Russia Turns on New Missile Warning Radar

May 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: RIA Novosti

Russia placed its new Voronezh-M long-range missile warning radar on duty in the Irkutsk region of Siberia on Wednesday.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated May 23, 2012

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#1 May 23, 2012
Russia really has no choice but to turn on the missle warning system. The USA and NATO insist on placingt that stupid missle system right on Russia's borders.

How phoney can NATO and the lone superpower get???? WHAT WAS ALL THAT CRAPPOLA IN SCARING THE PEOPLE OF NORTH AMERICA OF IMPENDING NUCLEAR WAR IN THE EARLY 1960'S AND THE CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS.

WHAT MISSILE CRISIS. Russia was just giving the USA a dose of its own medicine in placing missles in Turkey targeting Russia.

So we have to assume that the wonderful west, NATO AND THE LONE SUPERPOWER, have a plan up its sleeve, as it is so upset that Russia prefers to have it's own brand of democracy and to developing it at the speed and in the time that it doesn't weaken Russia. Bad bad Russia for refusing to give up the territory it had long before the communist government took over.

Phooey. "Good for Russia for refusing to kiss the behinds of the West and instead making sure that Russia is strong and remains in the hands of the Russians. Too bad if the west don't like it.

When Great Britain breaks up into five countries and each province in Canda becomes a country and the USA decides to break up into at least 4 or more couitries, there is no reason for Russia to be forced to do so.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#2 May 23, 2012
Stefy,

perhaps, it is time to break you into two pieces ?
The top crevices opened, but the bottom plugged ?
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#3 May 23, 2012
Antenna of the missile station was inserted up to pukerfartys smelly butt. Some say farty in better use in Siberia than around London babling about Ukrainka.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 May 23, 2012
Russia is going back to Soviet times. People starve to death while military is armed to the teeth.
PESKY

Ukraine

#5 May 23, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
Stefy,
perhaps, it is time to break you into two pieces ?
The top crevices opened, but the bottom plugged ?
Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
That was such a racist comment! Whites kill people too with guns, knives and lies. may those boys RIP!
ANNETTE MARION ANTI WHITE, TORTURES WHITE FAMILY MEMBERS,FORFUN LOUISEYVONNE PAUKOVICH MARION MISSING PRESUMED DEAD BY ANNETTE MARION. LOUNDON, CTY, VA`udged:

SHE IS A DEPT OF DEFENSE EMPLOYEE, WITH ILLEGAL AERRIAL DEVICE THAT IS ELECTRONIC WARFARE.
VI AM AN EMPLOYEE LISTENING TO THE TAPE YVETTE HAS, ANNETTE WAS BRAGGING THAT SHE JUST MADE YVETTE UNCONSCIOUS AND DEAD, SHE WAS STATING 'I AM PROUD SHE IS DEAD I AM PROUD SHE IS DEAD I GET THE ESTATE OF MOM THAT WENT TO HER, I FRAUDED THE WILL OF MOM, THEN I DO ALBERT AND GERALD ALL MINE' SAID ANNETTE MARION, CPMS.OSD.MIL
RUSSIAN OFFICE ASSISTANT
NORTH STAR HOTEL
I AM LEGAL I CAN WRITE THE STORY ON THE RUSSIAN INTERNET, ABOUT MY NEW FRIEND YVETTE AND HOW SHE IS TORMENTED BY ANNETTE MARION, AND THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE WITH THE AERIAL ELECTRONIC WARFARE DEVICE, WE RUSSIANS KNOW ALL ABOUT ELECTRONIC WARFARE, AND THE SYPHILLUS GIVEN TO THE COLORED BLACKS IN TUSKEE, ALABAMA, LOTS DIED WE ARE TAUGHT OF THE AUTROCITIES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA., THIS IS ONE THAT IS PUBLICITY, ALL RUSSIANS WILL KNOW. GOES OUT, RUSSIANS SPREAD THE WORD, INTELL HAS IT RUSSIAN POLICE HAS IT, THE VISA AMERICAN EMBASSY HAS IT ALL HAS IT FOR THE LETHAL KILL AND PLOT OF DECADES OF ANNETTE MARIE MARION, DR HART, SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU, YOU DO NOT NEED TO EXIST., HE PUT YOU ON MEDS. TAKE THEM ANNETTE, HOMICIDAL, AND A PROUD ONE.
OR RAM THAT CAR ON 27 SEPT 07 YOU THREATENED MOM AND YVETTE, AND SAID YOU WOULD JUST DO IT NOW HERE IS YOUR SUICIDAL CHANCE DO IT, COME ON UGLY, LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, PROUD KILLER, SO KILL YOURSELF, NO ONE WILL BE REMORSE, NO ONE, PARTIES AND DANCING IN THE STREETS EVERYWHERE, KILL YOURSELF ANNETTE JUST DO IT
OFFICE HELP NORTH STARR
CHINESE RUSSIAN FEMALE KNOWS OF THE SITUATION
HANDFIELD YVETTE MOSCOW PAIN AND TORTURED IN RM BY ELECTRON WARFARE DEVICE
TEACHER HANDFIELD YVETTE OF THE ALEX CITY PS TORTURED IN MOSCOW BY ANNETTE
ANNETTE MARION TORTURE, PAIN HANDFIELD, YVETTE UKRAINE 24/7 TO GET SIGNAL NOT EXIST
ANNETTE MARION, IS ALBINO COLORED AND TORTURES WHITE PEOPLE HANDFIELD, y
kkk OF ALABAMA WANT ANNETTEMARION TO STOPTHE TORTURE OFYVETTE
ANNETTE MARION, CPMS.OSD, MIL WANTS FAME BY KILLING HANDFIELD, YVETTE OVERSEA

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#6 May 23, 2012
meanwhile, you are going back to the mental hospital soon.
Amp

Podolsk, Russia

#7 May 23, 2012
just a guy i knew wrote:
Russia is going back to Soviet times. People starve to death while military is armed to the teeth.
People don`t starve to death in Russia moron.
Primula

Urdaneta, Philippines

#8 May 23, 2012
just a guy i knew wrote:
impossible for a power of the time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Putin calls on Ukraine to begin talks on east's... 5 min Ethan Allen 33
Japanese government honours war criminals again 54 min Russian Ainu 15
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 1 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 7,999
China continues to send experts, supplies to Eb... 3 hr DiLuWa 5
Canada's jets edge closer to Russian airspace 4 hr QUITTNER Sep 1 2014 25
Water ATMs bring smiles to faces of Rajasthan v... 4 hr Humhainna 1
Pakistan army calls on government,... 4 hr Humhainna 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Asia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••