War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

Jan 27, 2011 | Posted by: simpleindulgence | Full story: www.topix.com

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Comments (Page 59)

Showing posts 1,161 - 1,180 of4,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Self Deletion Reengaged!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

They should have compnested me my "Billion Dollars Minimum" compensation!

I would have left and dissappeared into "My Research!" and you never would have heard any more about it!

You shouldnt be making "Deals" with people around me, should be making them with me!

People making money and deals off of "My Misery!"

No one is going to benift from "My Misery!"

I have my magic mail and its set up for "Every Tabloid In The World"

so what if you delete my posts "Its All Going To Come Out!"

even the "The Hague!" has been comprimised! "Deals!"
MALON BABU BRITISH

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

boooo dibuat bodoh tp tak menadari...SYTEM PEMBODOHAN RAKYAT MALINGSIALAN SANGAT SUCSES DIJALANKAN OLEH KERAJAAN BERUK MALINGSIAL..contohnya
-PEMASUNGAN MEDIA
-PEMASUNGAN HAK BICARA PD RAKYAT
-SYSTEM KASTA ETNIS

JD MALINGSIALAN TETAP AKAN BODOH SELAMANYA,SELAGI SYSTEM GOVERMANCE SUPIDLE OF PEOPLE MALINGSIALAN MS BERLAKU OLEH KERAJAAN BERUK MALINGSIALAN..:D

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

The Lord God Said "If You Believe In Me They Will Persecute You, Even Your Family Shall Turn Against You!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

He Also Said" Those That Endure, Not One Hair On Your Presious Head Will Be Harmed!"

Because Of My Magic Mail - "Not One Hair!"
Janusi

Hamburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Daniel R Colgan wrote:
"Do You Know How Many People Have Died Because They Went Looking For Information" because they stuck their nose into "Their Agenda!"
All Proceeds Of Crime Will Be Seized!
"I am here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I am all out of bubblegum!"
Who you talking to, Man ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

My Battle With Satan!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist...
Janusi

Hamburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Daniel R Colgan wrote:
"Because S... Sticks!" what has happened to me is going to have "Massive WorldWide Repercussions!"
People I loved Lying to me, Oh Im Pissed!
People you loved Lying to you ?? Who ? Your girlfriend ??
Janusi

Hamburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Daniel R Colgan wrote:
The Lord God Said "If You Believe In Me They Will Persecute You, Even Your Family Shall Turn Against You!"
That was Jesus words, not God.
By the way..Are you Lutheran, Man ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

I know that God Spoke Through Jesus!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Jesus words, not God.
By the way..Are you Lutheran, Man ?
Methodist By Religion, Methodist By Nature!

The title means nothing only that "I Believe" matters

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Methodist By Religion, Methodist By Nature!
The title means nothing only that "I Believe" matters
May I know what distinguishes a true christian from others? Does a true Christian love war?

“Is fearr Gaeilge briste...”

Since: Apr 12

...na Bearla cliste

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

WAFFEN-SS wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about I do not understand, using a weighted analysis, and can not understand the origin of speech, the way you like uneducated.
Are you a code-breaker for the Borneo slavers. Cretin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

No! In Any Religion "All That Matters Is That You Believe!" from that moment on you are constantly learning about who and what God is, and the lessons never end no matter how learened the person is!

Just have to distinguish what is "True" and what is not, which is why "I Look and Compare" all religions looking for "Cross Over Points!" if it is true in all religions then its closer to the "Real Truth Of The Lord!" since all entries have been written by man as such those writing contain the inflections of the person who wrote that passage, their beliefs, social, political "Conditionings!" of their Time!
Hense "The True Believer!" must take this into account in their search for "The Truth Of The Lord!"

However in my life situation (Because I Know When I Am Being Lead) did anyone "Think" with so many involved "That The Lord Wouldnt Show His Hand!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

It is told of "Two Profits That Would Be Put To Death On The Steps" this is why I have a problem with a certain version of religion that people joining are required to say "That He Is The Last Prophet Of The Lord!" when I know that there will be the Two On The Steps it Contradicts thereby invalidating that claim!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Compare" all religions looking for "Cross Over Points!" if it is true in all religions then its closer to the "Real Truth Of The Lord!"

“Is fearr Gaeilge briste...”

Since: Apr 12

...na Bearla cliste

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Daniel R Colgan wrote:
I know that God Spoke Through Jesus!
No, he spoke through his ANAL-RING.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Daniel R Colgan wrote:
Compare" all religions looking for "Cross Over Points!" if it is true in all religions then its closer to the "Real Truth Of The Lord!"
Having compared all religions, there must be occasion that you have to witness your own faith to others, especially those who claims that they believe in one God declared by their last prophet. How would you explained that your God is not three Gods as they accuse - How would you explain the Holy Trinity?

( just imagine that the Indo-Australia war really exploded, and the armies of Indonesia who were all radical followers of the last prophet, have successfully intruded inland to your hometown, pointing guns to force you to deny your faith or execute you, unless you can explain your faith to them. Just imagine, so we are not out of thread topic )

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Oglach wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he spoke through his ANAL-RING.
What if God, heaven and hell really exist? Where would you think you will finally ended?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

They call him by many names, he has had many faces all of which "Man Has Labeled!"
Even if proof was found that man was created by Aliens it would not sway my belief, because
"The Consious Being!" "The Alpha And Omega" is the one who "Chooses!" to breath life into the person to be!
"The One Above All" "The Only God" "The Shining One!" "The Collective Consiousness!" "Wayist!" etc whatever name that "Man Has Labeled!" is the "True Creator!" regardless of how many name or faces he has been given it is primarily the same message throughout all teachings!
All I have just said would be put into contention since "Man Who Lust After Power And Control!" have used "Belief In Him!" to control the masses, and will protest that "Only Their Religion" is the correct one!

regardless "Belief Is all That Matters!" as it open the door for the "Lord Of Light!" to walk through!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,161 - 1,180 of4,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••