate us! From here on out it's basically impossible to reverse what has happened, we can't have a mass exporting of these vermin because of "human rights lawyers" that will block it at every step! All Western nations will be eradicated by 2070 and I have no doubt Australia will be the first to be taken over - much smaller population and per capita we have more of these ethnics than the other nations!
Having recently visited London and England and Scotland I found that foreign accents dominated English accents in the hospitality industry where hotel staff were mostly foreign workers.
Walking around London at night seeking directions from other people was daunting to find someone who understood me.
A road worker gave me directions in English and laughed when told how long it took to find another English speaking person in the heart of the British Empire.

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#10 Jul 17, 2012
Anglo Saxon Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many are not bleeding hearts. Many of the ones you see marching for 'freedom' are in fact marching for the eventual subjugation of White people and they know it.
You have to understand there is an organized effort occurring to bring the White Man down. Its happening right in front of our faces and most Whites just cant see through the deceptions.
You don't see China or India or Japan becoming multicultural do you?
It only happens in White countries because Whites are being targeted.
We are targeted by our very own Westminster system of governance that has allowed this to happen supported by the legal eagles who profit from it the most.
Don't expect change ,for we see on the front bench of the Federal Parliament pews full of lawyers all doing the bidding of the system that allowed them to take office.

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#11 Jul 17, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text> Chinese destroyed our east Turkistan and Indians screwed our kashmir,west bengal,assam and kerala.
Geeez you get around !
Neville McSikh Controller

Greenford, UK

#12 Jul 17, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Having recently visited London and England and Scotland I found that foreign accents dominated English accents in the hospitality industry where hotel staff were mostly foreign workers.
Walking around London at night seeking directions from other people was daunting to find someone who understood me.
A road worker gave me directions in English and laughed when told how long it took to find another English speaking person in the heart of the British Empire.
Hahaha, of course MalbarCACAs toilet cleaners would have been the ladyboys you invited to lap dance during your imaginary travels, keep it in the family.

Walking around at night? Asking for directions to bogs and conveniences, it's not that they didn't understand you, they were simply shocked by your inquiries and gave you the short and curly.

How much did the road worker charge you for a quick lap dance in his portable loo? Was it Julie chamberpot?

Shit don't blame the locals, you can hardly make yourself understood here, wee STU PIDeASS.

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#13 Jul 17, 2012
Neville McSikh Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, of course MalbarCACAs toilet cleaners would have been the ladyboys you invited to lap dance during your imaginary travels, keep it in the family.
Walking around at night? Asking for directions to bogs and conveniences, it's not that they didn't understand you, they were simply shocked by your inquiries and gave you the short and curly.
How much did the road worker charge you for a quick lap dance in his portable loo? Was it Julie chamberpot?
Shit don't blame the locals, you can hardly make yourself understood here, wee STU PIDeASS.
Have you got mad cow disease ?
Neville McSikh Controller

Greenford, UK

#14 Jul 17, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got mad cow disease ?
No, have you got foot in mouth disease?

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#15 Jul 17, 2012
Neville McSikh Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
No, have you got foot in mouth disease?
Only when you are around,hope it's not contagious
Neville McSikh Controller

Greenford, UK

#16 Jul 17, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when you are around,hope it's not contagious
One thing is for sure, you suffer from delusions, that foot is firmly implanted in there and has been since birth. Enough mucking around, BUDDY:

Post your:
Your ID (either Muzzie ladyboy monkey or Nibiruan )
Your FULL NAME
Your Current location and previous used locations and IDs
Real email Address
Rauf lala

United States

#17 Jul 17, 2012
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>That's not very nice,did they take the goats and pigs too?
We'll destroy China,India and Whites.

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#18 Jul 17, 2012
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text> We'll destroy China,India and Whites.
Well at least you aren't bias

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#19 Jul 17, 2012
Neville McSikh Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing is for sure, you suffer from delusions, that foot is firmly implanted in there and has been since birth. Enough mucking around, BUDDY:
Post your:
Your ID (either Muzzie ladyboy monkey or Nibiruan )
Your FULL NAME
Your Current location and previous used locations and IDs
Real email Address
Nah you've lost the plot,the real Beady would dribble it's words all over the screen
A FRIEND

Fremont, CA

#20 Jul 17, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah you've lost the plot,the real Beady would dribble it's words all over the screen
Just be sensible with your postings as TOPIX is closely monitoring this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jewish conspiracy to destroy white races is rub... 1 min Anti-Bigot 8
Australians are dumb n retarded lower than beasts (Oct '13) 7 min chucho 20
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 10 min BarboonHunter 44,934
Is Australia doing the right thing by deploying... 26 min The Awakener 39
Why I Hate Muslims (Feb '10) 38 min Porky 2,591
Indonesia commissions third KCR-60M missile craft 1 hr Kneel before Ottoman 1
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 1 hr Higher Heaven 4,757
Deport all muslims from Australia (Jul '12) 3 hr Anti Muslim 65
Indian Girls vs White Girls, Whose More Attract... (Aug '13) 14 hr Jim Barnesy 1,078
•••

Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••