Report shows high suicide rate among young Indians

Jun 22, 2012 Full story: The Wichita Eagle 17

Opportunities that have come with two decades of economic boom and open markets have also brought more job anxiety, higher expectations and more pressure to achieve, mental health experts said.

Full Story
Iniyan

Tirupur, India

#2 Jun 22, 2012
its malayalis who commit suicide cause their state has nothing to offer. They are beggars in dubai.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 23, 2012
Iniyan wrote:
its malayalis who commit suicide cause their state has nothing to offer. They are beggars in dubai.
What have you against Malayalis. To lose one life through suicide is too many. There shouldn't be even one from any community wheather Madrasi, Bengali or Punjabi. This is only one life we have got. Struggle struggle
And reach some where. You havn't been wronged. In this tough world dog eats dog. Stay on this planet while you can for a very very long time. Never ever committ suicide.
Indians r peydaishi gandu

Scarborough, Canada

#4 Jun 23, 2012
The suicide rate should match the birth rate. Then only can india's out of control population growth be checked.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 23, 2012
Indians r peydaishi gandu wrote:
The suicide rate should match the birth rate. Then only can india's out of control population growth be checked.
Take care of your Pakistan's population. The rate of birth is horribly too high. Nothing to do but produce terrorists to new born Paki's.
Indians r peydaishi gandu

Scarborough, Canada

#6 Jun 23, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Take care of your Pakistan's population. The rate of birth is horribly too high. Nothing to do but produce terrorists to new born Paki's.
Oye beylakoof, khaddey!!

Kitnee baar tum khadoon koh batana pareyga key mein koi paki nahin hoon.

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

#7 Jun 23, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Take care of your Pakistan's population. The rate of birth is horribly too high. Nothing to do but produce terrorists to new born Paki's.
He is not a paki.Don't always shoot out venom against pakis unecessarily.
This canadian guy is a sikh.
A sikh who supports khalistan.All anti-indians need not be pakis.Get the fact buddy.
ram gopal

Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago

#8 Jun 23, 2012
sad my indians are in sad situation.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 23, 2012
Indians r peydaishi gandu wrote:
<quoted text>Oye beylakoof, khaddey!!
Kitnee baar tum khadoon koh batana pareyga key mein koi paki nahin hoon.
All Paki's say that. You are one of them and your thought are exactally the same. Even if you are not just be a national of a great nation. P A K. IS. T A N.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 23, 2012
ram gopal wrote:
sad my indians are in sad situation.
Please don't believe what you read on these forms. Indians are not in a sad situation. India is doing great only the politicians are pulling it down. Selling it virtually for nothing. Stealing minerals and selling very cheep to China and sending poor Indians money to the West to fill their pockets.
Indians r peydaishi gandu

Scarborough, Canada

#11 Jun 24, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
All Paki's say that. You are one of them and your thought are exactally the same. Even if you are not just be a national of a great nation. P A K. IS. T A N.
Fair tusee saach mooch da beylakoof aur ghadda haigee.

“All American Girl”

Since: Feb 12

Olmsted Falls, Ohio

#12 Jun 24, 2012
If there's anything I can do to keep one Indian boy from killing himself, I would do anything. :(
mitra

Wilmington, DE

#13 Jun 24, 2012
1 reduce huge population.
2 educate everyone.
3 strong anti corruption law.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15 Jun 24, 2012
Make it known that not even one suicide is acceptable. There is always a solution for their problems but they think they know every thing, which is very wrong, they don't
Know every thing.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 Jun 24, 2012
Sweetie USA 1 wrote:
If there's anything I can do to keep one Indian boy from killing himself, I would do anything.:(
Thanks for your generosity please only do one thing that is stop writing poisonous material about Indians in future. We appreciated very much for the absence of your negative thoughts. Just give him your mental support and lend him your ears to open up. Thanks.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17 Jun 24, 2012
Indians r peydaishi gandu wrote:
<quoted text>Fair tusee saach mooch da beylakoof aur ghadda haigee.
Shaid tusee bhi hor lokan di trahn theek he kah rahey hogay. Dhanvaad atay shoukria.

“All American Girl”

Since: Feb 12

Olmsted Falls, Ohio

#18 Jul 1, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your generosity please only do one thing that is stop writing poisonous material about Indians in future. We appreciated very much for the absence of your negative thoughts. Just give him your mental support and lend him your ears to open up. Thanks.
LOL that was when I was back in the day when I was mad at Indians. You see my Indian bf left me for a prettier Indian woman.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#19 Jul 1, 2012
Sweetie USA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL that was when I was back in the day when I was mad at Indians. You see my Indian bf left me for a prettier Indian woman.
I am sure you are much prettier and sexy than the Indian girl he married. Please it is his loss not your's. I am sure you will meet some nicer person than him inside and outside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine 1 hr Pro Ukraine 2,524
Appeal sent to int'l organizations regarding vi... 3 hr Dander 182
United Front Against Turkey?: Top Cypriot Legis... 3 hr Dander 217
Unleash the Walmart hordes (Dec '09) 4 hr God worships Sin ... 2
Obama rebukes Russia over actions in Ukraine 4 hr Avenger 41
Dead flying hamsters attached to balloons land ... 5 hr lol 1
Turkey-Armenia relations: door to nowhere 5 hr champion65 31

Asia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE